1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Mafia: New Bark, New Bite

Discussion in 'Games' started by fongerman, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infernobat.

Infernobat. Negative

Claim Chihaya. If someone just doesn't claim we should vote for them.

2. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

Voting chihaya01 until he claims.

3. Enjolras

Enjolras Master of the House

Chihaya, it's actually completely plausible that the mafia would let me live, as I cannot determine whether or not Ditto is mafia, and they are the last mafia left.

Voting Chihaya01 as well.

4. Infernobat.

Infernobat. Negative

Voting Chihaya01. He could have used his post to claim his role but instead used it to make a weird point against Enjolras.

5. Wind?

Wind? My name is Quiliver.

I am voting for Chihaya. It is kinda odd that he refused to claim.

6. chihaya01

chihaya01 Thank you my prince!

Tbh I can very easily save myself because I'm clearly not ditto but my inner brat is saying if I'm going down, then I want to see someone else come down with me.

7. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

???

Then claim.

8. fongerman

fongerman The Mafia Godfather

Day 5 Scene

Celebi’s trainer and Sudowoodo’s trainer stood over Mr. Mach’s body, not realizing it was already the next morning. They had left the night before but time travel caused them to return the next day.

“hmmm, is this New Bark Town?” The mysterious man that the 2 trainers saw in Professor Oak’s lab had stepped out of the portal before it closed. “If you’re spying on me then I assume Chris was successful.”

“You’re…” Celebi’s trainer stuttered with fear. “You’re F.M.”

“Ding ding ding.” The man began a slow clap. “I want you to deliver a message for me.” He said, turning to Sudowoodo’s trainer. “Tell this town that F.M. is here and he has Celebi.”

He stepped to the side, revealing a Pikachu standing behind him. “Volt tackle.” He said with a smile.

Sudowoodo’s trainer stood, frozen with fear, as the Pikachu ran into Celebi’s trainer killing him instantly. F.M. walked over and pulled the Pokeball off of the trainers belt. “Run” He said to Sudowoodo’s trainer

Chihaya01 has been executed. He had the role of Celebi. It is now night 6. PM your night actions to me

9. chihaya01

chihaya01 Thank you my prince!

Well, anyway, that happened.

10. Thingyman

Thingyman New Member

Hey guys, do you still play this game sometimes? :)

11. Thingyman

Thingyman New Member

• Bumping Topics
    ... That's a no, I take it? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.