• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: New Bark, New Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I agree, nothing to go on, don't want to vote.

I abstain.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
You can change your vote as many times as you'd like

1. shaymin_girl............ Abstain
2. Fango Pango
3. Infernobat............... Abstain
4. Pokemon Special
5. MarshtompMan........ Abstain
6. Grey Walrus............ Abstain
7. Enjolras
8. Chihaya01
9. Aegon
10. Crimson Penguin
11. Mr. Mach
12. pokemon-expert-chris

Vote Count:

Abstain-4

Chalis

Victorious
Having played Mafia several times now, I'll just point out its almost always bad to abstain on the first day. Sure, we don't know anything yet, but by abstaining, we learn absolutely nothing, and stay in the same state as the previous day, except we'd be down a good guy. Even if we end up mislynching, we can use vote patterns to discern who is Mafia. So I'm not abstaining.

Having said this, I'll vote in a bit when more people have said things.

Aegon

I'm not entirely comfortable with abstaining for the same reasons. We could turn our attention to inactive players after more time has passed.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
2. Fango Pango
4. Pokemon Special...... Abstain
7. Enjolras
8. Chihaya01.............. Fango Pango
9. Aegon
10. Crimson Penguin.... Abstain
11. Mr. Mach
12. pokemon-expert-chris

Vote Count:

Abstain-6
Fango Pango-1

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
2. Fango Pango............ Abstain
4. Pokemon Special...... Abstain
7. Enjolras.................. Abstain
8. Chihaya01.............. Fango Pango
9. Aegon
10. Crimson Penguin.... Abstain
11. Mr. Mach
12. pokemon-expert-chris

Vote Count:

Abstain-8
Fango Pango-1

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Day 1 Scene

“Settle down everyone.” Infernobat. stood on the counter in the Pokemon Center, getting the attention of the remaining townspeople. “We have no idea what threat we’re facing. We don’t even know how many people are still left. I say we spend today settling in and we address any concerns tomorrow morning.”

The town began to clamor down, in agreement

“Do you really think this is smart?” Aegeon asked the trainer standing next to him (her? Sorry Aegon)

“There isn’t anything to go off of” replied Crimson Penguin. He shrugged and turned to leave the Pokemon Center, following the rest of the townspeople as they scattered to the various empty houses left in New Bark

”I knew he’d be here” Chihaya01 thought to himself (herself? Is there a way to tell on your profiles? I don’t see anything). He discretely followed Fango Pango. "You’re not getting away from me this time”

Day 1 has now ended with the town abstaining. You have 72 hours to send in a night action

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Night 1 Scene

“Sudo?” Sudowoodo stood in an empty part of town, nervous. It turned towards it’s trainer who was hiding in some grass with binoculars

“You’ll be ok” the trainer muttered to himself, reassuring himself that he was not putting his Pokemon in any real danger. “That’s why you’re standing in front of water. There’s only 1 direction you can be attacked from” As the trainer finished talking to himself he saw something barreling towards Sudowoodo. “SUDOWOODO COUNTER NOW!”

The trainer made out the shape of Forretress rolling towards Sudowoodo at an extreme speed. He yelled out his command just in time for Sudowoodo to catch Fortetress and use the momentum to slam it into the ground

“Sudowoodo Block.” The trainer commanded, leaving Foretress no chance to escape

Spikes began surrounding the 2 Pokemon as Forretress’ body began glowing

“NOOOO” The trainer yelled out, recognizing that Forretress was about to explode.

Before he could react, he saw a huge splash of water as a Feraligatr jumped out of the water with it’s trainer sitting on top. “RUN!” The trainer commanded Sudowoodo’s trainer

Sudowoodo’s trainer quickly returned Sudowoodo to its Pokeball. “What about you Pokemon Special?” The trainer asked Feraligatr’s trainer

“We knew what we were getting into when we planned to lure the bad guys out.” Pokemon Special answered. “I’ve told you what they’re looking for. I’ve served my purpose. Save yourself and tell the other 2”

Sudowoodo’s trainer nodded his head and began running as fast as he could. He could hear the explosion go off behind him

The Mafia has killed Pokemon Special who had the role of Feraligatr. It is now day 2. You have 72 hours to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.