• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: New Bark, New Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernobat.

Negative
Chihaya, do you actually have a real reason you believe Fango Pango to be mafia? Voting him twice in a row is pretty suspicious to me.

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
He's on my personal black list, I don't really have any game related motives.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Personal blacklists aside, does anyone have any clue as to why the mafia would kill pokemon special? Seeing as he/she only made one post, they didn't really give us anything to go off of unfortunately.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
1. shaymin_girl..................
2. Fango Pango..................
3. Infernobat.....................
4. Pokemon Special............
5. MarshtompMan..............
6. Grey Walrus..................
7. Enjolras........................
8. Chihaya01.................... Fango Pango
9. Aegon..........................
10. Crimson Penguin..........
11. Mr. Mach.....................
12. pokemon-expert-chris...

Vote Count:

Fango Pango-1

The success of this game relies on people posting, talking to each other. I can extend the day phase if you guys would like

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I feel PS was pretty much a random choice, just to get the action going round here. Sadly it's too early to figure out roles right now, though.

We'll get there in due time.

Chalis

Victorious
Voting Fango Pango.

We need to move on, and without killing anyone Mafia will continue getting free kills.

It might seem like a random vote, but I might have noticed something.

Infernobat.

Negative
I'll join you in voting for Fango Pango, although I still have slight suspicions about Chihaya01.

Fango, please give us your reasoning on why you're not a member of the mafia.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Because I'm not?

I don't wish to give out my role, it's too early in the game to be giving them out, and it will mean the mafia have a smaller group of people to kill in order to get the best citizens.

As I said, it's too early to vote in my opinion, and I don't see why I'm being voted out given that Chihaya (in your own words Infernobat) is acting more suspicious by voting me.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
While Chihaya's reasoning is... not exactly the most convincing, I do agree that we won't get anywhere by not voting.

Vote: fango pango

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Voting Fango Pango.

We need to move on, and without killing anyone Mafia will continue getting free kills.

How does this work? As is they have 1/n chance on getting the best people, without me, their chances go to 1/n-1.

Honestly actually Mr Mach you seem pretty keen to make our numbers smaller with the pretense that not voting anyone now wouls "get the mafia free kills," when it wouldn't.

So actually, I will vote Mr Mach, whose reason to vote for me is just wrong to an extent that it only figures you're Mafia.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I have no leads, but Mr. Mach's wording strikes me a bit odd.

I cast my vote for Mr. Mach

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
1. shaymin_girl..................
2. Fango Pango.................. Mr. Mach
3. Infernobat..................... Fango Pango
5. MarshtompMan..............
6. Grey Walrus.................. Mr. Mach
7. Enjolras........................
8. Chihaya01.................... Fango Pango
9. Aegon..........................
10. Crimson Penguin.......... Fango Pango
11. Mr. Mach..................... Fango Pango
12. pokemon-expert-chris...

Vote Count:

Fango Pango-4
Mr. Mach-2

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Voting Fango Pango.

Care to share what you've noticed with the class?

Your wording and willingness to go with Chihaya's random idea of throwing someone off is super suspicious to me so I'm going to have to vote Mr. Mach as well, unless something comes up to make me sway a different way.

Aegon

I'm considering a vote for either Mr. Mach or fango pango. I became slightly suspicious of Mr. Mach when they weren't mentioned in the Day 1 scene, but I was. Perhaps this was to avoid drawing attention to a mafia member. It could be nothing, but I'm not going to ignore anything given how little we have to go on. I'm now more wary of them due to the vague comment that others have noticed.

As for fango pango, he decided to send me a PM asking me to lynch Mr. Mach. Not only is this against the rules (right?), it seems desperate. I also had a brief thought that if fango pango is mafia, then Chihaya01 may be an accomplice. The two could be attempting to throw us off by appearing antagonistic towards each other. I'm sure all this comes across as very flimsy, but I figured I'd try to contiburate something.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I'm considering a vote for either Mr. Mach or fango pango. I became slightly suspicious of Mr. Mach when they weren't mentioned in the Day 1 scene, but I was. Perhaps this was to avoid drawing attention to a mafia member. It could be nothing, but I'm not going to ignore anything given how little we have to go on. I'm now more wary of them due to the vague comment that others have noticed.

As for fango pango, he decided to send me a PM asking me to lynch Mr. Mach. Not only is this against the rules (right?), it seems desperate. I also had a brief thought that if fango pango is mafia, then Chihaya01 may be an accomplice. The two could be attempting to throw us off by appearing antagonistic towards each other. I'm sure all this comes across as very flimsy, but I figured I'd try to contiburate something.

The scenes don't provide any clues. I thought about that after when I made the scene with Pokemon-expert-chris, MarshtompMan and then the 3 mafia members. That wasn't impying they were innocent. I just included them because they've been playing for as long as I've been making these games

To the 2nd part: Yes, outside communication is against the rules to everyone except for Mafia members and Meganium. If anyone else is receiving PM's let me know immediately so I can take appropriate action

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I'm definitely keeping an eye on Mr. Mach, but I have a greater suspicion.

Enjolras asked Chihaya01 why he voted for Fango Pango, and Chihaya gave his reasoning. And yet when the next vote came around, Infernobat. once again asked Chihaya the same question. Why would he ask this when the answer was only 7 posts above?

Chihaya, do you actually have a real reason you believe Fango Pango to be mafia? Voting him twice in a row is pretty suspicious to me.

(Emphasis mine)

We already know why he's targeting Fango Pango, so Infernobat. is clearly trying to cast suspicion on Chihaya.

And yet...INFERNOBAT. VOTED FANGO PANGO ANYWAY. Instead of following up on his attack on Chihaya's character, Infernobat. just decided to go with the crowd anyway. All of this is too sketchy for me.

Vote: Infernobat.

Infernobat.

Negative
I asked Chihaya again because his reason the first time was absolutely awful, he voted for Fango Pango before he could possibly have any information on him from the night turns. He should be trying to work as a team not voting off random people because they have a history.

Mr Mach said that he "might have noticed something" about Fango Pango. If we vote off Fango and he turns out to be innocent it would instantly make Mr. Mach look suspicious. So, I don't think he would say that unless he had a good reason for it to be Fango.

Also, we need to lynch someone and I don't think anyone was willing to join me in voting Chihaya, so I voted the person I found the most suspicious that wasn't Chihaya. The fact that Fango was doing shady stuff with PMs just reinforces my view that he's maf.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
The fact that Fango was doing shady stuff with PMs just reinforces my view that he's maf.

I was PMing people to say vote Mr Mach, because he's so much more likely to be maf than me. I've done nothing but have Chi have a vendetta against me outside of the game.

Mr Mach tried telling us not lynching someone here would give the mafia a free kill, when in fact, lynching someone here has about 70% chance of giving them a free kill, and then during the night they can get another one of us, potentially whittling the numbers to 6-3, instead of 8-3.

Why would he want to whittle the numbers down (with false pretenses of helping), making him look susp as hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.