• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: New Bark, New Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Currently Looking for a replacement for an inactive player. Anyone reading this who might be interested can post here or PM me. Anyone who knows anyone looking to join a game can have them contact me

1. shaymin_girl.................. Mr. Mach
2. Fango Pango.................. Mr. Mach
3. Infernobat..................... Fango Pango
5. MarshtompMan.............. Infernobat.
6. Grey Walrus.................. Mr. Mach
7. Enjolras........................
8. Chihaya01.................... Fango Pango
9. Aegon.......................... Fango Pango
10. Crimson Penguin.......... Fango Pango
11. Mr. Mach..................... Fango Pango
12. pokemon-expert-chris...

Vote Count:

Fango Pango-5
Mr. Mach-3
Infernobat.-1

Last edited:

Enjolras

Master of the House
I'll vote for Fango Pango. All of this scrambling seems oddly desperate. Also PMing.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I switch from Mr. Mach to Fango Pango. He is acting very shady, well really they both are acting shady. I don't like it.

Infernobat.

Negative
Fango, you might as well just rolecall at this point. It's unlikely you'll be able to change our minds any other way.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Well as it happens I'm Natu.

I decided to go Mr Mach because it's night 1 might as well go with someone random, and he went for Pokemon Special.

I wanted to get you guys on him without revealing that because I understand the Natu is one of the more important roles and I know I'll probably become a target of the Mafia by saying this, and since his maths made 0 sense, it seemed like the perfect reason without revealing my role.

But if it helps my case then there.

Infernobat.

Negative
Well, if you're telling the truth that means that Mr. Mach is either Slowking, Meganium, Typhlosion or Ditto (not Magcargo as that would be a wasted action by the mafia)

If someone is Natu now would be the perfect time to counterclaim.

Last edited:

Chalis

Victorious
My vote was really only intended as a pressure vote, and you reacted to it in a desperate manner, as well as trying to shift eyes on to me, even though my reasoning was sound.

I mean, with a no-lynch, we learn nothing, and could very well repeat no-lynches and then we lose the game. But with a lynch, we can take down a Mafia member, and even if we don't, we at least learn stuff from the persons interactions.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about your role-claim yet, but I doubt by this point removing my vote will do anything. Also you probably would have acknowledged why a no-lynch is bad if you were Town.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
My vote was really only intended as a pressure vote, and you reacted to it in a desperate manner, as well as trying to shift eyes on to me, even though my reasoning was sound.

I mean, with a no-lynch, we learn nothing, and could very well repeat no-lynches and then we lose the game. But with a lynch, we can take down a Mafia member, and even if we don't, we at least learn stuff from the persons interactions.

That said, I'm not sure how I feel about your role-claim yet, but I doubt by this point removing my vote will do anything. Also you probably would have acknowledged why a no-lynch is bad if you were Town.

No lynches aren't that bad on days 1/2, they're sometimes even fine on day 3. Your reasoning was no lynch on day 2 gives Mafia a free kill, but at 8-3 to town, killing someone is about 70% likely to be detrimental and give the Mafia 2 free kills.

With a no-lynch we learn nothing but if you kill town you learn....what? What their role is? Wow great, you can learn that later on? Hell, you have my role now. Good job.

What's seen as desperate here is just me being a generally confrontational person, especially when what you're saying makes no sense to me because if we get rid of someone, it has a much larger chance of ****ing the town than the Mafia.

Infernobat.

Negative

So you lied about having noticed something?

Also, you didn't mention whether or not you actually used your action on Pokemon Special, if you did shouldn't you be more inclined to believe Fango is telling the truth?

Chalis

Victorious
I missed the part where he said I used an action on Pokemon Special. Now I'm convinced fango is Mafia, because I did no such thing.

My vote is fully on you now.

When I said I might have noticed something, it was a possible relationship between fango and someone else, bit that's been proved incorrect now. Even so, fango has proved himself guilty in my eyes now.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Day 2 Execution

The town stood, once again, in the Pokemon Center. This time divided

“I’ve followed him throughout the regions, to many towns” Chihaya01 led the charge against Fango Pango. “He’s always up to no good.”

A couple of trainers stood by Fango Pango’s side.

“There really isn’t enough information go off of” Grey Walrus said, hesitant to crucify Fango Pango

“There’s just something shady about him.” Aegon chimed in

“Wait a minute,” MarshtompMan interrupted the crowd. “Has anyone noticed Pokemon Special and Pokemon-expert-chris aren’t here today? Has anyone seen them since yesterday?”

The townspeople began to simmer down. No one could recall seeing either of them

”I can’t say anything.” Sudowoodo’s trainer thought to himself. ”Professor Elm didn’t send out a random message to all of Johto. He sent it out to 3 very specific trainers. I doubt he was expecting these extra people to show up. Professor Elm was able to successfully Mega Evolve the 3 Johto Starters and that’s why he was killed. Pokemon Special trusted me with the secret of how and it’s too soon to reveal that information. I just have to hope these bad guys are stopped or get tired of looking and assume the secret is no longer here.”

“This has been going on long enough,” Chihaya01 said. “It’s time to end this.”

A Scizor popped out of one of the trainer’s Pokeballs. It began to use X-Scissor on Fango Pango but Fango Pango disappeared before the attack connected

”S**t!” Sudowoodo’s trainer thought to himself. ”I hope no one looks up.”

“Look! A Celebi!!” One of the trainers pointed up.

”This is bad. I have to do something. The bad guys are gonna know that in order to master Mega Evolution Professor Elm first had to master Time Travel. He used Celebi to Mega Evolve these Pokemon that the world thinks can’t Mega Evolve”

“I have a confession to make,” Sudowoodo’s trainer began to speak out. “I know where Pokemon Special is…”

Celebi has chosen to stop the execution of Fango Pango. It is now night 2. You have 72 hours to send in a night action

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Night 2 Scene

“Pokemon Special sent me to protect you,” Sudowoodo’s trainer spoke to Celebi’s trainer in Celebi’s trainer’s house

“So I messed up saving Fango Pango like that?” Celebi’s trainer asked. “I just wanted to stop senseless violence”

“It’s not over yet.” Sudowoodo’s trainer answered. “Mega Meganium and Mega Typhlosion are still out there. We just have to find them.”

”Speaking of, I think I can help with that.”

“Whoa, did you hear that?” Celebi’s trainer asked

“Hear what?” Sudowoodo’s trainer answered

”This is Slowking. I’m projecting thoughts directly into your mind. I used my telepathy to find you. I know about the Mega evolutions and I can use my Psychic Power to find the other 2 Megas for you. Meet me behind Professor Elm’s lab”

“We have to go to behind Professor Elm’s lab.” Celebi’s trainer relayed the message to Sudowoodo’s trainer

————————————————————————————

*Behind Professor Elm’s Lab

The 2 trainers arrived and immediately noticed a dead body on the ground with a dead Slowking next to it. They ran up the bodies and felt their pulses.

“We’re too late.” Celebi’s trainer felt the pulse of the dead trainer. Sudowoodo’s trainer nodded in agreement, feeling the pulse of Slowking. “Shaymin_Girl is dead”

Watching from a distance was Ditto’s trainer. “I knew having Ditto transform into a Psychic type was the right move. We’ve got him now. The boss will be very happy.”

Shaymin_Girl has died. She had the role of Slowking. It is now day 3. You have 72 hours to vote. Sasukeanditachi has joined the game in place of pokemon-expert-chris who has been inactive. First post has been updated.

Chalis

Victorious
Voting Fango Pango.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
2. Fango Pango..................
3. Infernobat.....................
5. MarshtompMan..............
6. Grey Walrus..................
7. Enjolras........................
8. Chihaya01....................
9. Aegon..........................
10. Crimson Penguin..........
11. Mr. Mach..................... Fango Pango
13. Sasukeanditachi...........

Vote Count:

Fango Pango-1

Sasukat

Back from the dead
I took the scene to mean that by psychic type it meant Slowking not Celebi. Normally the scene details give no extra information from experience.

And hey people, gonna refrain from voting until I've read the thread again

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
So was it actually Ditto that saved fango pango?

No. I just decided to skip the part where Slowking gets killed. Ditto transformed into a Psychic type and heard Slowking telepathically telling Celebi's trainer to meet him behind Professor Elm's lab so he got there first

Aegon

I wasn't specifically referring to the Day 2 scene, I was wondering if Ditto (in the form of Celebi) could have been the Pokémon to save fango. It would make sense if he's mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.