• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia: New Bark, New Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
I want say Infernobat because of some things MM stated.

I'm voting for Infernobat!

Infernobat.

Negative
Okay, so now we know Aegon is town-sided because of the whole Fango Pango cheating thing. I also think it's likely Mr. Mach is good as he lead us against Fango Pango.

I think we should role call so we can rat out of the remaining Mafia. I'm Sudowoodo. On night 1 I didn't use my action because it would increase the risk of 2 people dying, on night 2 I used my action on Fango Pango as I believe him to be mafia and on night 3 I used my action on Chihaya01 because I also think he's mafia.

Last edited:

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
3. Infernobat.....................
6. Grey Walrus..................
7. Enjolras........................
8. Chihaya01.................... infernobat.
9. Aegon..........................
10. Crimson Penguin..........
11. Mr. Mach....................
13. Sasukeanditachi...........

Vote Count:

Infernobat.-1

Chalis

Victorious
Voting Grey Walrus.

Pretty sure infernobat and chihaya are innocent.

Chalis

Victorious
Chihaya wanting Fango dead seems like Chi is town.

Aegon

I'll also vote Grey Walrus for now. He hasn't added much to the conversation, which could be an attempt to avoid attention.

I don't want to role call at this moment because I don't feel like I'm in danger of being considered mafia. I'd like to see how others feel about revealing who they are.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I have not added much to the conversation because these past couple weeks have been rough for personal reasons, so I do not have a lot of time to be on Serebii. I have been following this as close as I can even if I don't say much.

Mr. Mach, can you please explain why you are voting me out? I am Wobbuffet, which is why I am not very useful after each night phase.

Aegon

That's fair enough if you're telling the truth. Does anyone else have something to contribute before this phase ends?

(bump)

Enjolras

Master of the House
I actually believe Grey Walrus. I'm Meganium, and when I targeted them last night, I instead received information on Infernobat., (funnily enough, a failed investigation, which seems to point to the fact that Inferno is also telling the truth).
I'm going to hold my vote for now, since no one else seems particularly shady, but I would like to ask those who voted for Infernobat. and Grey Walrus to consider my information.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I really want Mr. Mach to explain why he decided to vote me ouy. I am considering voting him out but I want to his side first.

Chalis

Victorious
Actually, I'll take my vote off of Grey Walrus, I believe him. Can't explain stuff right now.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I'm also not sure who to vote for at this point. I agree that Grey Walrus and Enjolras seem like they're telling the truth. I still have slight suspicions about Chihaya since he's been voting people with little justification (he never did explain what it was Mr. Mach said that made Infernobat seem suspicious to him), and Mr. Mach is acting (IMO) like he has some information but is hesitant to reveal it. But yeah, I'll hold off on voting unless anyone else has anything to add.

Infernobat.

Negative
I'm pretty sure Chihaya meant MarshtompMan by MM, not Mr. Mach. Am I the only one who thinks that Fango Pango's goodbye post was a little suspicious? I mean, the reason Fango Pango was voted out wasn't because Chihaya voted for him, it was because Mr. Mach said he might have noticed something about him and because of the whole PM incident.

Who did you use your actions on the other nights, Enjolras?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
9. Aegon.......................... Grey Walrus
11. Mr. Mach.................... Grey Walrus

Vote Count:

Grey Walrus-1
Infernobat.-1

Enjolras

Master of the House
Night 1 I investigated MarshtompMan, who was good. On Night 2, I investigated you, Infernobat., which failed, and Night 3, I investigated Grey Walrus, which bounced off to you, which failed.

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
No one has really voted

9. Aegon.......................... Grey Walrus Crimson Penguin
11. Mr. Mach.................... Grey Walrus

Vote Count:

Crimson Penguin-1
Infernobat.-1

Status
Not open for further replies.