• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia Revelations

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
This is a different version of Mafia in which every player will have a role. This means if you sign up you should be online everyday to participate. It sucks when we have to wait for one player to submit an action. Basic Mafia rules apply. To join just post saying you want to play.

Here's a link to the first and second game of this series

Pokemon Mafia Genesis

Pokemon Mafia Exodus

Here's a link to my most successful mafia game

The Official Pokemon Mafia Thread

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 72 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 72 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT say whether you are Good or Evil trainer. You can post evidence trying to prove your innocence but please do not flat out claim to be one or the other. (Not like someone would claim to be an Evil trainer but you get the point)

4. NO outside discussion of this game unless you are a villain or you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. Every post you make in this thread must be related to this game and this game only. Posts about other games will be reported as spam

7. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes by picking one trainer they would like to eliminate the game. After everyone has voted, I will tally up the votes and lynch the player with the most votes. I will post an execution scene and that will signify the end of the day phase

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Pokémon decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a 72 hour limit to send in your actions. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role will be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.

Story:

F.M. has followed his father Giovanni to the headquarters of Team Rocket in Saffron City. Giovanni has taken Eevee hoping to harvest its power before F.M. realizes the source it's power but he was too late. F.M. has used this power to get the citizens of Saffron City to fight for him. He has prepared to launch an all out attack on Team Rocket's headquarters

Roles:

F.M.s Army:

Umbreon: Umbreon stalks people at night in order to discover what pokemon they own and who they targeted

Lucario (Steel): Uses Iron Defense every night to protect the player of its choice from night kills. (This includes poisoning)

Luxray: Uses Thunder Fang during the day phase to paralyze a player leaving them unable to vote. Luxray is very faithful to its trainer and protects it from night kills

Venusaur (Grass): The aroma coming from Venusaur's back calms all Pokemon in the area. Venusaur can use this ability to stop an execution of any player except for himself. He cannot use this ability on the same palyer twice

Giratina (Ghost): uses Shadow Force at night to attack a player the next day and cancel out their vote

Dugtrio: Burrows underground at night and attacks a player in order to cancel out their night action. Dugtrio's attack cannot be blocked

Slaking: Uses its tremoundous power to kill a player every night. Slaking is lazy and sleeps all day. his votes do not count

Boldore: uses Rock Polish every day phase to gain speed and increase its vote count by 1. Boldore can also choose to use Rock Polish to attack another player to cancel out their vote, doing so reduces Boldore's vote count by 1

Gligar (Flying): Uses its flying ability to fly at a pokemon every night phase and poison them. A poisoned Pokemon will die 2 phases later

Hypno: During the day phase Hypno can put 2 people to sleep canceling out their votes

Marill: Using its excellent hearing Marill picks a Pokemon at night and finds out who targeted that Pokemon

Heracross (Dual): Uses its superior strength at night to cancel out a players action and during the day phase uses Megahorn to injure a player. That injured player will not be able to use their next action

Machop: Machop never gets tired and as a result never sleeps. Machop can see who targets him at night and decide if he wants to kill, injure or do nothing

Garchomp (Dragon): Garchomp uses his dragon breath every day phase to burn someone and leave them unable to use their night action

Whirlipede (poison): does not move unless its attacked. Any pokemon that targets him will become poisoned. A poisoned player dies 2 phases later

Victini (Fire): Uses Searing Shot at night to burn another player. A burned player will spend the day phase in the Pokemon Center and cannot be executed

Froslass (Ice): Freezes a player at night and protects them from night kills. A frozen Pokemon has a possibility of dying based on how many votes it gets the next day

Escavalier (Bug): Uses twinneedle during the day or night phase. If used during the day the players vote will be canceled. if you used at night the players action will be canceled. Escavalier can use this action twice. It can choose to use it 2 times in the day, 2 times at night or once in the day and once in the night

Team Rocket:

Grunt 1: Jirachi (Dual)- During the day phase Jirachi chooses a player and is able to grant that player a wish. That player will be pm’ed and may wish for strength, Defense, or knowledge. At night uses Iron Defense to protect the player of its choice from night kills (This includes poisoning)

Grunt 2: Tepig- Uses Heat Crash at night to injure a player. If the player is bigger then Tepig its vote will be canceled. If it is smaller then Tepig its action and vote will be canceled

Grunt 3: Drapion (Poison)- Uses Cross Poison every night to cancel out a players night action

Grunt 4: Misdreavus- Uses its ghostlike propertys to protect a playaer from night kills and being poisoned every night

Grunt 5: Magikarp- Does not have an action. Magikarp can evolve into Gyarados under the right conditions

Lead Grunt: Chandelure (Ghost)- Sucks out the spirit of another player every day phase allowing Chandelure to control its vote

kabutops (Rock)- Uses Rock Tomb at night to trap a player. Allowing Kabutops to see who targets that player

Giovanni's Persian: As leader of Team Rocket's Pokemon he sends in the night kill every night. He does not leave Giovanni's side and cannot be night killed. Persian can also gain intel on a trainer of its choice every night

Rogue:

???: F.M.'s secret weapon

Every star next to your name is a strike. After you get 3 strikes you're out of the game. Strikes are received every time you fail to send in an action or you don't vote

Sign-Up List:

1. The Eleventh
2. pokemon-expert-chris
3. YDT
4. SoulDialga*
5. Ponymon
6. The Meddler
7. ansem the wise
8. Bullkid
9. Monster Guy
10. MarshtompMan
11. Infernobat.
12. kingsley
13. Ruby XIII
14. Digipoke
15. SpyroxPikachu
16.Fireray
17. GalladeofSpades*
18. Crimson Penguin
19. Sir DJ
20. {(•)___(•)}
21. Stereotypical Nerd
22. Tumnus*
23. Shazdar
24. Mawile412
25. Armando Payne
26. WizardTrubbish

Waiting List:

If you would like to play and sign-ups are full just let me know and you will be added to the waiting list. When a spot opens up you will be contacted and you will have 24 hours to let me know if you accept or decline

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
13. Ruby XIII

Shazdar

Why is blue?
3. YDT
7. ansem the wise
13. Ruby XIII
17. GalladeofSpades
23. Shazdar

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
3. YDT
7. ansem the wise
8. Bullkid
13. Ruby XIII
17. GalladeofSpades
23. Shazdar

The Meddler

Never Forget
3. YDT
6. The Meddler
7. ansem the wise
8. Bullkid
13. Ruby XIII
17. GalladeofSpades
23. Shazdar

Armando Payne

Last Time I systematically ruined the Mafia's Plans, this time I hope to do the same, boo yah.

3. YDT
6. The Meddler
7. ansem the wise
8. Bullkid
13. Ruby XIII
17. GalladeofSpades
23. Shazdar
25. Armando Payne.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
3. YDT
6. The Meddler