• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia Revelations

The Meddler

Never Forget
Lots of filler so far. At least say something productive instead of pointing out incredibly obvious things(You're going to wait before deciding something? Thats wonderful!) or saying you dont like your role. Unproductive day phase? Hmm..I wonder why.

Spacial

procrastination
Yeah. Which means I should say something... I could've got a better Pokemon, but I'm okayish with the one I have.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Well, it's not as if we have anything to go on at this point.

The only thing that could possibly help us right now is trying to figure out which people are most likely to pick which Pokemon...

Spacial

procrastination
I did for some types, but didn't want to make it too obvious. That's probably the reason for some of the people who didn't choose all of their favourites too.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Yes, because talking about how we picked our roles is really helping.

Trying to guess who picked what roles is a huge waste of time. Time would be better spent reverting your eyes back to the people who are spouting nothing but pointless filler.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Ample evidence? Then why don't you, oh idk, out your "ample evidence". Cause in my world, withholding information is the same as lying.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I want to know how he was able to gather such ample evidence when pretty much every post has been filler, I know some times that can lead to suspicions, but nothing near "Ample Evidence".

Voting: Abstain.

oh and just fyi, someone should totally rename themselves Abstain.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I want to know how he was able to gather such ample evidence when pretty much every post has been filler, I know some times that can lead to suspicions, but nothing near "Ample Evidence".

Voting: Abstain.

oh and just fyi, someone should totally rename themselves Abstain.

Yeah, cause Abstain is a deadly killer sent to destroy us all.

Vote: Abstain