• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mafia- The Ancient War (I do have Fongermans Permission to post this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
FULL CREDIT TO FONGERMAN FOR HIS BLESSING TO RUN THIS GAME!

Also to the origional creator of Werewolves for some inspiration.

For those of you that like to RP:

You can choose any 5 pokemon to RP with in your party but they cannot be in the same evolution family as the roles to avoiding obvious hints.

Rules:
1. This game will be held in 48 hour blocks. During the appropriate phase everyone who has an action will PM their actions to me. After the 48 hour deadline I will write up the actions and post them, therefore starting the day round. That is where you vote to execute a player.

2. Ask me if you have any doubts about something you wanna do.

3. You MAY NOT say whether you are Good or Evil trainer. You can post evidence trying to prove your innocence but please do not flat out claim to be one or the other. (Not like someone would claim to be an Evil trainer but you get the point)

4. NO Outside Discussion of this Game unless you have been told otherwise by me. No planning attacks or revealing roles. Seriously it ruins the game. You can not trust people anyway. (by no outside discussion I mean that you can only communicate with each other in this thread)

5. If you are unsure what the roles mean, please ask first, rather than halfway through the game. As always, action choices are sent in to me via PM.

6. HAVE FUN!

Game play:
First round begins:

•I post an opening Write-up signifying the start of the game and every player votes on the first person to kill. We then move on to the night phase

• Each player decides on an action and sends their PM. Anyone with ability or skill may choose to use it. The Bad Pokémon decide together who they want to kill. Note: There is going to be a limit on how long you have to get your PMs in. That way there's less waiting on one person. If someone doesn’t send in their action on time their role will be re-assigned to anyone interested in joining the game

• I post first scenario, including murders, saves, etc.

• After the scenario, the players still alive decide who is guilty, and who should be eliminated. Players vote and the person with the most votes is removed from the game. Note: Anyone can choose to abstain.

Story

An ancient battle that has began since the dawn of time. The battle of the Ancient Leader who wants to control the world against all that appose him. 2009 years ago he was enslaved by the God Arceus for all of his wicked deeds. But now his henchmen have
Freed him. Arceus has called in 3 different forces to stop the destruction of our world. Let us hope they can do it!

Roles

Only Regigigas can communicate with the other bad pokemon and all communicating must be done through him. He is the leader and as such all discussion with team members must be sent to Regigigas and then forwarded on.

Regigigas- Knows All bad pokemon
The first 2 day and night phases Regigigas does nothing. If it survives Regigigas can stalk one pokemon every day phase and find out that pokemons role. It can also teleport 2 pokemon making all actions reverse in the night phase.

Aerodactyl- Knows Regigigas
-Sends in night kill...
-Can trap 1 player each night making them unable to vote on the next day.

Relicanth- Knows Regigigas
-Takes 1 player to the sea at the start of the night phase. It is protected from all night actions if that pokemon is targeted for a negative effect Relicanth can choose to kill the attacker and die in the place of the other pokemon.

Claydol- Knows Regigigas
-Erases 1 player's memory every night (Can only use this effect 3 times a game and has to wait 2 night before using this effect again). That player's vote will be the same as Claydol for the rest of the game.

HITMEN (NEW ROLE CHECK DESRIPTION)- All Hitmen know each other and can communicate.

Mamoswine
-Kill 1 player each night with Ice Shard.

Tangrowth
-Uses Absorb on 1 player. That player can't be affected by any night actions.

Yanmega
-Uses double team to follow 1 player each night revealing that player identity to the HITMEN.

ROGUES

Celebi
-Every day Celebi can send 1 player 1 day to the future preventing that player from voting or use any night action but they also cannot be targetted or executed.

Jirachi
-Creates a shield around 1 player each night. That player can't be night killed on that night.

Mew
-Transform into 1 player each night. Mew can use the chosen player's ability next night phase/day phase depending on when the ability is useable.

GOOD POKEMON

Omastar
-Attack 1 player every night with mud shot. That player can't vote on the next day.

Kabutops
-Kills 1 player every night with Ancientpower.

Cradily
-Hides 1 player in the sea every night saving that player from being a target. If Cradily is targeted for a night kill their is a 25% chance of the other pokemon dying as well.

Armaldo
-Slashes 1 player every night. If that player is a Bad Pokemon that player have a 25% of dying, 25% chance of cancelling its night action, 25% chance of cancelling out its vote next day phase and 25% chance of nothing happening.

Rampardos
-Uses Head Smash on 1 player every night. That player can't vote on the following day,

Bastiodon
-Follows 1 player every night. And discovers their allegiance. If they are good Bastiodon may communicate with them for the next 2 phases.

HITMEN Description- The hitmen have been hired by Arceus but will sell out to the highest bidder when someone discovers who they are they may acquire their services depending on which poke it is to target a trainer of their choice and then tell the trainer what they learned. BUT each hitmen can only be used by an outsider ONCE per game. First come first serve. And each pokemon can only use their services once which means if you have used Yanmega’s effect you cannot use Tangrowths or Mamoswines.

Lastly please tell me if I have made any spelling errors, grammar errors or something does not make sense.

3. dm97
4.sasukeanditachi
5. Lucas666
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
8. Fongerman
10. Rosso
11. Darkguizam
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

Last edited:

Sasukat

Back from the dead
ok,will wait for sign ups but i call #4

rosso1111

I join as number 10

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
MT pick a number please.

So as for the sides The Ancient Leader (Regigigas and co) was always trying to take over the world but was sealed away by Arceus 2009 years ago. Regigigas' henchmen found a way to free him and he wants to take over the world again.

Arceus hired the Hitmen, Rogues and good pokemon to fight Regigigas. But the Hitmen have their own agenda. Rogues do what it takes to get the job done. And good wants to defeat evil.

Bad wins when everyone else is dead but the Hitmen are alive.

Hitmen wins whenever one side beats all others except them.

Rogues win when all good and bad pokemon are dead.

Good- Win when Rogues and bad are dead.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
4.sasukeanditachi
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
10. Rosso
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

You guys stole my numbers.

Lucas666

Dragon Trainer
4.sasukeanditachi
5. Lucas666
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
10. Rosso
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Its not an exact copy. Roles have been changed storyline and teams changed.

But I won't give credit until you give credit to Fongerman and mean it.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
3. dm97
4.sasukeanditachi
5. Lucas666
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
10. Rosso
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
shadow eeveelution said:
Since when you own mafia
shadow eeveelution said:
That on Pokebeach... It shouldn't matter

3. dm97
4.sasukeanditachi
5. Lucas666
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
8. Fongerman
10. Rosso
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
I don't like the fact htat you are incapable to give credit when do. You steal, and when you don't get your way you bring others down with you. Its always somebody elses fault.

So heres the deal my terms stand at this.

I may let you play and give credit once you.

Give credit to fongerman and mean it
Delete all your posts so far on this thread.

But the main thing that disgusts me is that on your mafia you credit the origional creator of werewolves for inspiration. What a load of crock we all know where you got your idea and why!

EDIT- Finally all you have done is show that I have used the word ancient alot in this mafia.

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
4.sasukeanditachi
5. Lucas666
6. Treeconator11
7. Mitchlord
10. Rosso
11. darkguizaum
13. Sweet
15. MT
16. Greenday

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
You can find the credit to fongerman in that thread..

I played werewolve way before than mafia here..So the main credit is from werewolve..fonger;s game just add my passion to make the game

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
you're still lying. Before I made my game you had no idea what mafia was. It is not the same thing as werewolf like you keep saying it is. You never knew that there could be games where EVERYONE has a role.

I'd say its not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.