• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Manga in the UK?

ricedonut

pringle user
Where can I buy a book of the Pokemon adventures manga because whenever I go into a bookstore and ask for Pokemon manga they look at me like I am stupid, and the bookstore seems to have every manga except Pokemon.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
I'd advice you to buy online, that's what my cousin did for Xmas present for my sis and I when she still lived in the UK.

ricedonut

pringle user
I Guess i'll Buy it from Amazon

Bariokie

rock dog
You should buy it online.So far as i know a lot of stores dont sell pokemon manga books in Uk

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I had this problem too. The person I asked told me that they did them in Bristol or London I think and I won't go all the way there just to get a manga book. But getting it online is the best option.

jammy3000100

Steel Trainer
Forbidden planet normally has a good enough selection, my local one has all the new black and white mini volumes and most of the proper ones but i've only seen them at my local one not anywhere else yet.