• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat atml 2-0. All the hax he got wasn't enough for my POWER.

atml

The Earth's Might
finally got a battle out of doc :) didnt win but it was fun and i got a new team in the process

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
confirming. Destructo may of been able to win near the end, but it would of been due to hax, so he was nice and respectable enough to give me the win. Thanks for the match destructo, I'm glad some players still have enough sense to know when they should have lost. Kudos to your sportsmanship, and I'm looking forward to battling you again sometime.

Predictions!

As you know, you must score 60% or better to advance to the next round of betting.

Giggity... scored 9/12, equating to 75%

Bestgamepearl scored 5/12, equating to 42%

Super_Jamalx9000 scored 5/2, equating to 42%

pkmner scored 6/12, equating to 50%

Congratulations to Giggity... for moving on to round two of bet placement.

ROUND TWO

5. Victoria VS 17. Big Beluga

3. Super_Jamalx9000* VS 16. nkg2k10

15. lunar22 VS 12. Nilla

11. JMG VS 19. assassinsceptile

1. Archangel VS 22. madmarine0

2. shadowsfalling19 VS 7. Gamefreak

Placement of bets should be reported to me via PM.

Deadline for Round Two is 12:00 PM EST, on February 26th 2011.

*Placement of this opponent was based on a best of three coin flip.

Last edited:

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
I'll hopefully battle lunar soon when he logs on, he hasn't been on in a little bit but i'll see how it turns out.

McPokemon

A regular kid
I have contacted my jamal, trying to set up time.

McPokemon

A regular kid
hey, btw, me and superjamal dude can't seem to find a time so it'll be a while until we can battle. He seems a bit inactive tho slightly or maybe its just timezone differences :\

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Contacted my opponent, archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.