• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Just played D. Gray Man and managed to win 4-0. There was a crit that might have changed things but GGs either way man.

DragonMaster123 is now playing in place of complete legitimacy.

Thank you to everyone who has completed their matches thus far.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Computer not working, but I'm getting a new one today, I'll download PO and try to get my battle done ASAP :3

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
Can't battle today, but i should be able to by tuesday, I wanna get this team to its best before I do anything.

zerofield

i miss miror
won vs tyranitarquake 1-0, it was a really haxy game on both sides :\

though i think i got haxed more

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
beat jirachiuser 3-0 :]

the new team pulled through for me *fist pump*

but gg brah :D

Blaaz

Banned
good job everyone (wary)
activity post and such

NitroxWolf

t(-.-t) trollin
lost to Pokemazzter by a terrakion miss, gg, we both tried our hardest, may the best man win the tourney yadadadadada

Status
Not open for further replies.