• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you're not a sore loser.

Oh wait.

Coming from you....LOL....I remember why you turned down a battle frontier place as YOU said you can easily pwn any Serebii person and completely bashed anyone from Serebii. Before you start judging other people you might want to look in the mirror first love!

L2thaZ

Pokemaster
i beat Floatzel98. GG

Coming from you....LOL....I remember why you turned down a battle frontier place as YOU said you can easily pwn any Serebii person and completely bashed anyone from Serebii. Before you start judging other people you might want to look in the mirror first love!

Sorry friend, but I turned down Battle Frontier because getting challenges every 10 minutes at the Xat was no fun. When my only available time to play was 10 PM Eastern onward I also couldn't find reasonable time to battle anyone. But yeah, try not being a sore loser in a video game for children.

Now be a nice child and say GG to lucs.

stfu nerds

We are fast approaching the 4 day activity period. If you have not battled or reported your activity in, you will be dropped from the tournament.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i didnt want to say this as to prevent fighting but since the fight already happened, the crit didnt really matter, the pokemon that got critted would have been weak enough to not be able to stop the pokemon that you claim it could have :/
anyway its just a game so, gg lets all just move along :3

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Forum Name: Applebutter2

Friend Code | Shoddy or PO Name
0000-0000-0000 | Without Reqs

I'm in as a sub

TrollFreak

Pit is Awesome :P
Beat EmeraldGoblin 2-1[r]

would post replay,but replay site isn't working, gg EG

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Beat EmeraldGoblin 2-1[r]

would post replay,but replay site isn't working, gg EG

Way to do work DM :3 lol..............what i cant cheer for other competitors? lmao

waitin, for round two, *hums quietly*

Sorry friend, but I turned down Battle Frontier because getting challenges every 10 minutes at the Xat was no fun. When my only available time to play was 10 PM Eastern onward I also couldn't find reasonable time to battle anyone. But yeah, try not being a sore loser in a video game for children.

Now be a nice child and say GG to lucs.

I said gg both on po after the battle happened and on Xat, I don't feel the need to say it 3 times, I could go the leaders lounge and find every quote of you bashing and de-grading serebii battlers oh wait didn't you call this a child's game....one word hypocrit! Then you wade in here without knowing the facts like always, you know what just for once just butt out and trot on.

Now be a nice child and stop carrying on this arguement :)

I could go the leaders lounge and find every quote of you bashing and de-grading serebii battlers

Go for it.

Edit: Wait no, I'm going to do the mod thing and just say for both of us to stop spamming. If you want to try and find terrible posts just VM me or whatever.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
smh so much arguing over nothing jesus Masterclass is turning into Masterass (no).

Status
Not open for further replies.