• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamethrowa55

Yeah, right now its day for me, but its too late for sky, we can try to make it, but I don't know.

old man

On Guard!!!
I didn't know iggly was overseas till he or she told me via Pm. This weekend has been very busy on me and we kept missing each other. Were gonna try and make it

DonDemio

Maverick of Serebii!
During a really epic Battle with Tort, I failed to defeat him! The score was 2-0 in his favor! (his Heracross was in little health and so was his Weezing, but my sandslash with burn failed to garner enough strength to beat them)

Good luck to all the remaining contenders!

-Don

Edit: I misspelled Tort...

Last edited:

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Confirming a 2-0 win over DonDeimo.

Great game buddy!!! We have to battle more often. ;D

Last edited:

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
No response from my opponent yet.

You could in theory, Pingu. But half the matches have already been completed so you can't really bet on them now \=

As for when round one ends, the matchups were posted on the 13th so it would finish on the 20th and substitutions will occur on Tuesday.

guerrilla radio

war of change
During a really epic Battle with Tort, I failed to defeat him! The score was 2-0 in his favor! (his Heracross was in little health and so was his Weezing, but my sandslash with burn failed to garner enough strength to beat them)

Good luck to all the remaining contenders!

-Don

Edit: I misspelled Tort...

lolteamreveal

K, so, still getting my team done. ;-;

old man

On Guard!!!
Femme I don't think iggly and I will get our battle done by tomorrow's deadline. I'm sorry but you may have to DQ us. Timezone problem is killing us.

StanMumba

Shiny PokemonXD.
Battle Anyone?

FC In Sig.

Standard Rules.

GL Stan.

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
My opponent just PM'd me. :)

So long as you are active, you have nothing to fear from today's substitutions. You have until friday for the round to end if you are making an honest and vigorous effort.

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
The Baron of fate won. GG

Guess I need Platinum.

old man

On Guard!!!
Well Iggly Pm me. Iggly 5-9 hours ahead of me. I just happen to be home from work this after noon (furnish problems) so we will try and get it done but it's not looking good.

Ok Iglly thumbed me good. 5-0. Flare pounded me first. I ran to save face.

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
Iggly vs Old Man = Iggly (ran at 5-1)
5-0 works for me

old man

On Guard!!!
No I didn't.:) Flar99 pointed out to me just before we battled that I had a major bug/Gryados weakness.

old man

On Guard!!!
HAHAHA Yea for you. HAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.