• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
HAHAHA Yea for you. HAHAHAHAH

Aerial

It seems my opponent and I live in different timezones. Or we're just on at the wrong times. Hopefully we'll still find a way to get our battle done.

Flamethrowa55

I cant battle sky, When i catch skynet online for a battle he has to go because our different time zones.

edit: We played, I won a close game, 2-0

Last edited:

c0cobread

Arrogant trainer.
Ha. I thought it would be done by now, but after readin through the thread properly it seems time zones are messing you lot up.

I missed the betting but it doesn't matter. I thoguht oldman was gonna win his battle but look what happened.

Yeah. The battlers have just over 24 hours to finish their battles. Since I've seen both battlers being active in some cases, it's gonna be tough but oh well .-. DQs are DQs

old man

On Guard!!!
Man I had a run of very very bad luck over the past few days....but that ended yesterday. So I'm getting in on the beating for round 2.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i've defeated kinder in a tought battle it was a good game

Iggly

Banned
Man I had a run of very very bad luck over the past few days....but that ended yesterday. So I'm getting in on the beating for round 2.

Isnt this a knock-out sort of thang? ._.

guerrilla radio

war of change
Knock out means knock out. Old men, with their oldness and their forgetfulness bcuz old. :<

Ok, so:

Sam vs. Dan = Sam [4-1] (D/C)

D/C at the end, but I had a guaranteed victory over Dan. Good game buddy ^_^

Confirming above.

It really annoys me that we kept DCing, especially when the score was going to be alot better in the first battle. Anyways GG.

BTW, Sammeh must win now or else face mah wrath. D:<

Okay, the following matches were not completed by the deadline:

Aerial v Gt701

Hauntershadow92 v assassinsceptile

Due to the apparent activity of Aerial over Gt701, the former has been moved through to the second round while Gt has been disqualified from the tournament.

Hauntershadow92 has stated that he is far too busy to compete in a tournament and has forfeited the win to assassinsceptile. Do not think, however, that because your opponent was disqualified or forfeited that it is an excuse to be lazy in subsequent rounds.

The following people bet on Round One and received the following scores:

JmH Reborn: 8/12 = 67% [Failure to bet on his own match]

Baldwombat: 9/12 = 72%

Cousin_Dan: 10/12 = 83%

Gt701: 4/12 = 33%

LordCaedus: 6/12 = 50%

Shiny Magmortar: 8/12 = 67%

Hauntershadow92: 9/12 = 72%

The Baron of Fate: 3/12 = 25% [Got all the bets he made right o_O]

Kinder Surprise: 8/12 = 67%

Goketsu: 9/12 = 72%

SvN: 9/12 = 72%

Iggly: 8/12 = 67%

As per the rules of the betting system, you are required to have a 70% correctness rate. Hence, 9 correct votes got you through to round two. The people qualified for predicting the outcomes henceforth are:

Baldwombat, Cousin_Dan, Hauntershadow92, Goketsu, SvN

Round Two matchups will be posted in my next post so as not to overfill this one and double post :)

Round Two matchups

(7) Aerial [5] v (12) Flamethrowa55 [0]

(3) The Baron of Fate [0] v (8) assassinsceptile [6]

(24) darkcrobat [2] v (14) Torterra14 [0]

(13) Baldwombat [1] v (22) LordCaedus [0]

(5) Shiny Magmortar [DQ] v (19) Flare99 [0]

(1) SvN [0] v (17) Iggly [2]
Matchups made using a random number generator

Good luck to all participants and remember to get me those predictions if you're eligable to asap!

Last edited:
Yayz, I got the highest score on the betting. ;D

Btw, this is all I have left so, if I bet on you and you lose; I will personally hunt you down and do horrible things to you.

Have fun. ^^

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
Wut?

I gots teh SvN ._.
I demand a recount! xD

Lemme know what you bet on our match Dan, I´ll adjust accordingly!
I´m allergic to horrible things...

Status
Not open for further replies.