• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Nahhhh guys/gals just bad spelling on my part :) and yes I know it's a knock out battle. You work the long hours I do and see how your mind works...Or is it don't work!!!!

Flamethrowa55

I lost to Aerial, At 2-5 Aerial, I realised Latias was banned, So i ran, He most likely won it anyway.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i've defeated tort 3-0 it was good game

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
i've defeated tort 3-0 it was good game

Our 1st match we had was a d/c on your part it was 5-3/2(almost 2 it d/ced when I his 4th poke was being taken out) in my favor. That was Sunday night.

Lets see what femme thinks...

Last edited:

guerrilla radio

war of change
Confirming loss. Yeah, 4 turn sleep/crit and 3 turn sleep screwed me over, but still a good game...and I got another prediction right. (y)

Flare99 has broken the rules. He has chosen to use Latias, while it has been clearly stated that the use of either of the Lati Twins is prohibitted in this tournament. I believe that means, that I proceed to the next round.

Flare99

BeautyFromTheInside
You believe right.
I wanted to use something else this time, and not my 100% win team, and then it is against the rules. Man, I am so evil!

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
after lot of complaining i won thats it

jrock-17

lets do this my code is 3652 5986 3669....private message me if u wanna battle....to send me your code

jrock-17

lets do this my code is 3652 5986 3669....private message me if u wanna battle....to send me your code

jrock-17

well if its a tournament why are yall posting it under the quick battle thread

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
teh score was 3-0

EDIT btw this guy is nubtard

No flaming kthx

Prediction scoring for Round Two:

Goketsu: 4/6 = 66%

BaldWombat: 4/6 = 66%

Cousin_Dan: 4/6 = 66%

SvN: 4/6 = 66%

Since everyone bet identically I'm going to have to let you all through so there's an actual betting competition and lower the pass rate to 60%. However, from this point onward, scorelines are mandatory and will count towards your score. 'Kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.