• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Now we need score lines with our predictions, that ought to make things more interesting. When are the round 3 matches going up Femme?

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
T__T iggly has been busy

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
yeah i hope to be here

Given the deadline has passed, the winner of the battle between Iggly and Darkcrobat has been decided in two fashions:
Firstly, it is apparent that Iggly has made far more effort to finish this commitment than his opponent; and
Secondly, both predictions were in Iggly's favour.

Hence, it has been decided that Iggly is the victor in this case. However, for fairness, he shall be given a score equal to that of the lowest victory (Shiny Magmortar's 2-0) and will therefore compete in the semi-finals.

Predictions:

Goketsu: Failed to submit 0/3

SvN: Failed to submit 0/3

Cousin_Dan: 3 (winners); 2 (scoreline): 5/6

BaldWombat: 2 (winners); 2 (scoreline): 4/6

Therefore our winner for the betting is Cousin_Dan. Congratulations, Dan. You will be able to collect your prize(s) at the conclusion of the tournament.

It's time to find out just who will be competing for the Masterclass crown!

(7) Aerial

(5) Shiny Magmortar [0] v (17) Iggly [6]

The deadline is in one more week. Bear with us, we're nearly there ;] Best of luck to all participants.

Last edited:

Iggly

Banned
What a way to advance... (Y)
Anywho, somehow I was under the impression this would be a 3way final?
Think someone told me somewhere along the line that it would be...
Not sure who it was xD

Also not sure how the tourney management / other competitors feel about this?

Yayz. So threatening people to get them to win does work. ;D

Also it's nice to see that no failures have haxxed themselves to the final. Everyone there would make me happy as the winner. ^^

What a way to advance... (Y)
Anywho, somehow I was under the impression this would be a 3way final?
Think someone told me somewhere along the line that it would be...
Not sure who it was xD

Also not sure how the tourney management / other competitors feel about this?

@ Bolded, for information regarding the tournament, surely talking to me would've been the wisest course of action? |: It says (at least I remember writing it) on the first post that the final would only be a three-way final IF and only if people were tied with the highest score. You tied with the lower score so we continued as normal, which was with the semifinals.

And I can assure you that the tourney management (me) is fine with it, given it was my decision ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.