• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Masters Promo Short

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!

I was hoping something like this would happen.
ARCEUS BE PRAISED!

And with this they almost emptied the Never Animated Gulag!

And are those new bad guys near the end? :eek:

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Okay, any hopes I had of my phone running Masters are now shattered into a billion pieces, even without them specifying requirements. I suppose I could try speeding up my phone by downgrading back to Android 2.3.6, but that'd be quite difficult, I don't think Samsung supports downgrading the OS natively. And Masters will probably not work on Android 2.3.6.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I loved that someone bothered to animate using a potion in battle.

I didn't realize Wally was that short until they put him next to Silver.

Kintaro

Banned
Kris was shown

I guess everyone without a prominent role in the anime. Wouldn’t be surprised if May,Dawn and Serena are excluded so the other game heroines can have a chance to shine.

Rosa especially getting so much promotion makes this obvious, they probably want to give the game protagonists who had no anime appearance a lot of focus in this.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

I was hoping something like this would happen.
ARCEUS BE PRAISED!

And with this they almost emptied the Never Animated Gulag!

And are those new bad guys near the end? :eek:
Why is Kamina a villain? Is this a game with cutscenes or an anime?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya'll they put Hunter J into the game, holy **** :eek:!!!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That looks like a dude.

I mean she has the same eyes. She looks a little different but she did "die" so her getting a makeover makes sense.

Idk, just doesn't make sense to me to make a character who looks so similar to her when she's there already.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The animation style was great, although I still preferred the style used in the Black 2 and White 2 animated trailer more. I was also happy to see Neziki animated even though he only appeared for about a second. This is probably his first and last chance to appear in animated form, so I'll cherish it.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
The art style and animation is good, but it is a bit janky at certain parts (which is expected, it’s a trailer advertising a mobile game). With some refining it’d be a nice style for the SwSh anime; it’s pretty much the pre-SM style with some minor changes and detailing.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Iris having a fully evolved Axew in this really puts into perspective how the writers mishandled her in the show. Why couldn’t Iris be like this?

Also Misty battling with starmie is a rare treat since she barely ever did in the show.
If were going by the game's depiction, nearly all the Pokemon characters can be considered mishandled. For starters, the character Serena of the games. I've talked about it before but I wonder what are the chances of seeing her non-starter Ace Pokemon, Mega Absol?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It's her little brother, K.
She left him her badassery in her will and now he's out to avenge her!
I'd unironically dig this, if that kid was Ash's rival more for vengeance.

Also, Rosa. My God, that girl would make BW way better, she's adorable.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
She isn't a main character but Lillie is a female, is in the anime and appeared in the trailer
Lillie is definitely a main character in SM. Heck, she is the main character. She's not a player character, though.