• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Merchandise Forum has been Created

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Something that's been requested for awhile, a place to discuss Pokemon plush, action figures, keychains, and more!

Click now!

Keep in mind that some of the topics are older than 30 days since the staff team took awhile to set this up, but since they are all Official threads, you may still post in them past the 30 day limit.

That's definitely cool! Sometime I might have to get a picture of my collection of coins from the Pokémon Trading Card Game, and...a few other cool things!

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Excellent...*in Mr. Burns' voice*

I've been waiting for this day. Now I have to find all my plushies. xD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yes, please post pics of everything! itll create more discussion and maybe feed some addictions... ;)

*screaming intensifies*

Asdf_screaming_intensifies.gif

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
I'm more interested in Pokemon merchandise than the games themselves these days, so expect to see a lot of me there! >▽<

phanpycross

God-king
Awesome, a place for me to cry over my dad having thrown out all my action figures ;_;

Expect 50 posts with the same pic of the bulbasaur plush guarding my bed

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'll be posting there a lot as well. And I'll try and help others look for their holy grails as much as I can. I love looking at other people's collections and discussing the merchandise.