• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Merchandise

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I wasn't sure where to throw this in the forums here, so mods, if this is wrong, feel free to move it.

I've recently wanted to get my hands on more pokemon merch (not much) such as a few key plushes and accessories for TCG. A lot of these aren't found in stores I am sure and some are Pokemon Company promos and such.

Could anyone point me to stores other than the pokemon centers, websites/forums that would be good for seeking out those sort of things?

Thanks!

On a side note, I'm curious; Do any of you collect/enjoy other pokemon items outside of the games/tcg/amine? If so, what are they? I know I've got some older stuff I still like having, like my old gen 1 TCG league badges.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I wasn't sure where to throw this in the forums here, so mods, if this is wrong, feel free to move it.

I've recently wanted to get my hands on more pokemon merch (not much) such as a few key plushes and accessories for TCG. A lot of these aren't found in stores I am sure and some are Pokemon Company promos and such.

Could anyone point me to stores other than the pokemon centers, websites/forums that would be good for seeking out those sort of things?

Thanks!

On a side note, I'm curious; Do any of you collect/enjoy other pokemon items outside of the games/tcg/amine? If so, what are they? I know I've got some older stuff I still like having, like my old gen 1 TCG league badges.

Your local Toys R us might stock them so that would be the first place to look. Amazon is also a place to look if you want to buy on-line

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Amazon or Ebay. You can find almost anything you want on those sites and it is easier than walking around looking for the stuff in stores.

Stage On

Aura guardian
Ebay is the pits when it comes to getting plushies since it's hard to tell what size they really are just by looking at them. Anything more reliable out their that might be good for a Canadian like myself?

Amazon.ca is a no go since they don't really carry stuff like toys.

SmartD

I don't collect much Pokemon merchandise, but I do have a Pokemon t-Shirt, A Snivy Plush from the Black & White tour, some manga, and other stuff.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I bought a gigantic Pikachu-plushie at Toys r us once