• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon. Mewtwo AMV - "The Original"

ArtFenix

Good evening everyone ^_^! I just wanted to share my first Pokemon AMV with you all. It's NOT my first video of that kind (I'm better known for making Sonic the Hedgehog GMVs) but it is indeed my first Pokemon AMV.

[video=youtube;xJce1evEhPo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo[/video]

Story:
...where am I? Is there anyone else?... Am I alone here?
This girl..Ai...My...friend.
What is happening? No, Ai, please, don't leave me alone there! Don't disappear!...
I am all alone again...What is this capsule I'm in? For how long have I been in there? And who are all these people? I don't like the way they are looking at me. What am I?
..they said they created me. Why did they do that? What is my purpose in life? Is there any place for me in the world?
...they said I'm a result of some experiment. I am nothing but a tool in their research..What did they do to Ai?! Those people...They will pay for what they've done!...
...Who is that man? He says I'm his partner and that we should help each other...Looks like he's lying too. I am nothing but a tool for him, a weapon of destruction. Liar, betrayer! They are all the same!... I will show him my power!
This creature...Mew! The one I was created from. Unlike me, he has a place in this world. Let's see how powerful it is! To fight Mew and find my place in this world - that's my purpose in life!...
...My name is Mewtwo. I am...the Original.

Description:
This is it! My first Pokemon AMV, Mewtwo AMV to be precise! I gave it the name "The Original" and there are quite a few meanings behind that name). I'll let you guess by yourselves, let me know what you think in the comment section!
I got the idea for this AMV more than a year ago! It was at the time of E3 2012 when I watched Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 debut trailer and heard the music that was playing in the video. I loved every second of it and suddenly got an idea about creating an AMV to that music and I just knew it's gonna be about Mewtwo. I thought the music fits Mewtwo extremely well.
Then there was M16 announcement with later reveal of Mewtwo being there. I was really happy to know that (more footage for me to use) so I had to delay the creation of my AMV for more than a year until after M16 comes out. Looking back now, I know there was no need to delay the AMV because Mewtwo in M16 turned out to be a completely different character. It even had female voice... I decided NOT to use any stuff from M16 and use only the footage from M01 to give tribute to the Original Mewtwo (darn, I gave you one of the meanings xD). So, there's only footage from the first movie (and 2 scenes from the special Mewtwo Returns, which is a direct continuation of M01 story).
I made this surprisingly fast, in about 3 weeks (not working on it every day). I placed most of the scenes on the video track in 3 days and then I was just working on the beginning of the video and on effetcs and transitions.
This Mewtwo AMV turned out to be exactly how I imagined it to be when I got the idea to make it! I love the way it looks and I hope you'll love it too!
Enjoy watching, like, comment and subscribe!

Hope you guys like it!:) I'd like to know your opinion so please do comment! ^_^

Last edited: