1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Minigames Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Let's Go, Pikachu & Eevee' started by shoz999, May 18, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

Since Generation 1, there has almost been a minigame in almost every generation. From Pokemon's Slot Machines, Pikachu Surfing to Pokeathlon and Pokemon Contests to Stadium's awesome co-op minigames to waste time. There was almost always a minigame in every Pokemon game, if not all of the Pokemon games. That being said. Are there minigames from past Pokemon games, be it main series or spinoffs, that you want to see or are there any other minigames you want to see Gamefreak do or added into the 8th gen.

2. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair Master Breeder.

With Joy-Cons being the case now, I'd love to see sports as the mini-game feature like Pokeathlon did in HG/SS. What an amazing game would that be if I could play a double tennis match with my Pokemon. I'd say PokeOlympics for the title and include a wide variety, or popular-only, of branches.

MewsTruck likes this.
  3. Ultra Beast Lover

Ultra Beast Lover Well-Known Member

I'd like to do a Pokeathalon

4. MewsTruck

MewsTruck Active Member

Idk if this counts, but something like a farm or training area similar to digimon for ds if anybody here played it. Different areas for different stats. Catch multiple pokemon and leave some there to train specific stats while your on your adventure.

5. XanderCage

XanderCage Loose Cannon Cop

Give me Pokemon Stadium minigames as an online feature. Play with anyone in the world.

MewsTruck likes this.
  6. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

Well yeah I kinda like the idea of that happening. Also there may as well be leaderboards to see high scores of players around the world and in specific regions.

MewsTruck likes this.
  7. PirateKing

PirateKing Well-Known Member

Maybe for mini games, we'll get remakes from all across gen 1, not just RB.

What they should do is remake the Pokemon Stadium minigames and put them in the Game Corner in Celedon City. Since the game corner actually plays a role in the plot they cant just get rid of it, so this would be the best way to fix that!

Also, they should add in a few Rails in the region, like in the Safari Zone, and riding them can be a Pokemon Snap minigame!

Pikachu Surfing came back in USUM with Mantine, so they can put that in again as a way to cross from any one of the Sevii Islands to another!

8. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

They never said it was a remake. They said it was a reboot. Think Red and Blue 2, not remakes. So there's a chance they'll remove the game corner.