• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon mmorpg?

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
should nintendo make a mmorpg of pokemon?
have your say on this thread : )

The-Judge

Banned
That would be great and they would selll enormously good...
But Nintendo dont focus on online, so no, it wont happen:(

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
It would be way too crowded with noobish kids ages 7-12 thinking they're cool.

Cubed

You best believe it
I don't know how many times I have to say this.

THERE WOULD BE TOO MANY PROBLEMS.

Actionjackson

D@ L33T H@X LAWLZ
Lol, I started a thread like this aswell. I think they should. As for everyone who says there would be too many problems, THAT'S WHAT BETA TESTING IS FOR. Plus, there wouldn't be many problems that haven't been seen in games like World of Warcraft, so there's ways to fix them.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
if they went online like wwc they would have loads of munny

Ze Skarmory

Well, if there was a pokemon MMORPG, we would need to play as the pokemon itself, since MMORPG's consist of leveling up by experience.
Either that, or the charcter itself would get levels to capture diffrent type of pokemon.

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
I'm sure that if they tried, they could make something like this, but it would take years to make and would have to be updated with new pokemon or have to make a whole new version every 5 years. I can't even see them attempting anything like this for years.

There are actually many pokemon mmorpgs out there, mostly beta though, so... But the idea should work though, I don't see why nintendo doesn't put more concentration into one, considering how pouplar they've become. Just imigine what they could have done with D/P...

Hunter-Z

Insert witty title
massively
multiplayer
role
playing
game

At least that's what I think it was.