• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Moemon (One Shots) (PG-15)

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
POKEMON MOEMON ONE-SHOTS!!!

First off, it's PG-15 because although I don't want swearing and blood and all that, I don't know how graphic I'm going to make the fights depending on the Pokemon...Secondly, there is someone on here who does one shots like this already, but I am not plagiarizing her/his because mine are solely based on Moemon characters...in no way do I mean to copy/steal their ideas...just had to get that outta the way.

NOW! MY One-shots (at least I hope that's what they are) will be based off of Moemon. Moemon is when a person dresses up just like their fave Pokemon. It's just gonna be little short stories of an adventure they may have had with their Pokemon, which AT TIMES may result in some cataclysmic fight or something :p

Here I shall list the Pokemon's name and number and stuff, the date I made their one-shot, and the Trainer's name...

Requests for Moemon are done in your comments, I will NOT respond to them if you do not comment on at least on of the one-shots themselves...and yes, if shown a picture, I will draw and create Fakemon too! XD

*The pictures for the characters are done NOT by me, but by someone who goes by "hitec" <--spelled just like that.

So here's where the Pokemon that are Real will go starting with my FIRST One-Shot:
Pokemon Index

1st Gen

N/A

2nd Gen

#160-Feraligatr ;160; (Big Jaw Pokemon)

Pokedex Entry: The evolved form of Croconaw and the Final Evolution of Totodile. It intimidates enemies by opening it mouth wide, revealing it's massive jawline. They run by pounding their hind-legs against the earth. Although an adept swimmer and being able to walk on two legs while on land, Feraligatr will get on all fours, to support the heavy weight of it's body.

Trainer: Charlie

Picture:

Title of One-Shot(s): 1. Wavering Emotions!

Date of One-Shot(s): 1. Wavering Emotions!-May 6th, 2010

3rd Gen

#370-Luvdisc ;370; (Rendezvous Pokemon)

Pokedex Entry: Like most fish Pokemon, Luvdisc is much more maneuverable on water than on land. It is able to confuse opponents with moves such as Sweet Kiss or Attract.

Trainer: Jenny

Picture:
Poke_370_Luvdisc_1.png

Title of One-Shot(s): 1. Luvey-Duvey Stuff!

Date of One-Shot(s): 1. Luvey-Duvey Stuff!-May 10th, 2010

4th Gen

#398-Staraptor
;398;(Predator Pokemon)

Pokedex Entry:
The evolved form of Staravia and the Final Evolution of Starly. Staraptor are highly aggressive and dangerous Flying-Type bird Pokémon. They often live alone, or with a mate. They are found during the day often soaring high in the sky searching for prey below. In the mornings and the evenings, they are found at their favorite roost, preening or eating their catch. At night, they roost high in their favorite trees. Much like Tailow, Staraptor is a tenacious Pokémon, and never stops attacking even if it is injured. Staraptor fusses over the shape of its comb.

Trainer: Louise

Picture:
Staraptor.png

Title of One-Shot(s): 1. Love At First Flight!
2. Love At First Flight! Pt.2

Date of One-Shot(s):
1. Love At First Flight!-May 7th, 2010
2. Love At First Flight! Pt.2-May 7th, 2010

"5th Gen"

N/A

Fakemon

N/A

Last edited:

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Feraligatr Moemon One-Shot! Wavering Emotions!

Wavering Emotions!

It was one hot, summers day. A cliff not too far off from Cerulean City gave a gorgeous sun-lit view of the City's coastline. It was secluded, and the perfect spot to just get away from it all.

Charles M. Pennington- or as he would rather you'd call him- Charlie, was enjoying the most of it by diving into the waters 50 feet below.

... ..."*GASP*!" he said as he emerged from the depths. "Hey, Ali! Come on already! The waters great, Ha Ha!"

Ali, the nickname given to his beloved water type, Feraligatr, anxiously took step back, high atop the cliffs edge. From the bottom, Charlie couldn't see him, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Uh-oh..." Charlie said as he ducked underwater.

Seconds later, Ali took a running start and jumped forward, leaning into a cannonball formation as he feel faster and faster down below.

The light shone bright underneath the water and Charlie could see Tentacool and Magikarp swimming playfully nearby. From behind, he could feel the rush of bubbles pushing his dyed red, spiky Mohawk; he knew Ali had finally joined him.

Charlie didn't turn, he awaited for Ali to playfully swim in front of him. Ali made a face by pulling one eye-lid back and sticking out his tongue. Charlie couldn't help it and laughed, making him release his breath and choke.

He swiftly swam to surface with another, louder gasp when he emerged. Ali came up second, with an mischievous, evil grin slapped on his face.

"Very funny, Ali!" Charlie laughed taking slow breaths. his Pokemon merely shrugged and dived back under. NOW where is he off too? he thought watching him sink under the darkening depths.

Seconds passed, and Ali hadn't come up; Charlie payed it no mind. Few more seconds and still nothing. Now he was starting to get nervous.

That little overgrown Croc is tryna' toy wit' me! he thought looking into the deep blue darkness.

Angry, Charlie held his breath and dived, looking every which way to try and see Ali.

Nothin'...he said peeking around him for a second time.

He pulled his face back up and scratched his hair a little. Now where could he have gotten off to? *Groan* OKAY! One last time!

He peeked under again, this time looking around more frantically than before, yet he still couldn't see anything. It wasn't until a few seconds later that a whoosh of bubble around a blue glare caught his eye.

"Hm?" he said still submerged. Uhh..maybe it was just my mind playin' tricks on me...

Two more seconds, another blue flare went by. Charlie knew he wasn't seeing things now. Scared, he looked left and right, up and down, trying to see what the source of the blue flare was.

What WAS that?! he asked slowly moving around. He felt a cold tap on his shoulder, then he slowly turned around in fear.

When he turned far enough, he could see an evil, black face with glowing red eyes.

"GRAHHHHHHH!!!!" it yelled, bubbles shooting from it's mouth.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" yelled Charlie in a puffy white cloud of bubbles. He held his throat to hold in the last of his air as he re-surfaced.

*Cough! Cough!* he gagged as he gasped for air.

A few seconds later and Ali popped up right in front of him, laughing uncontrollably.

Charlie let out the last of his coughs to catch his air, giving Ali an evil look.

"Grrrr! ALI! You and that Scary Face of yours!!"

Ali payed him no attention, he just continued laughing. It wasn't until Ali screamed and whooshed back into the waters below that Charlie stop screaming.

"Hey...Ali? Where'd you go?" he asked looking around the disturbed waters.

...Nothing. But Charlie wasn't about to fall for it again.

"...Oh, no you don't! If you think I'm falling for that again your crazy!" he yelled splashing the water and yelling angrily.

Still no answer, but Charlie still didn't give in.

"Welp," he said. "looks like I'm gonna hafta eat lunch without ya ol' buddy! Shame too, Nurse Joy had some special kinda PokeFood whipped up too! Straight outta Hoenn!"

... ... ...Still not a sound. Charlie got irritated then started screaming, "Ali, you get up here now!!!"

A flock of startled Pidgey flew out of the trees from the woods atop the cliff, but Ali still hadn't come up.

Man! This is one persistent Pokemon! he thought as he dived underwater.

This time when he looked, Charlie expected to see Ali's tail float by again, but when he looked under him and saw a big yellow explosion of light shoot up, he didn't no what to expect.

What the?! he thought swimming towards the source. That was Ali's Hyper Beam!

Charlie swam faster, faster and faster trying to catch up the the light before it faded. A school of Remoraid shot past him; he knew he was getting closer.

I'm coming buddy, just hold on! Charlie thought as he frantically swam on.

Calling out for help wasn't an option, what if whatever has Ali gets them too? He'd have to do it alone, he said to himself.

The light faded, but Charlie had finally made it; and he was shocked at what he saw. A big, menacing looking Tentacruel had Ali ensnared in it's tentacles. Ali pushed and pushed at the constricting arm as it squeezed tighter and tighter, but it looked like it wasn't budging.

Aw, man! Ali! Charlie thought. He opened his mouth to try and yell out a command, but stopped just before saying anything. Dang! I forgot I'm underwater!

He had no choice. Quickly, he swam up to Ali and yanked at Tentacruel's arm, trying to pry him free. Tentacruel saw Charlie and wrapped a second arm around him, closing his airway.

No! I have to help Ali!! he thought as he pounded on the tightening constraint.

Charlie began to panic. He was losing air, and Ali didn't look like he had fully recovered from using Hyper Beam yet. Any second now, and he was going pass out.

...No...I've gotta...get to Ali...
Charlie thought, his weakened body now only tapping on Tentacruel's grip.

Luckily, Ali recharged and fired on last Hyper Beam right in Tentacruel's face. In pain, the menace let go and Ali floated up and smacked it with Metal Claw.

...Great Job...Ali... ...that was Charlie's last thought before he blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, Charlie sprang to life in the Cerulean City Pokemon Center. He was attached to different wires and cords, and he was still in his bathing suit. He examined his hands first.

First he squeezed them, flipped them over and over and clapped them on his face.

*Whew!* Thank Arceus! I'm all here! he thought sighing heavily as he reclined back in bed.

The images and sounds from the attack before had reappeared in his mind, making him flinch a little.

Boy was that scary...Well, at least I'm all right...

Then, Nurse Joy came in with a roller filled with food.

"Oh! Your awake I see!" she happily said placing a plate of cookies on the table next to him.

"Yea," he laughed. "seems like I pulled through."

Charlie looked at the door she came in through, then gave her an eye.

"Where's Ali?" he asked suspiciously.

"Not to worry. Your Feraligatr is fine, he carried you inside and and we rushed you to ER. He had minor injuries so we had to keep him in the Operating Room down the hall. He should be done by now, so you'll see him shortly..."

*Sigh*
"Good..." Charlie replied.

"And I believe this belongs to you..." she said as she walked over to his bed and handed him a Pokeball.

"What's this?" he asked peering inside the transparent red top. Inside, eyes closed in rest, was the Tentacruel that attacked them at the cliffs.

Tentacruel? he thought. "But, how did--"

Nurse Joy interrupted to explain, "Your Feraligatr helped you do it. He dragged you to the shore and went back in after him. Officer Jenny saw him pick up your hand and catch him inside there right before she came out and got you. She said it was the weirdest thing she'd ever seen!"

Weirdest thing, huh? he said to himself.

Then, Officer Jenny came in with Feraligatr right behind her.

"Ali!" Charlie said.

"Wow! Awake so soon?" Officer Jenny said.

"Yea, guess I'm just a light sleeper." Charlie joked. "Thanks Officer Jenny..."

"Don't mention it! Just doing my duties as an CCPD."

Charlie nodded and Ali trotted towards the plate of cookies.

"Hey you big Grumpig! Those were for me!" he yelled.

Everyone laughed and Ali kept stuffing his face. That night, Ali and Charlie stood out side the doors of the Pokemon Center. It was cold out, and the stars looked beautiful. Charlie was back fully clothed again, but he was still cold.

*Brrr!* "Come on Ali, let's go back inside. It's way too cold to continue on tonight." he said as he rubbed his body to stay warm.

"Gator!!" Ali said agreeing with him.

They walked back inside and payed Nurse Joy for a room for the night.

The next day, they headed off to Cerulean Gym, where a new addition to their team helped Charlie obtain the Cascade Badge.

The End~~~~~~~~~

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Staraptor Moemon One-Shot! Love At First Flight!

Love At First Flight! Pt.1

"Use Aerial Ace!" the boy with the flashy red bang yelled as he pointed into the sky.

"Starrrrr!" his Pokemon called as it ascended into the air.

The bird Pokemon hovered freely with such grace and coordination, as if he'd been doing this for years. In a trail of white light, he soared in with a somersault through the air, slamming into the carcass of an decaying oak tree.

The tree snapped in two, the trunk broken into tiny wood chippings on the ground around it. The boy flipped his hair as they watched it fall.

No one was around to hear it, and nothing was too close to get hurt. Staraptor watched as the last branch cracked under the immense weight of the bark, then glided over and landed next to his Trainer.

"Good job, Raptor..." he congratulated returning him to its Pokeball.

As the red light phased back inside, and the ball snapped shut, he examined the Sticker he'd placed on it before. That black circle with the lightning blot in the center. Made for a good appearance at his Contests. He sat back against a rock not too far from the campsite he'd made, remembering his most cherished memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...*Crowd yelling frantically*...

Light's all around me... ...Don't get nervous; you've trained for this Louise!...*Exhales*... ...Ok, I'm ready!

"Coming to the stage, on his first Pokemon Contest Debut! Live from Pastoria City here in Sinnoh, iiiiiiiiiittttttttt's LOUISE!!!" MC Hannah yelled calling him onto the stage.

"Go, Raptor!" Louise yelled tossing the Pokeball from his hands.

The ball opened up and in a shower of small yellow sparks and a slight black smoke, Staraptor twirled out and flashed his wings to the audience. The crowd went crazy, making Louise happy about the show he was to put on.

"Alright, Raptor! Use Quick Attack!"

Raptor quickly zipped through the now fading smog, in enough time before it faded for it to form into a big open circle of spark.

"Keep it up, Quick Attack!" Louise yelled pointing through the hole made from the attack.

On command, Raptor zipped and glided and dashed through the smoke, so fast even the TV Cameramen couldn't keep up. When he finished, the smoke had formed into a star and the sparks danced around it.

"What artwork! The smoke formed a fog from Staraptor's Quick Attack!" MC Hannah yelled looking into one of the crewman's cameras.

"Good Job! Blow it away with Whirlwind!"

"Starrrr-rrrrrrappppptoooorrr!" he yelled flapping his wings with incredible force.

MC Hannah covered her head trying to keep the rushing winds out of her face, but when it died down enough for her to see, she was amazed at how beautiful it looked.

"This...this is amazing!" she said, microphone close up to her mouth. "The sparks are falling down and twinkling like stars! This is quite a display of finesse and beauty!"

As the last of the sparks flashed, Louise knew it was time to finish it up, so he yelled out, "Let's wrap this up with Brave Bird!"

And just like that, Raptor's body engulfed in flame as it shot into the sky. He swirled up, and let out a beautiful battle cry as it charged back down, body now fully covered in a vicious blue looking aura.

At first the crowd was so amazed at how fast and how powerful Raptor looked zooming through the air, but it wasn't until he swooped back down that even the judges looked nervous.

"...Wait, what's this?! It seems like Staraptor is about to slam into Louise!" MC Hannah yelled, mic so close up to her face she was practically kissing it.

The crowd gasped and a few of the younger members covered their eyes and ears.

"Starrrrr....." Raptor cawed, coming in incredibly fast.

Louise did nothing, he simply stood his ground and waited. Raptor was coming closer and they were almost a few feet apart. One lady screamed and looked away in fright as she saw them mere inches apart, but looked back when the only thing she heard was the crowd's over-excited cheering.

"Would you look at THAT?! Staraptor used Brave Bird and caught Louise up from off the ground, mere seconds before crashing into him!"

The cameramen switched the view and played an instant replay, showing how Louise jumped and was swooped onto Raptor, just before the impact.

...The cheering wouldn't stop, not even minutes after Louise had returned Raptor to its ball. He stood modestly on the center stage for a while, before giving the cameras a simple wave and walking for the backstage entrance...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Chuckle] I won that contest in first place with that little stunt...
Louise thought as he stood up.

He walked back over to his tent and grabbed his dark blue jacket, but stopped when he'd realized something had gone missing.

...Where...where is it?! he said thinking of where he'd placed it.

His bookbag was gone, and he was sure he'd left it right inside of the tent before waking up. He looked around inside one last time, throwing on last pillow onto the dirt ground outside, still there was no trace of his bag anywhere.

Peeking outside, Louise was slowly realizing that someone may have come over and nagged it from underneath him, which slowly enraged him.

How could I have been so...{Low Growl} "Go, Raptor!" Louise yelled as he released his Pokemon once more.

"Star!" he yelled as he emerged.

"Raptor, we have to figure out who's stolen our belongings, otherwise we'll be stuck up here in these woods for a while..."

"[Giggle!] Still so quick to jump to conclusions aren't we?" a small voice came from behind.

Louise's head quickly shot around, and he became annoyed at whom he saw.

Ugh! Not you..."Baby Sister, what are you doing here?!" he yelled, face down in sadness.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Anna!" she yelled back stomping on the ground.

In her fit, Louise caught glimpse of something. A carrier bag with and orange flap and a white "M" shaped design on the side, almost resembling Staraptor's hair and chest.

"You!? YOU took my bag?!" he asked realizing it was his belonging.

Busted, Anna nervously tried to conceal the bag behind her, a guilty smile perched on her face.

"Well...you'll have to catch me if you want it back!" she yelled holding out a Pokeball in her hand. "Go, Star!"

She laughed, stuck out her tongue, and hopped onto her Staraptor's back, kicking her side to give her the signal to take off.

"Oh, no you don't! Raptor, use Quick Attack to catch up to her!' Louise yelled hopping on his Staraptor as well.

Raptor took off with a yell as he soared after Anna with a blazing with trail coming off of him. Louise had a determined look on his face, thinking it would be easy to re-obtain his bag from her.

I know all of her tricks! She's just gonna try something petty like kick up some sand or create stupid copies of herself! Me and Raptor are ready, just bring it on little sister! he thought aware of her schemes.

"Let's see if they can keep up! Sand Attack, Star!" Anna yelled.

Star swooped down, making her yelp a little in shock, and flew close over the ground.

"Oh, not this old trick..." Louise said unamused. "Raptor, Whirlwind..."

Raptor halted himself and lifted up to fan away any duct Anna's Pokemon might throw. Sure enough, Star scratched on the ground and a huge clump of dirt flew up; but not before breaking into dust from the force of Raptor's strong gust winds.

"Wha--?! It didn't work?" Anna yelled. "Uhm...well, ...Star! Glide up, and use Double Team!"

In a slight shift that made Anna's stomach churn a little, Star flew back into the sky and leveled herself with Raptor. Then,her body shifted into about 7 or 8 different copies of herself.

"I knew you'd do that too! Raptor, Whirlwind one more time!" Louise countered pointing mainly towards the Star to the middle right.

Once again, Raptor halted and let Anna continue on flying a bit, then flapped hard enough for her to lose focus and all the other copies except the middle right disappeared.

"AHH!" Anna yelled trying to keep herself up. "...How did you know that was me!?"

"Your making this too easy, Baby Sister! I know all of your tricks! Why don't you just give up!?" Louise yelled ignoring Anna's question.

"{Grrr!}...I'm not giving up yet! Star, use Attract!"

What the!? When did she make her learn Attract? Louise thought. "Raptor, try and move out of the way when it comes!"

Star glided with one wing and used the other to blow a kiss to Raptor. Raptor tried to listen and evade it, but it smacked him right in the face in a shower of pink sparkling hearts.

"Yes! It hit!" Anna cheered.

Raptor's face changed, and two gigantic hearts came shooting out of his eyes in infatuation.

"{Groan}...You've fallen in love with her haven't you?!" Louise said drooping down in defeat. "No! I'm not giving up yet, I won't let her win! Raptor, use Quick Attack!"

But it was no use...Raptor kept up with Star, but wouldn't try and commence the attack...

Now what do I do!? Louise thought staring at his sister laugh and chuckle on top of Star.

"HAHAHAHAAA! Good luck getting to your bag now, Louise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pt.2 Coming Up! Please Rate and Comment! Will return the favor if you write your own!

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Staraptor One-Shot! Love At First Flight! Part II

Love At First Flight! Pt. 2

"HAHAHAHAAA! Good luck getting to your bag now, Louise!" Anna laughed menacingly.

"Come on Raptor, come on! Use Whirlwind, Quick Attack...SOMETHING!" Louise said after minutes of frantic begging.

"{~*YAWN*~} I'm getting bored..." Anna yawned, sleep bags forming under her eyes. "Come one Star, let's just go home...See you back home in Fortree, Louise!"

She waved and had Star speed up a little, and they were slowly getting away. Time was running out, and Raptor was still madly in "love" with her. Louise knew he'd have to do something soon.

"RAPTOR, SNAP OUT OF IT! USE BRAVE BIRD NOW!!!" he yelled right into his Pokemon's ear.

In an instant, Raptor was back, and looked around to take note of his surroundings. When he finally assessed the situation, he flew up high into the air; so high in face that Louise had to cover his face from the intense sunlight over the clouds. They both swirled backwards, then Louise jumped off before he'd caught fire.

In freefall, Louise had to command his Pokemon. "Okay, now swoop at her, Raptor! Attack!"

The flames changed into the blue aura, and Raptor caught up speed and dived at Anna and Star. Anna immediately screamed in fear.

"What are you doing?! Don't! STOOOOOOOOPPP!" she screamed putting her face into Star's back so she wouldn't see Raptor's attack hit.

She waited, still gliding in the sky...then waited longer and still nothing. She felt a rush of wind, and when she realized she was okay, she lifted back up.

"You...weren't making him attack me?" Anna asked confused.

Louise made an *oomph* as the blue aura faded and Raptor caught him from out of the sky. They glided up next to Star and Louise tapped her on the nose.

"Of course not...you know I'd never let Raptor do that to you. Don't you remember the contest in Pastoria?" he asked expectantly.

"...The contest?" Anna said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Live from Pastoria City here in Sinnoh, iiiiiiiiiittttttttt's LOUISE!!!"

...The show was amazing... I remember it so well...

....My brother... .....How he made Raptor use that attack...Yea...I remember it now...

"Let's wrap this up with Brave Bird!"

...I covered my eyes then... ....it was so scary....I thought that Raptor had...

"Would you look at THAT?! Staraptor used Brave Bird and caught Louise up from off the ground, mere seconds before crashing into him!"

I didn't believe it! My big brother looked so cool on TV like that! They showed that replay...the way he just jumped onto him like that...

I couldn't stop cheering for him...

"Go Louise!!!" ...*hehe* I started yelleing that waaayyy before he went back backstage again... ....After everyone else had gone...and they announced the winners.

"Boy! We sure did have one heck of a Contest here didn't we everyone!?"

*Crowd Cheers*

"It's was an honor for me to have been your MC for the festivities today, and an even BIGGER honor to present our winner, Louise from Fortree City and his Staraptor, with THIS First Place Pastoria City Contest Ribbon! Great job you two!!"

He looked so happy! I was too...that's why I became a coordinator...like my brother...so maybe one day me and Star can go there and get a ribbon... ...but I can't even beat him in a stupid game like this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna stopped for a minute, looking wide-eyed at Louise.

"The Brave Bird, it was just like you did in Pastoria wasn't it?" Anna asked.

"You got it!" Louise replied.

She said nothing, she just sat on top of Star an thought. Then, she burst out crying.

"Waaaahhh!" she wept. "You big bully! I'm telling Mommy and Daddy you tried to scare me!"

Louise only chuckled and patted her on the head.

"Don't worry, you've don't got too far too go, Little Sister."

"*Sniffle*...Huh? What do you mean?" Anna asked wiping her eyes.

"Well, did you see how shocked I was when you pulled that Attract out on me? That was pretty clever! Before you know it, I'll bet you'll be way past Pastoria. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if I caught you in the Grand Festival right along with me!" he said with a warm smile.

Anna sniffled one more time, then turned around pouting in embarrassment. Raptor gently glided down to the ground again, and Star did the same. Anna still had her arms folded when the made it, and she had a small pout on her face, making Louise laugh again.

"Go on home, and tell Mom and Dad I said 'Hi' for me. And you'd better go straight home..." he said hopping off Raptor.

"...Okay...I will." Anna said slowly turning to face him. "Bye-Bye, Big Brother!"

She began soaring back up, waving at him the whole time. He smiled and subtlety waved back, watching her as she flew off into the setting sun.

When she was finally outta view, he turned to Raptor.

"We should probably rest up for the night, huh?" he asked rolling out a kink in his shoulder.

"RAPTOR!!" his Pokemon yawned.

They packed up their things inside the tent and rested safely for the night, waking up early to get a little training for their next contest. After all, that last Ribbon isn't going to earn itself!

The End

OMG! bookauthor!!, this story is so beautiful! I love what you said to Loises little sister, that was shooooo shweeeetttt!! Im going to request that you make one about a fakemon or Gardevoir. Ooh! or Zorarark...i think that's how you spell it... :p :p :p Anyway, i'll be checking in soon to see if you make any new ones, keep up the good work hon!

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Wow, thanks. Glad you decided to spend your fist post on my fic! :p

You should already to subscribed already since you posted on here, so you won't need to check in as often since its already gonna tell you.

As for your requests, I might not even be doing much 5th Gen until I know more Pokemon from Black and White, so for now that's an definite nope...Gardevoir? ... mmmm. Maybe, but not now... I was more along the lines trying to do ones for the Fist and Third Generations, so it was more like Tailow or Jolteon; I was just gonna do those to fill up those N/A slots...

And for Fakemon, expect some at least by next week, I have to learn how to draw them like hitec, but when I learn it'll be named Chamney <--made by someone on Deviant Art named RizzoArtPage...I don't think I need permission but I'm going to make sure of that soon...

So, I'll be working on....*SPOILER ALERT*......LUVDISC!!!! <3

No particular reason behind the choice besides the fact that I'm kinda fond of the picture and it gives me an idea right off the bat.

But yea, thanks for my fics first comment and Welcome to Serebii!

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Luvdisc Moemon One-Shot! Luvey-Duvey Stuff!

Luvey-Duvey Stuff!

"It's such a beautiful day out!" a pink haired girl yelled as she ran out to the beachfront.

Her Luvdisc, or Luvey as she'd named it before, followed joyfully behind her as her beach equipment flailed around in her arms. Other Trainers were on the beach today too. Some where getting a quick tan, others were in the water with their Pokemon, playfully splashing around. She giggled at the sight of someones Machoke slamming then into the water as they begged for him not to.

Her name was Jenny. Pink, swiveled hair twirled into a heart shape and wearing pink glittery lip gloss, to match the look of her Pokemon. She wore a pink bikini top, and the same color bottoms, a small Pokeball imprinted on the back.

She looked up into the sky, arm shielding from the intense sunlight.

"Hee-Hee!" she giggled. "Yep, it's nice and warm out here! Isn't it Luvey?"

"Luv! Luvdisc! {Yep, sure is!}" her Pokemon happily agreed swirling around her.

She placed the clutter of items onto the sandy ground and raised one eyebrow at the mess.

"Now where is that towel?" Jenny asked herself getting on her knees to examine her belongings.

Digging one hand deep inside, she felt around for anything resembling her favorite beach towel. After a few seconds of searching, she pulled out sunscreen, a mini-radio, her pull-out lawn chair, a Poke Doll of Piplup (which she had NO idea how it got there), and a pair of sunglasses...but no towel.

"Where could it be?!" Jenny yelled diving into the heap.
... ..."Ah! Here it is!" she said as she grabbed hold of it, but something pinched her incredibly hard on the foot and she screamed in pain, letting it go in the process.

"OW! What could that've been?!" she said emerging from the mess.

Looking around angrily, she noticed a Krabby burrowing it's way beneath the ground, laughing sinisterly, and she clawed at the ground to get to him. It got too deep, so she couldn't do anything, and pouted as she looked over her leg.

Blood was quickly running out of it, and dripping onto the sand. Jenny didn't want Luvey to worry, so she hopped up on one foot and said, "Uhm...look over all of these things, I'll be right back okay?"

"Luvdisc Luv! {Sir, yes sir!}" her Luvdisc responded with a serious yet, playful expression.

Leaving, she hopped off, towards the beach kiosk that was run by somebody different each summer.

Ugh!
she thought. I really hope this guy's not a jerk like the last one here...

When she finally arrived to a nearby hut, she read the sign that was on all four corners above her, to assure herself she was in the right place.

[Slateport Beach Medical Hut]

"How lucky is that!" she happily said hopping around to the front so the manager could see her.

"Can I help...you?" the man said before taking a good look at who he was servicing. He seemed flushed, almost infatuated even, and it looked just the same on her side too.

"Uhm...yea. I-I...I have this cut...see?" Jenny said raising her foot a little, but not far enough so he could see the blood.

"....Uh-huh..." the boy said still looking at her beauty.

*Giggle* "Uhm...hello?" she laughed embarrassed at how she was being admired.

The boy was actually cute to her. Nice light brown hair that seemed darker and shinier in the summer sun. A nice, white smile that most would die for. Sure, he had a blemish here and there or a small bump on his skin, but it was hardly even noticeable.

"...Oh! Oh, yea...sorry..." he yelled, coming out of his trance.

"It's ok...I just need a--" she began before being interrupted by a Pokemon's cry.

"LUUUUVVVVV!" a Luvdisc yelled not too far off.

[Gasp!] "Oh, no!" Jenny yelled as she hopped up. "That's Luvey?!"

"Who?!" the boy asked as she sprinted forward, ignoring her cut.

"My Luvdisc! That was her!" she yelled still running towards the source.

When she'd arrived she was horrified at what she saw. Her Luvdisc was pinned down by a Linoone and his Trainer. He snarled as the Trainer laughed, and Luvey was covered in sand and assorted scratches.

"No! Luvey!" her Trainer yelled running over and kicking Linoone off of her.

"Hey! What's the big idea?! This pathetic little thing yours?!" he yelled pointing down at Luvey.

Linoone recollected itself next to his Trainer, furious now at the girl whom just kicked him.

"She is not pathetic, and yes she's mine!"

[Scoff] "...You should probably release the dumb little thing. Little cream puff can't even defend a stupid beach towel." he mocked, holding in the air the girl's most cherished blanket.

Jenny picked Luvey up, shocked and surprised at what the bully had acquired.

"Give me that back! It's not yours to take!!"

"Ha Ha! Make me! What're you gonna do? Send 'Luvey' after me!?" the boy laughed, making Linoone smirk devilishly.

"If I have to, yes! Luvey use Sweet Kiss!" Jenny yelled pointing at her enemies while she rested the other around her Pokemon.

Luvey didn't move. It breathed hard and heavily, tired from fatigue.

Oh, no! She's too fired to fight 'em off! What am I gonna do?!
Jenny thought in desperation.

"What a loser! Linoone Quick Attack, go!" the boy pointed.

"AHHH!!!" Jenny yelled, holding Luvey tightly as she dropped to her knees.

...*CRASH*

Jenny heard it. She thought they had connected, but felt nothing...

She opened, her eyes, and a Golden Luvdisc shot a huge ray of ice at the boy and his Linoone.

"Now, Duvey! Use Double-Edge!" a voice yelled from behind her.

The Gold Luvdisc slammed into the side of the frozen ice figure and sent them flying, with the towel floating gently down to the ground.

A boy walked over and picked it up, tossing Luvey's Pokeball in his other hand.

"I got your towel..." Jenny heard as she tried to keep up with the situation. However, everything got fuzzy, and she fell with a thud on the sandy ground.

Am I...am I dead? OMG! I might've died with Luvey! I can't be dead! I have to--

"Hey, hey!" a boy yelled shaking her uncontrollably.

She came to on the sandy ground, rubbing her head in agony.

It was still sunny out, and when she looked around, the Machoke and his Trainer where coming out of the water from playing together all morning.

Jenny lifted herself up and grasped onto her head.

"Ow! What a migraine!" she said as she continued to rub.

"Yea," he laughed. "I'd figure you'd have one..."

He helped her onto the fold-out chair of hers and placed a cool moist rag on her head.

"Here, take these, for the pain." he said offering her two white capsules and a glass of Fresh Water.

"Thanks..." she said underneath her beach umbrella. "...Hey, your the guy from before! The one from the hut!"

"Yep, it's me!" he said.

"...So...what happened...*GASP* Where's Luvey?!" Jenny asked looking every which way.

"Don't worry," he said holding out Jenny's towel that he wrapped around her Pokemon.

"I bandaged her up pretty good, but Nurse Joy'll have to do the rest...I fixed your leg up too, you fainted from a lot of blood loss...but me and Duvey made sure you were fine..."

"You...your the one with the Golden Luvdisc?" she asked after being handed over Luvey.

"Luvdisc! {That's me!}" he happily said floating over to her.

She petted his head, with a smile, as he let out soft cooing sounds at the gesture.

"No one noticed what was going on?"

"We didn't attract too much of a scene, no...The beach was pretty crowded as it was, maybe people thought we were just playing or something."

"Hmm...well I guess that's good..." she said as she looked around at all the smiling faces on the beach.

"...I'm Mark by the way..." he said extending his hand.

"...Jenny..." she replied handing over hers.

"That's a really pretty name, fitting really."

[Giggle] "Why thank you Mark!"

Mark smiled and looked back down at Luvey. "We should probably get going to the Pokemon Center now..." he suggested.

"Yea, let's go."

Mark helped her to her feet and they slowly walked off towards the Slateport City...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, under a bright lit moon and the stars over-head, Jenny and Mark had just arrived on the beach for a nice dinner by candlelight.

"This was very sweet of you Mark..." Jenny said as she walked into the building with a long slimming pink dress on. Luvdisc followed closely behind, with a pink ribbon tied on her head.

"Aw, don't mention it!" he laughed. "You don't think it's too much do you?"

She looked around one last time at the scenery. A nice beautiful restaurant with lots of people sitting at the tables, eating and enjoying themselves.

Kricketune and Kricketot played soft melodic sounds, behind a singing Chatot and Jigglypuff with out its enhanced mic so no one would fall asleep.

Waiter's and waitresses seemed nice enough, smiling and paiteintly taking orders, giving them off to a Chef so he and his team of apprentices and
Pokemon could get to work on them.

Their table had it's own private team of Pokemon and musicians waiting to play for them, and a bouquet of roses sat in a plastic wrap as well.

"Well?" he said, asking again.

"No...no, everything is perfect..." she said speechlessly.

They sat down; Jenny first as Mark held out her chair and handed her the roses.

As they conversated and ate their meal, Jenny sparked up something from before.

"So whatever happened to the boy and his Linoone?" she asked.

Before he could answer, they heard commotion coming from the backdoor of the kitchen. From where they were sitting, they could see it all.

"Uh-huh! Got you, you little thief! So you've been the one taking all the food from the pantries!" a chef yelled holding a familiar looking boy by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey!" he yelled. "Lemme go! I wasn't stealing! We found all that stuff, honest!"

"Sure, likely story! Get over there!" he screamed as he directed him to the kitchen sink.

"Your gonna clean up as many dishes as I wish until I feel you've payed off your restaurant fee! The way I see it, you've got about...6 or 7 months until the bill is even HALF payed!"

"What!? I'm not doing th--"

"Unless, you'd rather I tell the authorities myself..." he smirked looking expectantly at the young child.

"...Grrr...FINE!" he yelled snatching the rag he held out and walking over to the sink to grab a dish.

Everyone laughed and Jenny had a sorrowful smirk of her face.

"I almost feel sorry for him..." she said.

"Yea...Welp! I guess that solves that question."

"Mh-hmm!" Jenny agreed listening to the band play once more.

"As for Krabby, well...let's just say he got what was coming to him." he winked.

Jenny winked back and watched as the waiter walked over. The waiter came over and placed their order on the table: Krab Legs... They both shared a toast and each took a bite of one of the legs. She took a big bite and smiled at the flavor, then Mark did the same.

Then, she looked really confused as she bit again...

"Wait..." she said. "..."I don't get it...."

The End~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all got the joke so I won't have to explain it! XD LOL

RATE AND COMMENT PLZ!!