• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleuriine

Nohrian Scum
Since a lot of people in the discussion thread seem to be encountering pokemon with moves not listed on the site yet, I figured I'd make a thread specifically dedicated to reporting such instances to hopefully make Serebii's life a little easier.

Here are some reports from the discussion thread:

Vulpix can have the first move: Ember, second move: Flame Charge
Beedrill can have the first move: Bug Bite
Pikachu can have second move: Thunder
Nidoran(Female) can have second move: Body Slam
Nidorino can have second move: Sludge Bomb
Golbat can have second move: Ominous Wind
Parasect can have second move: X-Scissor
Geodude can have first move: Tackle and second move: Rock Tomb
Haunter can have second move: Sludge Bomb
Rhyhorn can have first move: Mud Slap and second move: Horn Attack
Jolteon can have second move: Thunder

Can confirm that Dragonite has Steel Wing and Hyper Beam

Ghastly can have the second move ominous wind

Is this the thread for finding moves on Pokemon that haven't been add to the Pokemon list cause I have a tauros with horn att

[Edit] For easier reading, I will be collecting moves posted in this thread here as well!

Sandshrew can have the 1st move: Scratch.
Parasect can have the 1st move: Bug Bite and 2nd move: Cross poison.

Tentacruel can have second move Sludge Wave.
Slowbro can have second move Psychic.

Last edited:

Kranar

Sandshrew can have the 1st move: Scratch.
Parasect can have the 1st move: Bug Bite and 2nd move: Cross poison.

Jinouga87

Bulbasaur can have Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb, Charmander can have Scratch and Flamethrower, Eevee can have Tackle and Dig, Weedle can have Bug Bite and Struggle, Rattata can have Tackle, Body Slam and Quick Attack and Krabby can have Bubble and Bubble Beam.

fleuriine

Nohrian Scum
Bulbasaur can have Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb, Charmander can have Scratch and Flamethrower, Eevee can have Tackle and Dig, Weedle can have Bug Bite and Struggle, Rattata can have Tackle, Body Slam and Quick Attack and Krabby can have Bubble and Bubble Beam.

This thread is for pokemon who can have certain moves and aren't listed in here! Eg; under "Scratch", sandshrew isn't listed, but according to Kranar it's possible for sandshrew to have scratch.

Theo-92

I think it would be best to list all available Pokèmon in your starting post then place confirmed moves next to each each one. Even if serebii has it confirmed it makes it easier to check if we have something already.

fleuriine

Nohrian Scum
I think it would be best to list all available Pokèmon in your starting post then place confirmed moves next to each each one. Even if serebii has it confirmed it makes it easier to check if we have something already.

I see your point! I'll work on making a spreadsheet ordered by pokemon when I get home! Thank you!!

Dukkee

I have a persian with Power Gem for the secondary attack, and a kadabra with Dazzling Gleam. Those are the only ones not listed that I have.

Vaerosi

Ooh, I found one too!

Voltorb 2nd attack = Thunderbolt (one has spark as the first attack, the other has tackle)

Kevinnn

Didn't see these ones:

Electabuzz: Low Kick (5) and Thunder (65)
Starmie: Water Gun (10) and Psybeam (35)
Seaking: Peck (10) and Drill Run (40)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Farfetch'd can have first move: Fury Cutter and second move: Aerial Ace

Wait, you got a Farfetch'd??? Do you have a picture?

Mazanic

It's my friend's Farfetch'd. He catched it in Shenyang, CHINA.
But I don't know how to upload the picture here...
It tells me "New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain" all the time.
-------
I've already tweeted it to you.
Farfetch'd can be found in my hometown. But it's veeeeeery rare.

Last edited:

NewSchoolBoxer

I caught a Hitmonchan with Bullet Punch and Brick Break. The pokemon and moves pages do not show Brick Break as a possible move. I suppose this is the first pokemon with more than 3 possible special moves.

Mazanic

There's another Farfetch'd I've found. My friend catched it in Jilin, China.
His Farfetch'd has first move: Cut and second move: Leaf Blade.
Move Name: Cut
Type: Normal
Damage: 12
Sorry, I still don't know how to upload picture here. But I can tweet the picture to you if you need. :)
Only 4 Provinces can play Pokemon GO in China now. Some trainers even fly to these cities to catch pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.