• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 10 to air on CITV

charizardmaster125

Hi everyone. Just looking through my Electronic Freeview TV Guide today and this Saturday at 9:25am (about, just check), CITV are airing Pokémon Movie 10: The Rise of Darkrai then at 11:00am, SLV (Sinnoh League Victors) is airing straight after. Zoroark must have done well in the ratings if CITV are going to air the tenth movie though I think it’s a little stupid because we have the tenth movie on DVD anyway.

It would have been better if they had rights to air movies 11 and 12 which haven’t been given a DVD release, let alone being aired on free television, but then again, Universal will probably release those soon if the Zoroark DVD does well here.

I probably won’t watch the movie since I’ve already got it on DVD but SLV might be worth a look since we’re only missing the last episode. It’s nice to know that CITV are still keen with Pokémon after their recent record of axing the Johto and Hoenn arcs. Then again if the tenth movie does well in ratings, they’ll probably air movies 11 and 12 eventually. TPCi are predicting a blockbuster year for the franchise.

They have a deal with Manga Pacific in Australia to re-release all of the current anime seasons on DVD Box-set, depending on how well the Movie 13 DVD does here, I’m certain that something similar will happen with Universal fairly soon.

Dooney

Movie 11 is on the next Saturday (Easter Saturday, 23rd April) on CITV, aswell :)

charizardmaster125

@ Dooney

Thanks for letting us know about that, thats lucky since I just got a new pack of recordable DVD's, so I'll be sure to tune in then, guess I spoke too soon, hopefully CITV will air Movie 12, possibly over "Whit Week" Half Term or the Summer Holidays. It's nice to know that Pokemon is getting a popularity boost again, especially on CITV.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
ohh really in australia we have movies 10-12 and were getting movies 12 and 13 on blu ray ahahaha :D australia is more populr with pokemon i cant help it :)

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
oh yh speaking of rise of darkrai i saw it on tv this morning too

they did say they were airing "pokemon movies" well a talking hotcross bun did

but i thought they were just gonna air the zoroark movie again.

it did cross my mind that they should put the other movies on and they are!!!

im gonna watch-well record it and watch
the last time i watched that was back in 2007 when the english dub was released so its worth watching again

they are also airing Giratina and the sky warrier the week after-easter saturday i believe----the joy of having btvisoin it detects whats on for two weeks, i look everyweek to see if they do any changes to the pokemon shcedule on citv.

Also battle dimensoin is back on this monday--but only with 1 episode on that day, that is beause they are showing the last season 10 episode.....
i mean they have to show the whole tagbattle arc...i been waiting to watch it for weeks!!

charizardmaster125

@ Dooney

Thanks once again, I saw a slot on UK TV Guide for the 30th and I thought that the Movie 12 would air, fantastic. I'm already looking forward to Movie 11 :)

~Kurou

to see you smile
@original post
I swa that you are from england
any idea if they are airing in canada or the U.S.A?