• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 12 DVD AT ALL?

The Mega Champion

WTF?!

I still don't understand why the DVD was CONSTANTLY delayed (because it obviously was) but whatever.

I'm betting movie 13 dubbed DVD will come out either next year too or early 2012.

blob

I think they just waited until the large gap between the end of DP, and the start of the next series.
The little kiddies would be bored in the 4 Month gap to come.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
I think they just waited until the large gap between the end of DP, and the start of the next series.
The little kiddies would be bored in the 4 Month gap to come.

The original Arceus website said "This Spring" (Spring 2010), they might have changed their mind, but I think my negotiations delay theory is more plausible.

HoennMaster

DP will end late-mid January, if there are no breaks.

It will end in February because they won't show episodes on Christmas and New Year's Day.

Cobalt_Latios

That only took... what, a little over a year?

If both movies were being sold together it would say so on the page.

Finally glad to see this happening. I'm tired of watching my VHS recorded copy.
Pfft. You have access to the internet and you resorted to that? I have mine on digital download. But I'm still going to buy this.

DP will end late-mid January, if there are no breaks.
If being the keyword here.

It will end in February because they won't show episodes on Christmas and New Year's Day.
*checks calendar* We'll I'll be, they're both on a Saturday. Neat.

Yes, that means there won't be any breaks during the major League battles!

C_L

HoennMaster

Yes, that means there won't be any breaks during the major League battles!

There will, in between the first and second Ash vs. Paul battle.

Pfft. You have access to the internet and you resorted to that? I have mine on digital download. But I'm still going to buy this.

I only watch stuff online when I have no other way to see it. I hate watching stuff on the computer.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I've read on Amazon It will be availible Feb 1st. Ahh screw it! I'll just get it there!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Or you guys could have imported it from Australia a few months ago.

1. If Steve was to be eliminated, who would be the finalists?
2. If Gold was to be eliminated, who would be the finalists?
3. Who signed up for the game but didn't make it in?
4. How many Jirachi Shrines have there been?
5. If Dash was to win, how much prize money would he win?
6. How many contestants were there when the game switched to singles?
7. Where did the contestants from previous seasons go for their trip? (e.g: Universe 8 went to Thailand)
8. If Spoonz was to be eliminated, who would be the finalists?
9. What did the Uni Challenge reward other then Immunity?
10. How many people could be in the finals other then 4?

Last edited: