• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 14 US Release Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
Will I have to pre order or can I still get tickets at the movie house itself?

You should be able to buy tickets the same way as any other movie.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I would infer by the existence of Pokemon the Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom posters in WPM's contest that the posters are indeed at least one of the giveaways I discovered earlier.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
Are there any locations in Buffalo or Niagara Falls, NY, since I live in Canada.

Upstate New York seems to be completely left out, aside from a single location in Olean, NY (about 60 miles outside of Buffalo). This is likely due to Regal's dominance in the area.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
As a followup to the story about the giveaways, I just received an email from Cinedigm revealing what it is.

Cinedigm email said:
Hi

Thank you for signing up to receive information about POKÉMON THE MOVIE - WHITE VICTINI AND ZEKROM.

Thanks to your support we were able to bring Pokemon to a record-breaking number of theatres. Visit http://pokemon.cinedigm.com/ to find a theatre near you.

Tickets are available now - click here to find theatres http://pokemon.cinedigm.com/, and of course you can always check your local theatre's website for ticket information. POKÉMON THE MOVIE - WHITE VICTINI AND ZEKROM is a limited engagement, in theatres December 3rd and 4th 2011.

As an added event bonus, everyone attending the screening will receive a special, limited edition FREE* Pokemon gift pack at the movie theatre. This Limited Edition Pokemon gift bag is only available at theatres, to people who have bought tickets to see Pokemon The Movie - White Victini and Zekrom, *while supplies last.

You are receiving this email from Cinedigm Entertainment.
If you received this message in error, unsubscribe now.

halloweenghost

Gonna try to get a ticket friday night for the sunday show.

EDIT: Got my ticket tonight! Now the wait for Sunday. I was told I'd get the gift pack thing when i go to the theater to see it.

Last edited:

Manaphyfan12

Manaphy Lover
As a followup to the story about the giveaways, I just received an email from Cinedigm revealing what it is.

As an added event bonus, everyone attending the screening will receive a special, limited edition FREE Pokemon gift pack at the movie theatre. This Limited Edition Pokemon gift bag is only available at theatres, to people who have bought tickets to see Pokemon The Movie - White Victini and Zekrom.

Wow! I can't wait to get that special prize pack! Wow!!!! I'll tell about my adventure tommorow!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Wow! I can't wait to get that special prize pack! Wow!!!! I'll tell about my adventure tommorow!

I hope they have tickets for people who want to buy them there. I'm kinda worried they will run out.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Sparkleo

Low on power...
That closest one in GA for me is about an hour away. Thankfully, there is this shopping offer I want to check out on the way, giving me a good excuse to go tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.