• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 14 US Release Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
I don't think my theater had the gift bags. Nobody mentioned them at all, and it didn't look like anyone else at the movie had gotten one. But I got to see a Pokemon movie in a theater for the first time in 10 years!

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I got the gift bag after the movie. OMG! Best movie in years! It beats the DP movies by far! I love the full version of the BW theme song.

So is movie discussion considered spoiler since it is not "officially" out yet?"

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I am going to the one in Manhattan tomorrow. I am 23 now, and hope I won't be the only person my age pulling up in there lol

There was only 1 kid where I was today and everyone else was over 18. Heck one man was in his 80s

jrizza88

Meteorite
There was only 1 kid where I was today and everyone else was over 18. Heck one man was in his 80s

good! When i think about it, the average child who watches pokemon most likely won't be going because a) doesn't know the movie was aired b) parents don't want to take them to a show that early

Btw, did you get a giftbag? If so, when?

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
Where I went the theater didn't get the giftbags on time, and they said I'd get it in the mail.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I would love to see it(them), but here in Sweden, it will have the usual horrible Swedish Dub.... -.- They only way i can see the Good versions on the movie(s), is by watching online, and that's impossible at this point.

If only it was released here with the Original Jap version included... -.-

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
good! When i think about it, the average child who watches pokemon most likely won't be going because a) doesn't know the movie was aired b) parents don't want to take them to a show that early

Btw, did you get a giftbag? If so, when?
Yeah tbh even though Pokemon is for kids I thing in the states the fans are teens and young adults more so they in Japan.

In the gift bag you get a short BW manga,a large Victini card and a sticker. Nothing major but still fun stuff. :)

halloweenghost

I got the gift bag after the movie. OMG! Best movie in years! It beats the DP movies by far! I love the full version of the BW theme song.

So is movie discussion considered spoiler since it is not "officially" out yet?"

how did you get it after the movie? Was someone there to hand them out at the door as everyone was leaving or did you ask about it or what?

I asked last night and the woman told me I had to get it when i come see the show.

I just don't wanna miss mine tomarrow.

and was the theater packed where you were?

Last edited:

Manaphyfan12

Manaphy Lover
The movie was awesome, but my mom hated it. I saw someone behind us with a giant Oshawatt/Mijimaru doll the size of those giant PokeDolls and laugh at random times (mostly sad parts). I got the goody bag before the movie.
Off Topic: I laughed at the ad at the beginning before the film started where it said "Take the singing animals...the fairies...the storybook narrator..." Also, the ad that said "I LIKE THAT BOD" was strange, along with one for a Grand Theft Auto Car. I saw these ads during Jack and Jill also (at a different theater, but it was Clearview Cinemas). I also saw Screenvision's robot, CMOR during the "You've been watching Screenvision, your world of entertainment! Stay tuned from words from our premire sponsors, and enjoy the movie!" promo.

Anyway, the film started with the "Ladies and Gentlemen, in the unlikely event of an emergency..." thing I saw during many movies at National Amusments theaters. Then, the Sony 4K thing, and then the "And now our feature presentation" bumper. The movie started with a still telling you can watch Pokemon Movie Black-Victini and Reshiram on December 10, 2011 on Cartoon Network. The music playing while this was on was the anime version of the music used in the opening of the first games (Red and Blue). Then, the Pikachu the Movie DUAL screen appeared and the film started. At the end, I saw someone with a Chillarmy doll (My sister has the same doll, it was the Pokemon Center one).

EDIT:In case you wanted to know what kind and how many people were there, there were kids, teens, and adults, and the theater was almost full.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
how did you get it after the movie? Was someone there to hand them out at the door as everyone was leaving or did you ask about it or what?

I asked last night and the woman told me I had to get it when i come see the show.

I just don't wanna miss mine tomarrow.

and was the theater packed where you were?

We got them after the movie they were two people handing them out

halloweenghost

Yup movie was not disappointing at all :) going back again 2morrow.

But the "Goddie Bag" was a little bit disapointing but what ev, its free pokemon stuff :)

I noticed you mentioned you were 20 minutes before the movie and did not get yuor goodie bag,.. so does that mean you got yours after the show too? if so did they hand them out or did you ask somone about it?

Earthia100

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I'm going with my sister, and I'm glad my mom isn't coming! Yup. I'm going to sneak in Reece's Pieces in my purse and hoard them all. And see Pikachu on the big screen!;025; :)

joecab

Beginning Trainer

If you went to the AMC Boston Common, I was the person in the front who turned around and asked everyone "Are there really no kids here?" (I didn't see the one kid you saw) It was pretty funny, and I'm glad I wasn't the oldest person there. There were about 30 people total at that 10am show they had for the day.

Great movie. No crazy, hammy, obvious villain, and Victini was very cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.