• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 14 US Release Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
If you went to the AMC Boston Common, I was the person in the front who turned around and asked everyone "Are there really no kids here?" (I didn't see the one kid you saw) It was pretty funny, and I'm glad I wasn't the oldest person there. There were about 30 people total at that 10am show they had for the day.

Great movie. No crazy, hammy, obvious villain, and Victini was very cute.

there are a lack of kids due to them not going onto the internet so alot of them wouldn't even know

halloweenghost

If you went to the AMC Boston Common, I was the person in the front who turned around and asked everyone "Are there really no kids here?" (I didn't see the one kid you saw) It was pretty funny, and I'm glad I wasn't the oldest person there. There were about 30 people total at that 10am show they had for the day.

Man i hope there is alot of older fans tomarrow. I fear I'll be the oldest at 31 :/

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

Oh that was you? Small world.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
I saw it at the Mayfair Mall near Milwaukee. I think we had a fair mix of kids and adults. Interestingly, I think I like the movie more now than when it ended. Weird.

halloweenghost

I've got about an hour before i need to go. I hope someone can answer this before then, how long is it? I'm gonna guess the usual hour and thirty minutes?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I've got about an hour before i need to go. I hope someone can answer this before then, how long is it? I'm gonna guess the usual hour and thirty minutes?

Yeah. :) Same as the others

halloweenghost

Had a good time, alot of people but hey it was the only theater in all of fort worth, onje of the biggest cities in texas, to even show it. Had a good mix of kids with parents and alot more older fans then I expected, I sat next to somedude and his girlfriend.

I wore my Classic Pokemon League Expo Hat ((AKA Ash Hat)) Saw someguys in home made Team Rocket shirts, wich i think where the same guys I sae back in the first movie wearing them so long ago. Saw an older girl in her early twenties, carrying a small Zoroark plush with her.

A nice turnout, I had fun. oh and got my giftbag . Pretty nice.

Sparkleo

Low on power...
At least half of the small screen I was in had kids and their families, and pokemon fans alike. Expected a full house, but then again, today was a Sunday and it was shown yesterday.

But I was just glad to experience a theatrical Pokemon movie since Spell of the Unown.

I got one of those goodie bags, but didn't see any posters.

Last edited:
I went to the theater in Mentor, Ohio (about an hour away from me, and it was the closest). For Saturday and Sunday each day only had one showing at 2, which I thought was a pretty small showing even if it's Pokemon.

I got my giftbag and went to order a poster from the theater but they said they had sold all out of Pokemon White posters in 10 or 15 minutes on Saturday. Also in the main area with concessions, a screen was playing some Pokemon episodes from the first season. I thought that was pretty cool. :D

In the theater there were maybe 30 or 40 people, mainly parents and their children, but a handful of people my age or older. The movie was pretty good, although Damion wasn't that 'big bad' I'm used to.

So I'm really glad I went! I also got to see the Zoroark movie during the mall tour earlier this year, and I'm hoping that maybe Pokemon movie releases will be more common now. :)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I went to the one at Hickory Creek, TX. Surprised that I'm quite close to halloweenghost actually. Cool! :p

Anyways, it wasn't too bad at all. The movie itself was enjoyable, there was a small to moderate amount of kids and their parents there. I wore my Pikachu hat while I was watching the movie actually. I thought it was a decent special occasion to wear it.

It's great once again, to have the Pokemon movie be brought to theater. Now I'm excited to see it the opposite version of the movie on Saturday, but on CartoonNetwork.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Those are some decent looking gift goodies. The theater I went to didnt have any because they weren't associated with Cinedim, which was where I subscribed to find out about movie tickets for the Pokemon movie. Ah well, I already have the Victini on my 3D Pokedex, but I'd love to have that jumbo Victini card. :p

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Those are some decent looking gift goodies. The theater I went to didnt have any because they weren't associated with Cinedim, which was where I subscribed to find out about movie tickets for the Pokemon movie. Ah well, I already have the Victini on my 3D Pokedex, but I'd love to have that jumbo Victini card. :p

Guy-Did you just play a large Victini card?

Me-Yeah so?

Guy-Thats against the rules isn't it?

Me-Screw the rules! I've got a jumbo sized Victini card!

Captain Brain

I went to the one near my home as well. I am actually somewhat surprised on how good the turnout was. My theater had this young teen complain about releasing Squirtle. Afterwards there was a game tournament where first prize was a life-size Pichu plushie. Did not participate in it. I do hope they release the movie that comes out next year in like manner. ;025;

Status
Not open for further replies.