1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Movie 9 thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by ghost master, Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

No doubt in an area that no one will have heard of before and probably won't appear in the upcoming games, Diamond and Pearl...

2. XyronTheFalcon

XyronTheFalcon I'm Back? YAY!

Maybe the orb is something to do with the new pokemon in the show!

3. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

I like being different...besides they're both right, just different degrees of Rominzation like Raibolt & Livolt for Manectric...I use the former, some use the latter

4. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Raminzation? You mean romanization. :p

Lucario is the correct spelling. Nintendo's products have shown us that it's spelled Lucario.

5. Serebii

They also say Livolt and so forth, they are both right and I'm fine with sticking with it like this got that?

6. Chris

Chris Old Coot

That is, until NoA decides on a name for it. :p Though hey, it's your call.

7. Serebii

Once NOA decides a name for it, the arguement is void :p

8. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Gee...

Yeah, they've been adding names to the last few movies. They added Jirachi and Deoxys to the sixth and seventh movies, and I think they might've done that with Latios and Latias' movie too.

By the way, I didn't think we'd see a Kyogre movie after I found out that there wasn't one after the sixth movie. I also think that a name will be added, even if it's not a new Pokemon, though it should be.

9. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

The 8th movie name was announced in November/December, then rukario came out in february, so there's a chance a new water legendary could be revealed in February.

10. JazzJazz

How do we know that it'll be a water-type?

11. meganium5000

meganium5000 Guest

A new Movie that is a good idea

12. Snorlax 360

Snorlax 360 Sea Ruby Trainer

Awesome, I love Kyogre, nice to see it taking centre stage.

I'm dissapointed that Kyogre has been done with computer animation, it makes it look fake and out of place compared to everything else. Hope they change it for the most part in the movie.

Oh, A KRAKEN POKEMON WOULD ROCK! :D They better do it, no brainer really.

13. ghost master

ghost master the kawaiist thing

minor update.
    http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/futaba.php?res=2821 thank zhen lin for finding the minor news. So I dont know what this egg could be maybe its contains a D/P pokemon. Also it technically hasnt been an exact month since the last post was at night Dec. 14 so I'm not breaking the rules.

14. JazzJazz

Looks pretty man-made and artificial for an egg... still, all this does is raises another question.

15. Maybe inside the "mysterious egg" is the prince of the sea...

16. £añkaÑ

£añkaÑ ~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~

yea..if we gonna see a new pokemon...i hope it's cool

but don't be some FERASOME kinda pokemon...try being adorble...AND FIRE TYPE PLZ...lol

the new pokemon should be probably like Munchlax from movie 7...as i think that what it may be like

17. ghost master

I think that the new pokemon thats going to be revealled in the next corocoro is going to be the main legendary kinda like rukario in the 8th movie and then we'll probally see shadows of new not so important pokemon later on. I wish corocoro could've given a shadow of the new pokemon because now we have to wait a month before seeing this new pokemon and all we can do is make wild guesses about what it could be.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  18. £añkaÑ

£añkaÑ ~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~

yea..when we had Rukario shadow version....ppl would jump to conclusion saying it's a 'MewThree'..lmao...

yea...if it is a main legendary...it'll go with the title...which confirm it being a water or ice, and have a 2nd type...

i hope a 3rd person (pokemon)...of combination of Water and Fire..lol that'd be cool...

anyway back to topic...yea...so if it is a water, i'd like to see...is Water/Fighting, Water/Steel, Water/Fighting...

THOSE COMBINATIONS..still haven't been done...and it is possible to be done...

like Water/Bug might work...but who knows...and Water/Fire..i'd love it...but won't happen...

so...if the mysterious pokemon is water...lets hope for a new combination...or at least a new comination of any types..

19. Nidorino99

Nidorino99 ^^Awesome sprite

I dunno, Rukario/Lucario was a fighting and steel type....
    Personally, I think we should have an Entai-like pokemon, so they show us the other 2 later.

20. ghost master

or its a blaziken/mewtwo fusion. Well we may have to deal with crazy speculation like its kyogre's pre evolution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.