• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movie 9 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzJazz

CyberCubed said:
This movie will probably take place right between the end of Kanto and the beginning of the D/P saga.

No doubt in an area that no one will have heard of before and probably won't appear in the upcoming games, Diamond and Pearl...

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Maybe the orb is something to do with the new pokemon in the show!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dogasu said:
Serebii, why do you write "Rukario" when it's supposed to be "Lucario?"

I like being different...besides they're both right, just different degrees of Rominzation like Raibolt & Livolt for Manectric...I use the former, some use the latter

Chris

Old Coot
Raminzation? You mean romanization. :p

Lucario is the correct spelling. Nintendo's products have shown us that it's spelled Lucario.

Chris

Old Coot
That is, until NoA decides on a name for it. :p Though hey, it's your call.

Rex Kamex

Gee...

Serebii said:
The 7th & 8th Movies also had posters focusing on Pikachu without having the short and now the 9th. It is a recurring motif in order to lure the younger fans in to the movie aswell as the older fans who want the coolness

[img139]http://www.serebii.net/movies/deoxys/poster2.gif[/img139] [img139]http://www.serebii.net/movies/mew/poster2.jpg[/img139] [img139]http://www.serebii.net/movies/kyogre/poster2.jpg[/img139]

ANd dont forget, when the 8th movie came out it was just "Mew & The Wave Guiding Hero" and people had no idea that it was a new Pokémon until it turned into "Mew & The Wave Guiding Hero - Rukario" and now I feel that we'll get the same here as the title is really open ended and will have something added to it later...I can almost guarantee it

Yeah, they've been adding names to the last few movies. They added Jirachi and Deoxys to the sixth and seventh movies, and I think they might've done that with Latios and Latias' movie too.

By the way, I didn't think we'd see a Kyogre movie after I found out that there wasn't one after the sixth movie. I also think that a name will be added, even if it's not a new Pokemon, though it should be.

MaskedManAbsolkid

The 8th movie name was announced in November/December, then rukario came out in february, so there's a chance a new water legendary could be revealed in February.

JazzJazz

Former Absolkid said:
there's a chance a new water legendary could be revealed in February.

How do we know that it'll be a water-type?

Snorlax 360

Sea Ruby Trainer
Awesome, I love Kyogre, nice to see it taking centre stage.

I'm dissapointed that Kyogre has been done with computer animation, it makes it look fake and out of place compared to everything else. Hope they change it for the most part in the movie.

Oh, A KRAKEN POKEMON WOULD ROCK! :D They better do it, no brainer really.

JazzJazz

ghost master said:
So I dont know what this egg could be maybe its contains a D/P pokemon.

Looks pretty man-made and artificial for an egg... still, all this does is raises another question.

Maybe inside the "mysterious egg" is the prince of the sea...

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
yea..if we gonna see a new pokemon...i hope it's cool

but don't be some FERASOME kinda pokemon...try being adorble...AND FIRE TYPE PLZ...lol

the new pokemon should be probably like Munchlax from movie 7...as i think that what it may be like

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
I think that the new pokemon thats going to be revealled in the next corocoro is going to be the main legendary kinda like rukario in the 8th movie and then we'll probally see shadows of new not so important pokemon later on. I wish corocoro could've given a shadow of the new pokemon because now we have to wait a month before seeing this new pokemon and all we can do is make wild guesses about what it could be.

Last edited:

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
ghost master said:
I think that the new pokemon thats going to be revealled in the next corocoro is going to be the main legendary kinda like rukario in the 8th movie and then we'll probally see shadows of new not so important pokemon later on. I wish corocoro could've given a shadow of the new pokemon because now we have to wait a month before seeing this new pokemon and all we can do is make wild guesses about what it could be.

yea..when we had Rukario shadow version....ppl would jump to conclusion saying it's a 'MewThree'..lmao...

yea...if it is a main legendary...it'll go with the title...which confirm it being a water or ice, and have a 2nd type...

i hope a 3rd person (pokemon)...of combination of Water and Fire..lol that'd be cool...

anyway back to topic...yea...so if it is a water, i'd like to see...is Water/Fighting, Water/Steel, Water/Fighting...

THOSE COMBINATIONS..still haven't been done...and it is possible to be done...

like Water/Bug might work...but who knows...and Water/Fire..i'd love it...but won't happen...

so...if the mysterious pokemon is water...lets hope for a new combination...or at least a new comination of any types..

Nidorino99

^^Awesome sprite
anyway back to topic...yea...so if it is a water, i'd like to see...is Water/Fighting, Water/Steel, Water/Fighting...

I dunno, Rukario/Lucario was a fighting and steel type....
Personally, I think we should have an Entai-like pokemon, so they show us the other 2 later.

Status
Not open for further replies.