• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Movies: BD vs DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I was wondering if anyone had some non-compressed screenshots to compare the quality of Miramax's BD releases of the Pokemon movies, to the dvd ones. I want to get the bluray ones for the bundling, quality and longer life, but they don't include the Pikachu shorts, so I'm stuck.

Or if anyone who has them could comment on this matter, that'd be fine too.

yoshi1001

Pokémon Lyricist
I don't have screenshots, but movies 5, 6, and 7 all look substantially better (5 still has the blue color cast, however, implying this is the master transfer the original DVD was based on). 4 looks a bit better, but isn't really that great of a transfer in terms of sharpness.

Status
Not open for further replies.