1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Music Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by shoz999, Nov 7, 2018.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

Here discuss Pokemon Music. Remember, you can post links but you can't post videos.

I'll start with a favorite of mine.

[​IMG]

Temporal Tower from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers series and is Dialga's Theme Song in Super Mystery Dungeon. One of the reasons why I enjoy listening to music from the Pokemon series is that it blends well with the Pokemon Adventures manga as I read it. I almost always play this music whenever I read the emotionally intense endgame storyline of Pokemon Adventures Gold, Silver and Crystal Arc that answers many of the mysteries and questions Pokemon fans have had from the Generation 1 line of story arcs.

I also play this music during the endgame story-lines of...
    • Pokemon Adventures Ruby and Sapphire Arc, arguably the darkest endgame storyline of the Pokemon Adventures series where Ruby and Sapphire find themselves in a region on the verge of destruction by Groudon and Kyogre.
    • Pokemon Adventures Platinum Arc, a satisfying conclusion to the Diamond and Pearl story arcs that partly deals with a man regaining his faith in humanity.
    • Pokemon Adventures Black and White Arc, where Black's anger, determination and understanding of his Pokemon earns Reshiram's trust, intending to fight N's Zekrom and put an end to Team Plasma's plans.
    • Finally the Pokemon Adventures X and Y Story Arc, where X (or Calem) is no longer the same introverted shut-in as before, intending to save everyone against all odds from Lysandre's mad relentless pursuance to end the world.
    I suppose part of the reason why Temporal Tower works so well with these storylines is that they are end-game story lines of trainers who have journeyed across the entire world, going against all odds, heroically saving their friends, family, everyone from the dastardly villains who've gone mad with power, relentlessly pursuing their costly goals.

GlitchXCity Remix version

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018