• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon music stuck in your head?

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Most of mine were from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series. But Black and White caught since Unova feels like, musical wise, a heavily Legend of Zelda inspired region (I'm looking at you N and the seven sages. Which means if you are the female protagonist, you must be Sheik/ Zelda. Or could Alder be the Sheik of Unova. Maybe Bianca is the Malon of Unova. N Harmonica just may be the Skull kid of Majora's mask.

Or The scariest, Ghetsis is the Demise or Majora of Unova (Worst nighmare in a video game to imagine).
DEEEENNNIISS!!

SolidWolverine

Violet City from Gold/Silver, awesome tune

blackterminator3

I sometimes do have some tracks from Sinnoh, in my mind during the most random times.

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
When playing HG and just got through a big cave, I have the battle music in my head with the cry of a Zubat. What's with Zubat!? SERIOUSLY!!!!

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
The only music that got stuck in my head was from gen I, II, and IV. To this day I can still hum every theme for memory. Gen 3 was okay. For some reason I didn't get into the V soundtrack at all (except for the bike theme from breeding -.- and Village Bridge which was the only song I liked from the entire game and one of my favorites in the series). This is actually one of the reasons why I didn't enjoy playing BW as much as the other games; music is a big part of my life.

Last edited:

SprSncConzor

I don't necessarily get music stuck in my head (Unless you count that time my brain played "I need a hero" over and over while I was trying to get to sleep... seriously! I never even listened to that song that day!), but sometimes when in the shower, I find myself humming the music, and making these awesome remixes and medleys with other tunes that I sincerely wish I could remember! In the shower! With my voice!

If I was a composer, I would totally be working on the "Pokemon Reorchestrated" project, man!

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
The last thing you want to hear in your head before you go to sleep is the Lavender Town theme...

You know what's even worse?
Having Pokémon Tower's theme stuck in your head while you're trying to sleep.