• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Musical or Safari Zone?

Which One?

• Pokemon Musical

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Safari Zone

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • neither, Its too difficult to think about.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Autis-misc

Abridger
If you had to choose one, Which Area would you Remove from the Game and Which one would you try to keep?

if it was me, I'd Keep the Safarizone and Do away with The Musical, But thats just me.

the Poll is for which one you would want to keep, I didnt really Specify that enough...

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!
Safari zone: OMG! Shiny bagon!
*Throws mud* bagon is watching carefully.
*Throws pokeball* bagon broke free! Bagon is watching carefully
*Throws pokeball* 3 shakes and bagon gets out and escapes. >_>

Musical.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
The musical was the worst thing I've ever seen in a pokemon game. All you do is dress a poke up and tap the screen when it tells you to...

Musical, GTFO.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would choose the safari zone

ToeyJoey

The Count
Wild Chansey appeared,

Joey threw a Safari Ball!
It missed the Pokémon.

Wild Chansey fled.

Safari Zone. 100%.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Safari Zones made me spend hours to just find a rare Pokemon, only to have it run away from me as there was no reliable way to make it stay easily. Musicals are easy to master, doesn't take a long time to complete and I found them entertaining to participate in.

I'll keep the Musical without any doubt.

TheOriginalOne

オリジナル
I would definetely keep the safari zone, as it really helps me much on my national dex.
As for the musical... it helps in nothing, and it is always the same thing - it is really underdeveloped.

Divisible by Waffle

Smörgåsbord Rotunda
I love the Safari Zone! I loved Pokemon Contests (ala R/S), Bug Catching Contests, and the PokeAthlon as well. Having other things to "train" your Pokemon for added depth and complexity to the game. I wish they'd integrate these things more deeply with the existing game mechanics, like have the PokeAthlon stats vary more depending upon the Pokemon's battling stats, etc. Being able to win items for the PokeAthlon was pretty cool, and I'd like it if they could have a similar thing for revived Contests.

But Musicals? Ahahahaha no. Just dressing up and taking silly pictures of the Pokemon is fine, and a lot of fun if you trade pictures with your friends. But musicals are just terribly boring.