• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousHeartless

Meh, good point. But that leaves Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh with only one proffesor. Actually, they do have teh helpers, but why only one prffesor for starters?

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
the mew/ditto conspericy... and the whole GS ball thing

Nyter

Island Challenger
What if a very happy Eevee levels up in the day time by moss rock?
Would it not be a mix between Espeon and Leafeon... LESPEON?

CuriousHeartless

If a Yamask is the soul of a deceased person, I wonder what happens when you try to breed Yamasks.
It's called a stillborn. Normally a bad thing, but not so here because they are, yaknow, ghosts.
What if a very happy Eevee levels up in the day time by moss rock?
Would it not be a mix between Espeon and Leafeon... LESPEON?

Leafeon because of the proximity to Moss Rock, it overrides the happiness thing.

all cubone wear the skull of their deceased mother...my first guess is cubone inteslf, but what in the world is killing all the marowak?

what happened to all the prehistoric pokemon?

how do normal types learn moves like fire blast and surf?

where do all the boulders come from in moves like rock slide and rock throw?

how is it possible to catch legendary pokemon?

why are nidoking and nidoqueen the only pokemon with true gender differences and why cant they mate?

why are you expected to save the world in the games when that should really be up to the elite 4 and gym leaders?

i dont believe animals exsist in pokemon because that would get cofusing, especially when bird pokemon look just like birds and fish pokemon etc, but then why does the pokedex give animal references to pokemon? and why does it say zangoose is a ferret cat thing when its obviously a mangoose?

Last edited:

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Professors for a region don't have that much of a job, seeings how each region isn't very big. (you can fit all of In-game Kanto AND Johto into Texas.)

CuriousHeartless

all cubone wear the skull of their deceased mother...my first guess is cubone inteslf, but what in the world is killing all the marowak?I always thought that it was just the one Cubone who wore his mom's skull and most other's just are born with a skull helmet.

what happened to all the prehistoric pokemon?The same thing that happened to all of the dinosaurs.

how do normal types learn moves like fire blast and surf? Because, they are that awesome.

where do all the boulders come from in moves like rock slide and rock throw?Made out of energy from the pokemon's body (which would be the PP) or drawn from the surroundings if it's rocky.

why are nidoking and nidoqueen the only pokemon with true gender differences and why cant they mate? Gimmick on the first part, technical oversight on the second.

why are you expected to save the world in the games when that should really be up to the elite 4 and gym leaders? Because, you're the main character. If it was real life they'd probably take care of that, not you.

i dont believe animals exsist in pokemon because that would get cofusing, especially when bird pokemon look just like birds and fish pokemon etc, but then why does the pokedex give animal references to pokemon? and why does it say zangoose is a ferret cat thing when its obviously a mangoose? They exist, but because they cannot use moves, they are mostly useless and that is why they don't really appear. At least that's my theory.

Responces in bold.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
[QUOTE="Kissmygrass96

all cubone wear the skull of their deceased mother...my first guess is cubone inteslf, but what in the world is killing all the marowak?I always thought that it was just the one Cubone who wore his mom's skull and most other's just are born with a skull helmet.

what happened to all the prehistoric pokemon?The same thing that happened to all of the dinosaurs.

how do normal types learn moves like fire blast and surf? Because, they are that awesome.

where do all the boulders come from in moves like rock slide and rock throw?Made out of energy from the pokemon's body (which would be the PP) or drawn from the surroundings if it's rocky.

why are nidoking and nidoqueen the only pokemon with true gender differences and why cant they mate? Gimmick on the first part, technical oversight on the second.

why are you expected to save the world in the games when that should really be up to the elite 4 and gym leaders? Because, you're the main character. If it was real life they'd probably take care of that, not you.

i dont believe animals exsist in pokemon because that would get cofusing, especially when bird pokemon look just like birds and fish pokemon etc, but then why does the pokedex give animal references to pokemon? and why does it say zangoose is a ferret cat thing when its obviously a mangoose? They exist, but because they cannot use moves, they are mostly useless and that is why they don't really appear. At least that's my theory. [/QUOTE]

They do that with Pokémon Adventures, and the Dex Holders have to drop in and use illegal homemade moves like Triple Finish and Megavolt to save the world.

Tosh420

I play pokemon.
There are the obvious gender mysteries, but I've never understood how, when you are totally lost at sea in sapphire, with no real land anywhere, how you can send out pokemon like graveler or sudowoodo who supposedly hate water, to battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.