• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon [All Versions] Recent Happening Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexs

taiyo-shin
interesting thread to say the least.
I got pmd explorers of sky 3 days before the last day of school and have constantly played it since.
beat the game, graduated and completed all the special episodes. currently in aegis cave and gotta get to the end. taking a break right now.
I hate the surrounding sea though. and the miracle sea. went in both with dialga, (cause i'm cool) and every single accountable death in both was only to the move brine. I literally walked up to a kindra, full health, I haven't hurt it yet, and it uses bring and one shots me.
I was so done for a couple of minutes. I beat both though, but omg.

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Wanted to play a video game or something so that it could help make me drowsy allowing me to finally get some sleep and remember I restarted Gates to Infinity back in like May and haven't played it since. So when I picked it up and started playing it, I found out I was in Hazy Pass, which meant I wasn't to far into the game. My team consisted of Snivy and Axew at the time. We continued through the dungeon until we confronted Scraggy and Gurdurr on the 6th floor. After we beat the two, Gurdurr went further into Hazy Pass. At the 9th floor, we found Gurdurr and battled him. After we beat him yet again, we talked to him and all that and he decided he'd build a house for us. After several days apparently, the house was finally finished. When we woke up that moring, apparently Quagsire was outside waiting for us to us something. What he had to show us was something called the 'Request Board'. The Request Board was a board that would have several different requests on them. You can take any request, just you have to take it to Azumarill. Also, Quagsire opened up his own shop where you can buy and sell items. Pretty much just another Kecleon Shop. After learning all that, I let my partner choose our first request, which involved saving a Dunsparce at Stompstump Peak. So, we headed out to Stompstump Peak, which is where I'm currently at right now, to save Dunsparce. Not all that much I guess.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Closed due to thread revival, fro back in February. Month old at max for most threads is the limit.

Heck, this had a bump from between 2010 to 2013... although I think that was when this thread was still a sticky and hence exempt back then. Not the case anymore though!

Status
Not open for further replies.