• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.5- The explorer of the past(PG)

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
I started writing this for a piece of coursework at school but then I realised it was turning in to more of a Pokemon fan fiction that I've been wanting to write so I'm gonna write it here.
--------------------
Chapter 1
--------------------
Darkness. There was nothing more and nothing less. How long I had been there for I don’t know-days, weeks maybe even months. All I knew was that I wasn’t going to be getting out soon. Every so often I had tried to escape from the awful place but all the attempts had ended with me still lost and stuck in nothing but darkness. Other days (I think it was days but there was no way to tell the time there) I just lay down thinking about all the things I missed from my first life-my life on the surface. The main thing I missed was the fact I hadn’t eaten in the time I had been there. Even though I didn’t need to anymore I missed that satisfactory feeling in my stomach. But soon I found out there might be a chance for me to eat again to do all the stuff I wanted to do again. The stuff I couldn’t because after all, the dead didn’t need to do much if they had been sent to the Underworld.

I had never really given much thought about how I ended up in this place, however when I did occasionally try my head would go in to a dazed pain as if a fire was going on inside my head that wouldn’t go away until I stopped thinking about it. However there was one word, which was my only lead to my past that kept popping up in my head every time I stopped thinking-Hannah. Sometimes when wondering around looking for a way out I had run in to someone else who like me was stuck here looking for a way out. Most Pokemon I met would still be in their minds and would sit down and talk to each other. Like me they each had lost every memory of their life before this happened to them so asking them if they knew about Hannah was impossible. However the other Pokemon I met if you want to call them Pokemon were different. I didn’t know what to think of the first one, a Gengar. When I tried to speak to him though started to scream. And he didn’t stop. As I ran away from him I could still hear the spine curling sound in my mind going on and on. However since then I had found out why they were like what they were. Upon meeting a Medicham I asked her if they knew anything about them, and she did. She explained to me how they are the ones who have been driven mad with pain. They apparently try to think about their past and how they got to the Underworld and when they begin to get pain from it they ignore it until they can only feel that pain. When I asked her how she knew this she simply turned and walked away.

But there was a chance to escape or so I had heard from others. How long these rumours had been going on for in the Underworld I did not know however I had also heard that this chance only came round every hundred years or so. This was my chance to set my soul free and return back to Earth and I knew it. Upon exploring one day I hit a wall. At first as I rubbed my face while thinking that’s a stupid place to put a wall however after a few seconds of thought I realised this must be more than a wall as I had never heard of anything like a wall in the Underworld, let alone found one. So I started to feel this ‘wall’ to see if it was more than I thought. I was right. It was more than just a wall-it was a door. I circled it a few times to find that the door led to nowhere and was just standing in the middle of the Underworld. There were also some things engraved in to the door. I placed my finger and ran it along the grooves of the pattern. After a while I realised it was a picture of a dragon. Upon further inspection there were 3 other engravings on the door. I examined the rest of them to find one was a Zekrom, one was a Reshiram and the other was Kyurem. The text spelt out you have been selected. I found the door handle that felt smooth as if polished every five minutes. I slowly twisted the handle and pushed the door open. As I did a bright light that shone on the other side of the door blinded me as I entered. I stepped through the door with my mouth-hung open. After stepping all the way through the door shut behind me and I knew this was it.
A voice greeted me as I took another step forward. Although I did not know where it was coming from I didn’t care, as it was such a heavenly voice.

The voice chanted, “Welcome, you have been chosen to take part in the Games of the Gods!” And then I saw what was speaking to me. It floated down to me and I soon realised that it was a Victini. As it landed it front of me held in its hand was a piece of paper. It stretched out its hand and gave it to me.

I looked at it and realised it had words on it. I started to read it but it was difficult with my hands trembling with excitement although I did not know why. “Dear Reader” I read in my head (‘Hmmm…’ I thought).

“Congratulations! You are one of the lucky few that have found the door to Games of the Gods.
Firstly you will be put through a trial of challenges to see if you are worthy to complete. You will not know what they are until you are about to start.
If you succeed 2/3 out of 3 of the tasks you will be placed on to a team: Team Zekrom, team Reshiram or team Kyurem. Then working with your team you will fight the other teams in a quest. If the team you are in wins then you will regain your life and be able to go home however if you fail to complete the challenges or your team fails the quest you will be stuck in the Underworld for the rest of eternity. We must also remind you that you will also regain your memory if you win. Finally you will be pulled back into the Underworld and lose your new memory about this if you ever tell anyone about being here.
Victini will be your guide to the challenges and we wish you luck in the upcoming events,
Yours sincerely, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem

I then realised I only had one shot to get back home and find out how I had got here. This was not just the break I had been looking for but also the start of a grand adventure.

Last edited:

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Hmmm.... no replys yet. oh well. I did Chapter 2 last night but I proberbly won't be posting a chapter per day so this is a one off.
--------------------
Chapter 2
--------------------
I stepped through the door properly now. I was blasted by a light and for the first time that I could remember, I could see. Everything was so clear out of one eye but I noticed my vision was partly blocked my something like hair. As I pulled it back to see more clearly, I saw my hand. It was pitch black. It then occurred to me that although I had been able to sense what each Pokemon had been in the dark, I had never truly thought about what Pokemon I was. I slowly looked over myself unaware that the Victini who had given me the letter was still watching.

“I’ll tell you what Pokemon you are. You’re a Darkrai.” Spoke the Victini in its chanting voice.

“Hmm, interesting. I wonder…” But before I could finish, Victini but in.

“You wonder what kind of powers you hold. I can tell you already that you are extremely strong compared to the other Pokemon who have made it here.” Chimed Victini.

“How are you…?” But once again Victini cut across before I could finish. It was starting to get annoying.

“I can tell what you’re about to say before you say it thanks to my psychic powers. I can also read how strong your energy levels are thanks to my powers. That’s why I know you are so powerful. Also try not to get too annoyed with me cutting in to what you say. It’s just an odd habit.” Said Victini with a Smile. “Anyway we need to get going. You’re actually very lucky. You arrived just a few minutes before the tournament deadline. If you had missed it then you would have had to wait another 100 years for the next tournament.” Victini said happily. I wasn’t sure how to respond. But before I had a chance Victini said “Follow me” and began to lead me down a corridor.

I slowly followed Victini down the corridor. On the walls there was what looked like ancient writing and drawings. Firstly was appeared to be mew within a protective shield. The next inscription was of a Kyogre and a Groudon doing battle. But as we past each new ruin picture a pain in my head began to appear. Finally there was a picture of part of what I recognised as Dialga and part of what I recognised as Palkia. It was at this point my head to scream in pain and everything went white. But I could hear a voice. No, three voices and seemed too sounded somewhat tense. From what I could hear it was although they were about to engage in a battle of some sort. Then I heard some names mentioned. Cresselia, Teddy and… and Hannah. That name that I kept remembering as I explored the Underworld. And then I heard no more.

“Hey, hey Darkrai?! Are you okay?” Said a charmed voice I soon recognised as Victini’s.

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” said a deeper voice I didn’t know. But I did notice that the air above me seemed to be slightly heated. “See said the voice he’ll be waking up soon.” Continued the voice.

“I hope so, the tournament is to start soon and he needs to be awake for me to heal him before it starts.” Said another new voice. It seemed more feminine than the others.

"Oh that’s a point I better go get ready for the tournament! Someone needs to commentate on the action!” Said Victini with excitement.

“Victini I thought I ask…” Said the deep voice but just like me, the voice was interrupted before it could finish.

“I know you don’t want me to commentate but I have a good feeling about this tournament that I can’t pass off!” And with that I heard Victini’s little wings carrying him out the out the room. This made me think that it was a good time to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes to see the two Pokemon I had heard speaking. The first one which I presumed was the deep voice was a Reshiram just like I had felt on the door in the Underworld. The other Pokemon that must have had the female voice was Meloetta in aria form.

“Finally, you’re awake! Now tell me where it hurts. Also leave this damp cloth on your forehead you had a slight fever.” Said Meloetta in her kind voice.

“I’m fine, I’m just glad that…” I started but Reshiram butted in.

“Glad that Victini is gone. Yes so am I. Hahaha!” Laughed Reshiram. Not another mind reader I thought to myself. One was bad enough. Reshiram continued, “Don’t worry I can’t read your mind. I could tell from the look on your face that you have the same issue with Victini as we do. Haha!” He laughed again. I still wasn’t sure though if he could read mind or not though. I thought better of it.

“What’s happening now then?” I asked curiously.

“You have chosen to be on team Reshiram for tournament. This time my team will win! Especially with you now awake. I will not lose to Zekrom for a second time in a row!” Reshiram exclaimed.

“Lower your voice, Reshiram. I’m still treating him.” Scolded Meloetta. “There we go your all better! And good luck in the tournament!” I stood up to feel how well I had recovered. And she was right, I was fully healed. I gave the damp clth back to her so I could stand up fully. But before I could think about anything else Reshiram spoke.

“Well let me show you to your team mates. And then the first round of the tournament shall begin!” He said as he entered the next room, gesturing for me to follow. As I did, inside I began to think of the voices and names that I had heard when I passed out. Cresselia was the first, and if I had my Pokemon names right, that was the Pokemon of the moon. Hmm we were opposites, I wondered how that linked. And the other two I had no Idea on. I had never heard of a Pokemon named Teddy or Hannah. But now I knew that Hannah had to be a person probably female from the sound of it. But whoever she was, and her friends Teddy and Cresselia, they knew about my past and depending on what my memories are when I win the tournament, I’ll need to find them.

Last edited:

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Wow I have alot of free time today so I've been able to do one more chapter. PLEASE leave some comments and critiscm. I don't want to have a fan fiction which I write and have no replys so it just goes on without me improving.
--------------------
Chapter 3
--------------------
Although we were only walking into the next room I had been able to think of so much in just a little time. Finally I looked up to see that we were now in a much larger room. There wasn’t much in it though. The walls had what looked like white and red flames painted on them, and at each side of the room there was a mirror. Apart from the door me and Reshiram had entered there was one more door. It was extremely large for a normal door and as I slowly entered the room more, I saw that it had the same pattern on it as the door I had found in the Underworld, but on a much larger scale. Other than that it was just a room with Pokemon in, who all seemed to be eagerly awaiting the giant door to open. Not wanting to disturb them I pulled up my legs and floated over to one of the mirrors, after all I hadn’t truly seen myself yet. I looked at myself to see that Victini was right about me being a Darkrai. I also noticed how much more comfortable it was not to walk on legs and decided that I wouldn’t walk on them. But upon closer inspection of my legs I could see why. Although Meloetta said I had been healed, she obviously wasn’t able to heal scars and to my amazement, I was covered in them. Not just my legs but my entire body. Some were only noticeable in certain light, but still looked as though I had been in a horrible kind of accident. Even more of reason to win this tournament, I thought to myself. I need to find out what happened to me.

“Darkrai?” Said Reshiram. I turned around to see what he wanted. Next to him now stood the other Pokemon all in a line. “I liked you to meet your team mates.” He said. There were 9 others stood in a line. Some still looking eagerly towards the door and some looking at me curiously. It was probably the scars, I thought. I floated over so that I could properly be introduced.

“Everyone, this is Darkrai your last team member.” Announced Reshiram.

“Hi,” I said putting my hand up to wave. For some reason a smirk appeared on my face and I found this situation to be amusing. Must be my past personality getting through.

“Darkrai, these are your team mates-Spiritomb, Primape, Absol, Cacturne, Garchomp, Furret, Dunsparce, Mawile, Shendnija and Cofagirgus.” Said Reshiram.
As Reshiram said there name they each gave me a nod or a wave. They seemed like a fairly strong team. This is good I thought. This way I’ll be able to use them to get further in to the tournament and win my way back home.

“Okay team let’s go!” Called Reshiram waking me from my day dream. Slowly the giant iron door began to open. My team including me were all peaking past Reshiram to get a good look out the door so that they could know what to expect. Suddenly Reshiram’s voice boomed “Let’s go team!”

Our team straightened in to a line behind Reshiram and we began to follow him out through the door. Unfortunately, I ended up at the back of the line but as I got closer I started to wish I didn’t have to go at all. In the distance I could a voice booming like an announcer. Ugh! I grumbled. It was Victini announcing our team as we went through the door.

“And finally for Team Reshiram is….Darkrai!” Victini Exclaimed as passed through the doors. To my surprise we were now in a giant stadium filled with all sorts of Pokemon. At the front was Victini in a small box talking through a microphone. To the side was Meloetta and 3 other Pokemon which I didn’t recognise. However, I presumed they must be Pokemon from Unova as I hardly knew any Pokemon from that region. In fact the only ones I did know were Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini and Meloetta and that was just thanks to legends that had been passed round in the Underworld. But before I could think any more, I was looking up at the other two lines of Pokemon already waiting in front of Victini’s box. One team all seemed to be smiling in a way that suggested they had won a prize. I looked over at their team leader to see that it was Zekrom. But before I could elaborate on it Reshiram spoke.

“Zekrom, I see that your team is happy! I assume you’ve been telling them how you won last year and that your team will again?” Chuckled Reshiram.

“What’s that supposed to mean Reshiram? Are you suggesting that you are going to win this time?” Replied Zekrom with a smug smile.

“I’m not suggesting it, I’m stating it. My team will be the one to win.” Stated Reshiram.

“Ha ha ha!” laughed Zekrom, but before he could continue a new voice joined the conversation.

“Should I remind you to that the last time you argued like this, I ended up winning?” Interrupted the other Pokemon. I looked over to see that it was Kyurem with his team although instead of being jolly like team Zekrom, they looked serious. I realised that they must be thinking what I am too. If we are to fail this then we go back to being stuck in the Underworld.

“Excuse me,” said Victini, clearing his throat. “This tournament needs to start today. I’m too impatient to wait until the next 100 years have passed.” He laughed. NO! I thought stuck here for 100 years with Victini would be a nightmare. Luckily though Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem calmed down.

“Okay then, let us begin! The first round of this tournament is to be a survival contest. There will be no rules, so without further ado, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion! Do your thing!” The three Pokemon that I didn’t know the names of from earlier stepped forward and gave and each gave an almighty roar. Then there was nothing but light.

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
*Cracks fingers and neck* Alrighty then, here we go.

GRAMMAR THINGS

“Lower your voice, Reshiram, I’m still treating him,scolded Meloetta.

The bolded things are the portions that should be corrected.

“Ha ha ha,” laughed Zekrom,

2 out of 3

There might be other things but I'm kind of doing this is a hurry.

LENGTH, WIDTH, THINGS IN GENERAL

Though your chapters are about two pages in Microsoft Word, you really should try to make these a bit longer because it really seems like there isn't much going on in each chapter. Here is the synopsis of what has happened.

Chapter One: It's dark, I found a door to lead me out.
Chapter Two: I'm out, I'm Darkrai, I'm on Team Reshiram
Chapter Three: "Oh hai new team mates :3" some arguing, let's start the tournament.

I feel like with the fact that you have already produced three chapters, things are kind of rushed and there are a lot more things that could be going on, not necessarily main plot wise, but some things on the side, you could establish a few relationships, you could give more insight into everything. You're going way to fast and not that much is going on...

DESCRIPTION

Let's talk about the lack there of...The beginning is pretty good with the whole darkness and underworld thing. It seems kind of biblical to say the least and I like that. However, when he/she enters into this new world with this tournament, we have no idea what the place looks like and we have no idea about the things going on due to the lack of description.

Even the Pokemon, the best way I can say this is to pretend that a person reading your Fan Fic has just begun to get into Pokemon and really has no idea about it. You need to describe the Pokemon to use as if we have never ever seen it before in our entire lives. Especially since you are including Pokemon from Black/White/(most likely Gray)/ Some people have refused to look at any of the spoilers of these new games and might not know of any of the Pokemon.

PLOT

If you add in what is mentioned above this story could turn out to be pretty good. I like the whole redemption thing that you have added to it and the whole tournament idea isn't too bad. I just think that there needs to be a little bit added here and there and this could be a really good fic.

OVERALL

There is a little work that needs to be done like editing silly grammar things, adding description, and adding some depth, but other than that this thing might turn out to be pretty good =)

LoL

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
Too lazy to give a full review, and the above is very good and I have little to add. Let's put it this way: this is probably the most unorthodox Mystery Dungeon fic I've seen. Even more so than trainer fics, Dungeon fics tend to have exactly the same opening, get discontinued by the end of three chapters, and run out of plot ideas. However, there are exceptions, and I think this is one of them. Most of the fics shortcomings were addressed by Legend of Lucario, so if you follow his advice (notably description and length), this could be very, very good.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
^Thabks for the comments! I'll take in what you have said when writing the next chapter which i'll hopefully have done by the end of this week

Last edited:

NinjaScepSneasel

Reviewer and writer
Hello. Sorry that no-one reviewed for a while. I shall only be reviewing you first capter for now, but I'm sure I'll read the rest eventually.

Firstly, It was more of a prologue than a first chapter. Judging by other comments, your other chapters are this lefty and thus meaning they could do with being longer. Describe the pokemon, don't just prosume that everyone can perfectly remember what they look like. I liked the first bit with the darkness, I thought it was well done. However, the door bit seemed a bit scrappy and rushed. To make things like this more interesting, try to not repeat the same word.

It was an intresting first chapter ( should of been a prologue in what happens in it) and I shall try to review the rest soon.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
^Thanks for the comments. I'll hopefully write a new chapter this weekeend depending on how distracted I am. After all I'm getting pokemon black today!

KYUREM

Your HB, My Fist
Wow. I like it how you included me, as well. PLEASE right another chapter, i can't wait to see how this turns out.

After all, Ice is the absence of heat.

NinjaScepSneasel

Reviewer and writer
Right, I'm going to get round to reviewing your second chapter now, here goes -

This one was a bit better than the first. There was description when needed, and it was an alright scene. Yes, thats what it is, a scene. As I previusly said, your chapters need to be a lot longer, all the ones that you have wrote so far could just be put into one chapter. Make sure you read the fan fiction rules for good advice. Also, make sure that you describe what pokemon look like.

Secondly, grammer. I spotted something which is wrong, and here is an example of it -

“Hey, hey Darkrai?! Are you okay?” Said a charmed voice I soon recognised as Victini’s.

The problem is that all words after diologue except names shouldn't be in capitals. And charmed voice doesn't make sence. But anyway, to help you with the former, here are some examples.

1. "Hey dudes," Pikachu said, combing his fur.
2. "That's not fair!" he cried.
3. "You have arrived at last," breathed an ancient voice.

Anyway, if you follow our advice, your story should be a lot better, and look a lot more professional. Make sure that you go back and edit in all this stuff.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
*facepalm* It's times like this that make you hate other stuff(eg over ordering at my sprite shop) Ive started the next chapter and hope to have it later today.
EDIT:
----------------------
Chapter 4
----------------------
I awoke to find myself surrounded by lush tropical green bushes. However that was all I could see. Rubbing my head I stood up to get a better look of where I was now. I looked up in the sky to see the bright sun shining down on me. This is what it felt like to be warm, I thought. I wished it would never end and that I could just stay here for the rest of my days but then reality checked back in. From behind I heard a rustle in a near by bush. I turned as quick as I could and began to charge up a dark pulse.

“Please, don’t hurt me!” squeaked a voice from the bushes. Slowly out stepped a Pokémon with cream and brown stripes. After a second I realised that it was one of my team members from earlier, Furret. Stopping my dark pulse I replied,

“Sorry about that, I didn’t know who it was.” I said.

“Its fine, by the way as you know I’m Furret but I didn’t get to fully introduce myself before we went in to the stadium and transported here.” said the Furret holding out its paw to shake.

“Nice to meet you Furret, I’m Darkrai.” I said while shaking Furrets paw. “Now where are we?” I asked.

“I think this is the first challenge but I’m not sure what we are meant to do…” murmured Furret.

“Hmmm,” I thought. “What were doing before meeting me? “ I asked.

“Well I’m not to sure myself; maybe we should sit down and rest up while I explain. It seems to be getting dark.” said Furret looking towards the sky.

I looked up to the sky. It had a pinkish glow to it as the sun set in the distance. “Good plan. Maybe we should start a fire or something as well. It seems to be getting colder. Also we’ll need some food.” I said.

“Yes! I’m a really good forager. Now that I think about it, this is the time I have actually eaten here.” laughed Furret.

I laughed as well. I hadn’t actually thought about food but now that I did I realised just how hungry I was. “Okay then, while you find food in the surrounding area I’ll search for some wood we can use for a fire.”

“Okay then, let’s get going!” Furret cried and be both went our separate ways in to the forest.

After a little while, I had gathered a fair few branches, enough to make a fire. With the happy thought of having food in me for once I hurried back to the area where I had woken up and met Furret. Although it was only a short trip back with my stomach growling it seemed to take forever. However when I did finally arrive back instead of having the sigh of relief at the sight of Furret with food, all I could see was the empty clearing. There was something different about the place. Although it was now night the atmosphere was different and I new something wasn’t right.

Meanwhile…

“Hmm…I wonder if Darkrai will like these Oran berries. Oh I’m sure he will,” slotting them in to a leaf basket that Furret must have made. Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes. “Who’s there?” called Furret raising up to get a better look. Suddenly Furret felt a gush of wind from behind. Turning around as quick as possible to see what it was. “Okay Darkrai, really funny,” squeaked Furret as he started to crawl backwards. “Is this because I took to long? If so I’m sorr…AGHHH!”

Back in the clearing…

“That was Furrets voice I heard!” I cried. Following the direction I had heard the sound from I set off in to the forest in search of Furret although when I arrived the scene of what I expected was completely different. On the floor collapsed were 3 Pokémon, all dark blue, with some sort of pink things on their head. They all also had extremely sharp claws. I recognised them as two Sneasels and a Weavile that I briefly remember seeing on team Zekrom. Standing in between them was Furret with a glow emitting from around him.

“Furret, what happened?” I cried hurrying forward to find out what had just taken place.

“I’m not sure, these Pokémon just suddenly jumped out of the bushes, tried snatching my berries and knocking me out.” replied Furret.

“Hmm… It seems that some Pokémon are willing to do anything to win the competition. We should head back to our camp area and rest up. Then leave early before any one else can attack us.” I said.

“Agreed, but first I need to tell you something. Aren’t you the least bit curios to how I defeated the Pokémon?” asked Furret.

“Now that you mention it… but before you explain yourself about that, there is something else I want to say. When I first met up with you back in the clearing there was something familiar about you. I think you know what I mean. Care to explain?” I questioned.

“Once we are back at the clearing I will. I’m starving not to mention I’m starting to get cold.” moaned Furret.

“Okay then.” I sighed. We travelled quickly through the forest and arrived back at the clearing where I had dropped the fire wood. The trip didn’t seem as long as before mainly due to Furret being safely by my side.

Once we were back Furret was first to talk. “Stand back” he said. Then just managing to get out the way in time Furret let out a powerful flamethrower on to the pile of wood. We sat down other around the fire and ate the berries. They were fairly good but before I could eat any more Furret spoke.

“So are you ready for the answers that you wanted?” asked Furret.

“Sure, start talking.” I replied.

“Well it may be easier to show then tell,” said Furret. Then standing up, Furret walked a few paces away from the fire and said “Watch.” Furret jumped in to the air, there was a bright purple light then instead of Furret landing, there standing in his place was a female Medicham.

“I remember you! You were the Medicham who told me about the people who lost their minds in the Underworld!” I stuttered at a loss for what to say next.

“Yes, but this is also not my true form.” Once again jumping in to the air there was a bright purple light again and instead of Medicham or even Furret landing, a Pokémon which I didn’t know landed. There stood a black and red Pokémon with a giant ponytail down her back. She had bright blue eyes and had a sly smirk on her face that must have been generated from my shock.

“This is my true form. I am a Zoroark. I can change my appearance at will and even create illusions.” said Zoroark.

“Like the one you’ve just put me in?” I asked as we were now in pitch black just like the Underworld had been.

“Yes.” laughed, Zoroark returning me back to the clearing. “But what we need to do is decide what to do next.” she continued.

“Agreed. It’s obvious that we can’t just stay here until something happens. Maybe after a good night’s sleep we should get exploring through the forest.” I said.

“Okay then, sounds like a plan but maybe we should leave at dawn in case anyone else tries to knock us out.” Replied Zoroark.

“It’s settled then. We should get to sleep now if we want to get up in time.” After finding a fairly sturdy tree to sleep against I said goodnight to Zoroark who was falling asleep in its fluffy hair. Then I to closed my eyes to fall asleep while thinking about what would await us tomorrow.

KYUREM

Your HB, My Fist
Nice incorporation of a female Zoroark. I didn't expect that, though flamethrower made me a bit suspicous aganist Furret.