1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by Mewstorm, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mewstorm

Mewstorm New Member

I've heard of a new PMD game coming out, its called Explorers of the Sky, has anyone else heard of this?

2. JosJuice

JosJuice Slightly inactive

It does exist, but it belongs to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 games. It's the "third version" of them, just like with Emerald and Platinum for the main games.

3. Alloute

Alloute Banned

Well hun, you have not been to the main site in a few months have you?

The game has been out for months...

Here: Linky

4. AstralEon

AstralEon The one and only.

Yes there is a new Mystery Dungeon game coming out. Mystery Dungeon Sky verison.

And no its not Mystery Dungeon 3, its just a remake of the other 2 versions; Time/Darkness. Its more like Mystery Dungeon 2.5.

5. Arceus91

Arceus91 New Member

Yes. There are games besides Explorers of the Sky.

[​IMG]

there are Three new games: Press On! Flame Adventure Squad!, Let's Go! Storm Adventure Squad!, and Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!. The best thing is, they are for the WII!!!!!!
    ;493;:D:D

6. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

Yeah, i saw it on the official pokemon website.

7. Bluelatios*

Bluelatios* Well-Known Member

Although I am wondering, most Wiiware games are not as long as other games released to buy at stores and are cheaper so the 3 new games probably won't be as long or epic :/.

8. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

Off topic: Haven't you noticed that every series has one? Blue, Red, and Green had Yellow..... Silver and Gold had Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire had Emerald, and Diamond and Pearl had Platinum

On topic: Anyone know if Arceus will be obtainable?

9. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

again? man give me some time to finish the previous game first.
    the pokemongames are coming so fast lately.

10. Warfare

Warfare liverliverliverliver

Redundant thread, because there's so many threads regarding this - even the stickies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.