• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
It does exist, but it belongs to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 games. It's the "third version" of them, just like with Emerald and Platinum for the main games.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Yes there is a new Mystery Dungeon game coming out. Mystery Dungeon Sky verison.

And no its not Mystery Dungeon 3, its just a remake of the other 2 versions; Time/Darkness. Its more like Mystery Dungeon 2.5.

Arceus91

Yes. There are games besides Explorers of the Sky.

wiiware-mystery-dungeon-games.jpg

there are Three new games: Press On! Flame Adventure Squad!, Let's Go! Storm Adventure Squad!, and Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!. The best thing is, they are for the WII!!!!!!
;493;:D:D

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Yeah, i saw it on the official pokemon website.

Bluelatios*

Although I am wondering, most Wiiware games are not as long as other games released to buy at stores and are cheaper so the 3 new games probably won't be as long or epic :/.

Ampy

Light The Stars
It does exist, but it belongs to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 games. It's the "third version" of them, just like with Emerald and Platinum for the main games.

Off topic: Haven't you noticed that every series has one? Blue, Red, and Green had Yellow..... Silver and Gold had Crystal, Ruby, and Sapphire had Emerald, and Diamond and Pearl had Platinum

On topic: Anyone know if Arceus will be obtainable?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
again? man give me some time to finish the previous game first.
the pokemongames are coming so fast lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.