• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
I vote yes for the ranks, and I think it should be something simular to what mystery dungeon has.

If we do have ranks, that would probably be a good idea...Does anyone know if there are ranks in PMD2, and if so if they're the same as in PMD or different?

I think there is ranks in Mystery Dungeon 2 cuz I went to pokemon.marriland.com and it said this The two games feature at least 490 Pokemon in them, and they feature an entirely new storyline. It is not a direct sequel from the first Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games (Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team), but it does follow the same style of gameplay and premise. So if it follows the say way it should have ranks.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
As far as I know, there are 4 ranks, similar to the first 4 ranks in PMD 1

I think we should have both PMD1 ranks and PMD2 ranks combined, like the first few will be PMD1 ranks up to Gold, then PMD2 up to Gold, then Platinum, and Diamond (Or whatever it was) and Lucario would be Armored Dragon's rank.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I think we should have ranks. :3

Oh and btw, it's pika_angel not pika angel. :3 kthx~!

Bye-byeee~! <3

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
As far as I know, there are 4 ranks, similar to the first 4 ranks in PMD 1

I think we should have both PMD1 ranks and PMD2 ranks combined, like the first few will be PMD1 ranks up to Gold, then PMD2 up to Gold, then Platinum, and Diamond (Or whatever it was) and Lucario would be Armored Dragon's rank.

Good idea. I'll try to find out more about the PMD2 ranks.

I think we should have ranks. :3

Oh and btw, it's pika_angel not pika angel. :3 kthx~!

Bye-byeee~! <3

Sorry about that. I've edited the member list.

I guess I'll start a topic:What pokemon do you usually use in dungeons, and why?

Sceptile, Charizard, and occasionally Magneton. Sceptile because it has bullet seed, and mega and giga drain, Charizard because it has heat wave, and magneton just because it's the only steel-type I've trained since I restarted my game.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
What pokemon do you usually use in dungeons, and why?
Well, I only use one strongly trained pokemon and 2 pokemon I need to train. So I usually use either Pikachu, Arcanine, Blastoise, or Meganium. :3

Baam

I take my swampert(main) and maybe moltres and one training pokemon

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Hi, can i please join. My rescue team name is Team Meyer and i am Lucario Rank in my game. I think that there should be ranks in the club that relate to the ranks in PMD1 and PMD2 (don't know what those ones are). Alakazam from team ACT is cool.

To answer the topic:

I usually take the Magneton from the beginning when it's Magnemite, my Blaziken and my Blastoise. Those are the three i usually take with me. I take them because it is a well balanced team with some good moves and it can take down most opponents.

I think i followed all the rules for entering

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Sure, welcome to the club! I'll add you to the member list.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Happy New Year, everyone!

New topic:What did you think was the hardest dungeon (when you first had to go through it)?

Mt. Blaze. I started with treecko and charmander, and lost again and again until I found a bullet seed tm.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
What did you think was the hardest dungeon (when you first had to go through it)?

Well it had to be the one where you had to use the Dive TM. I lost mine at first, then a friend here at the forums gave me one. :3 I was so happy!

What did you think was the hardest dungeon (when you first had to go through it)?
Buried Relic.

Baam

Mt. Blaze

palkia1

Palkia Lover

Mine would probably be Sky Tower. Those annoying Aerodactyl really hurt my Pokemon bad. Rayquaza was easy but the Aerodactyl were so annyoying

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

Sky Tower. Pain in the neck Aerodactyl. >_>

razorsfire

Is a school prisoner
hey I'm new here
the different topics are good
Can I join?
soo....

The ones in my sig and usually a to-be-trained pokemon

possibly Sky tower (in the story) and Purity Forest (by choice)

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
No...Read the first post and then ask to join again.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Alright, welcome to the club! I'll add you to the member list.

Status
Not open for further replies.