• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeveerose

Do you find Pokemon harder or easier to recruit in PMD2?

I think its easier , no friend areas to buy <3

What do you think the best starter was in PMD2?

Skitty
It learns copycat and sing

mewmew202

Do you find pokemon easier or harder to recruit in MD2?
I find some aspects of it easier such as the addition of eggs and more random recruiting. I also think that they had to lower the odds because of the absense of friend areas. But I really like the fact that you didn't have to beat the dungeon to recruit pokemon. That in my opinion made it easier to rather then worrying about the pokemon getting defeated and not being able to find them again.

Ok well anyways having major issues with Zero island west. What are some good pokemon to take with you? I have tried a combo with Meganium (gonna ditch) Rapidash, Pidgeot, and Salamence. So far I think Meganium and Pidgeot should be replaced. Salamence and Rapidash learned a good variety of moves so they were pretty good in the dungeon.

cman2445

In my opinion it is a three-way tie between Squirtle, Pikachu, and Charmander.

HookShot

Shiny get!

I'm thinking Munchlax. It started with 4 moves, knew Metronome, and could learn a lot of differnet TMs.

Easier. No Friend Areas.

Last edited:

Shdowgroudon

<-- "Fools."

I really don't know. Mudkip pwns all in terms of cuteness and awesomeness, though!!!!!!! <3

What? You want me to judge on how powerful they are? Well, Mudkip, for starters. :D And definitely Pikachu, for Agility and Discharge alone (although Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, etc. plus Static ability, are all good!); Munchlax, for good evo and moves like Stockpile!!/Spit Up/Swallow, Metronome, and versatility with TMs, being a Normal-type; Skitty, for Cute Charm, Doubleslap, Faint Attack, etc.; Squirtle for balance and good linked move combos; Turtwig for great stats, with above average moves; Piplup for lots of different powerful move types with different effects (Drill Peck, Brine, Dig, Bubblebeam, Metal Claw(upon evolution), Grass Knot, and more); and Treecko for good, 'fast' moves, including AGILITY!!!!!! (Quick Attack, Pursuit, Detect, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Agility!!!!...)

And since Grovyle has become one of my favorite Pokemon just because of its role in PMD2 (cliche, I know), on Darkness I will not fully evolve it, only to Grovyle. And I'm debating whether to BE Treecko, or have a Treecko partner (LOL, it's your partner Grovyle in the past!! :O).

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
yahooooo! I finally passed the exam! It is dissapointing that i can't evolve, but I didn't in blue dungeon either, so it's fine for me!

ok, i got azelf, and i named em WiLL
I plan on naming uxie knowlege and mesprite Emotion

Last edited:

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Extra Extra read all about it: Purple Kecoleon in PMD1 and PMD2 is not shiny!!! I have been looking on Serebii's Pokedex and I wanted to see if the Keceleon that's purple in PMD1 and PMD2 is shiny so I looked at it's Pokedex and it showed that that Keceleon in PMD1 and PMD2 IS NOT SHINY!!! Little is still known about that Keceleon that's purple in PMD1 and PMD2.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Were any of your boss battles close calls?

Recently, Grovyle was a close call. Both me and Turtwig were fighting him at low HP, to the point where any of its attcks would have taken us out. Suddenly, he stupidly used Pursuit and we took him out easily.

He wouldn't have been caught so easily if he had simply used a move to kill the two of us! =P

metalboy

I have cancer.
How many times did it take you beat primal dialga?

It took me... 3 times.. i think... meh, 3-4 times. he kept using roar of time. >_<

Much easier because of how there's no friend area's.

and...

the final battle against Primal Dialga. it used roar of time, brought me down to 6 HP, the i used Lava Plume [thank you Cyndiqual :)] and i beat him.

anyways, i'm trying to get Darkrai to join. i've tried probibly 30 times to get him. >_<
and is there Friend Bow's in PMD2?

;478;

How many times did it take you beat primal dialga?

It took me... 3 times.. i think... meh, 3-4 times. he kept using roar of time. >_<

Much easier because of how there's no friend area's.

and...

the final battle against Primal Dialga. it used roar of time, brought me down to 6 HP, the i used Lava Plume [thank you Cyndiqual :)] and i beat him.

anyways, i'm trying to get Darkrai to join. i've tried probibly 30 times to get him. >_<
and is there Friend Bow's in PMD2?

;478;

yes,ther are friend bows,but it sounds like its cousins golden mask and amber tear raises recruitment rates higher.i got darkrai with the golden mask.BUT i forgot to save and turned the game off only to find out i LOST it!im still angry!!!!well,at least i still have my mystery part and friend bow.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
i hate PMD 1 now (well not really) i got to the 97th floor of buried relic and two golems killed e after putting me to sleep with a seed grrrrrr im now getting 10 reviver seeds to take in there

Darkeus

Do you find Pokemon harder or easier to recruit in PMD2?
I find it hard to recruit pokemon in PMD2, seeing as how alot of pokemon have low Recruitment Rates. Of course, now I have a Friend Bow, which makes it alot easier. Though it doesn't make much of a difference on some Legendaries.
EDIT: Now I belive recruiting will be much easier, due to my New Golden Mask. I already know it is better than the Friend Bow, since I got Darkrai with it.

Where is the friend bow? And where is the golden mask? The golden mask must be new, because PMD1 didn't have it.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Well, it looks like I'm busier than ever now...I doubt I'll have enough time to be the owner of this club anymore, so restart it if you want.

sora247

~Ding Dong~
i have finally done buried relic a grueling 99 floors.... now what?

Flamer

^Try Purity Forest and Wish Cave. I'd recommend using Alakzam^

AD- Yikes, sorry to hear you not going to be around here anymore more. I think if we do restart, (which considering the amount of members is a no brainer really), then Jonuchi should be the owner considering that he is the highest ranked member. I think we should keep the current ranks and artwork though.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Sorry to hear that, AD.

And yeah, I think I should have full rights to restart it since I'm Co-Owner (And naturally the Co-Owner would take the Owner's spot should he take leave). I'll probably end up Copy and Pasting the rules and modifying them so they look a little cleaner. No offense, AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.