• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club: v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
I'll rejoin.

My PMD2 team is Team Contrition which is made up of a team with Zangoose, Luxio and Delcatty. My starter and partner were Mudkip and Treecko [now Grovyle], respectively. My PMD1 team was Team Squipy.

Welcome. =)

Which Story Line Did You Prefer? PMD1 or PMD2

PMD2. The game feels longer even with the post story line. Plus there's more to do other than just taking missions (Criminal Board and Sentry Duty)

txdaan

Who reads this is...
Which Story Line Did You Prefer? PMD1 or PMD2

For as far as I know it, I like PMD2 more, they have really made a big story of it, altough I still love the scene where you hear that Gengar was the one of the story Whiscash told you, and when you break the curse on Gardevoir(Yay, a free gardevoir)

I really want PMD2... I've heard, read and seen alot of it, but I can't play it...

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Which storyline did you prefer? PMD1 or PMD2?

PMD2. Both kept the same theme, but when it all comes down to length and suspense, I prefer the PMD2 storyline.

Did you beat the main storyline of the game? What about the post storyline?

I beat everything. Quite fun. I'm just getting my team to level 100 and acquiring good TMs.

Oh, and to save you the trouble of recovering the old banners from the old PMD club, I'll repost mine. I don't mind even though you are capable of doing it yourself, since it's already on my PB and I have it open:

pmdclubbanner.gif

[noparse]
pmdclubbanner.gif
[/noparse]
pmduserbar3.gif

[noparse]
pmduserbar3.gif
[/noparse]
pmduserbar2.gif

[noparse]
pmduserbar2.gif
[/noparse]
pmduserbar1.gif

[noparse]
pmduserbar1.gif
[/noparse]
pmdcyndaquil.gif

[noparse]
pmdcyndaquil.gif
[/noparse]
pmdcubone.gif

[noparse]
pmducubone.gif
[/noparse]
pmdchikorita.gif

[noparse]
pmdchikorita.gif
[/noparse]
pmdcharmander.gif

[noparse]
pmdcharmander.gif
[/noparse]
pmdbulbasaur.gif

[noparse]
pmdbulbasaur.gif
[/noparse]

I'll make more .gifs that are more PMD2-ish when I get the time.

Flamer

I've made a few new userbars. I was going to try and make one for every rank, like other clubs do
PMDNormal.png

PMDBronze.png

PMDSilver.png

PMDGold.png

Does anyone know of any NPC teams that are above gold rank?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'll Rejoin. I can put the names of both of my Rescue Teams and Exploration Teams at one time. My teams' name is Slayers(All 4 of them).

Grovyle

HookShot

Shiny get!

PMD2, for reasons already said.

Does anyone know of any NPC teams that are above gold rank?

A couple of PMD2 teams come to mind. Team Charm and Team Raider are both Master Rank (I think). That's all I can think of, though.

cman2445

Can I rejoin?

Grovyle

Blue: Team Sierra 177 - Pikachu and Squirtle

Time: Team Sierra 177- Squirtle and Turtwig

Darknest: Team Sierra 177- Cyndaquil and Treeko

Flamer

A couple of PMD2 teams come to mind. Team Charm and Team Raider are both Master Rank (I think). That's all I can think of, though.

Do you know what thier members are? I don't have PMD2 and I need some pokemon for the higher ranked banners. Also, does anyone know what Lucarios team members are, (I presume he has a team becuase of what Alakazam said about him in PMD1).

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
All those who re-applied, you're in.

You could try making up random Rescue/Exploration teams, Flamer. It's easier that way. Can you make an owner userbar for me? Raichu, Meganium and Swampert. You know, since you're doing every rank? =P *shot...but you can still do it if you want to*

EDIT: Team Charm is Lopunny, Gardevoir and Medicham and Team Raider is Gallade, Roserade and Rhyperior

Flamer

Yeah, sure. What colour background do you want?

I was thinking of just sticking in a few main characters from the two games on some of the higher rank ones, like Wigglituff, Celebi, Raquaza etc.

EDIT: Thanks jonouchi

Last edited:

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Can I Rejoin? Grovyle.

Blue: Team Police - Torchic And Squirtle (Now Blazekien And Blastoise)
Time: Don't Have Its Not Out Yet In UK But When I Get It Im Proberlly Going To Call It Team TORCHWOOD And Try And Get Cyndaquil And Todadile Or Pipulp And Chimchar

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Yeah, sure. What colour background do you want?

Red and Blue Gradient.

Boy, this is a hassle to get the post count in the first page. I think I might just have to update every new page at this rate. xD

Which PMD Anime Special is your favorite: Team Go-Getters or Time and Darkness?

Welcome to the club, CharizardBlastoise

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Thanks for letting me rejoin.
I liked PMD2's more. It had alot of unexpected plot twists
Did you beat the main storyline of the game? What about the post storyline?
PMD Red: No and No
PMD Blue: Yes and No
PMD Time: Yes and Yes(Working on getting the legendaries and getting to Master Rank, only 52917 points to go :p)
PMD Darknes: Yes and No
In Time, Darkrai finally decided to Join me, thanks to a Golden Mask.

Last edited:

Rakurai

Grovyle

I guess I'll rejoin.

PMD 2 team is Ikazuchi.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I made a club banner with a more PMD2-ish theme to it rather than using PMD1 stuff.

I honestly think it's really ugly because of the contrast, but I don't know. ><

pmd2grovyle.png

[noparse]
pmd2grovyle.png
[/noparse]

I actually do not like either of them. ;-;

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

I like both, but I think Time/Darkness had more development that might have made it into a series. Which they should have done. Come on, where's my series already?!

iPoke, you could probably brighten Grovyle a tad, just so it's acutally him on the paper (I know it is him, but still...). If you want advice on it. I'll put it up, though.

EDIT: Forgot, [kinda] new members are in. =)

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Well here I rejoin! Team PokeRED in PMD1 and PokeFire2 in PMD2! And can you please let everyone who has been in the club have all their points back by you Jonouchi coping all the members from V.2 and pasting it to your first post on this club? It would be really helpful! :) Oh and also here's the passwoid:Grovyle. :)

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Well here I rejoin! Team PokeRED in PMD1 and PokeFire2 in PMD2! And can you please let everyone who has been in the club have all their points back by you Jonouchi coping all the members from V.2 and pasting it to your first post on this club? It would be really helpful! :) Oh and also here's the passwoid:Grovyle. :)

Welcome to the club.

Since this is a restart and a new club, not to mention those have to re-apply, I'm not giving points back. Sorry, but I'd like to start fresh and new.

Speaking of points, I'm reworking the system so it's not as easy to get to Lucario Rank.

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :( Oh well anways thanks for letting me re-join! :) Sometimes I wish that I could shake your hand in person Jonouchi because without you I wouldn't be in V.2 or this new version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.