• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club: v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby

Flamer

That wondermail generator gave me an idea for a club mini game. It's very simple;

One member, maybe the owner, begins with setting a mission, (using the wondermail generator to get the wondermail code) and then the other members try and compete it. The person to complete it first wins. The winner then sets a new challenge, so it keeps going.

New Topic: Do You Like The Personality Test At The Begining Of The Game?
I think its a nice feature that sets it apart from the main games, (with regards to chosing starters). However, I think there should be an option to skip it and chose yourself, cause most of the time you just end up redoing it until you get the pokemon you want.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Welcome ArceusOwner and KingRaichu!

Do you like the Personality Test at the beginning of the game?

Yes, but I wish that they would give you the option of at least chosing if you want to take the test over again without having to restart and go through the opening scenes again. I wish they had gotten rid of that in the second game. >_>

EDIT: Welcome too, monsta

metalboy

I have cancer.
I am going to re-apply. =D

"Grovyle"

PMD Blue: Team Torchleaf, Typhlosion and Sceptile
PMD2 Time: Team Frostflame, Typhlosion and Empoleon

I think i got everything right.

;478;

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
I'm glad to see everyone coming back ^_^
Right now I am fighting registeel for the first time. I went to aegis cave by myself with no partners, and I kicked regirock and regice's butts with my army of unowns!

Darkeus

Which Story Line Did You Prefer? PMD1 or PMD2
I don't know. PMD2 was harder, and the main plot was more exciting, so I'll have to go with 2 (although I didn't really like Grovyle and some other pokemon very much).

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
can i join plz

Not until you read the rules.

In case you're unaware, Pokemon.com is giving out special missions through the PMD2 mini site. Go there and click on special news if you're interested in doing them.

cman2445

I think that it is an awesome feature but having to restart over and over again is really annoying. I will have to agree with Flamer about wanting the option to just skip the test.

Oh, and I something I want to say about PMD3 (I know it isn't going to be out for a long time!!!):

PMD1 and PMD2 both had 16 pokemon to choose from, but not all of them were the normal starters. PMD3 will more than likely come out after the 5th gen comes out, so that would be a total of 16 of the normal starters. I hope they extend the options to at least 20 so we don't have to stick with the same old starters.

Can I join?

Grovyle.

PMD2 Time:pokeWario,Toterra,Feraligatr,Gligar and Staravia

Yeah!

PMD2 for sure. It's a whole lot longer, you have awsome guild members, and what they did with Grovyle was genius. His sacrifice actually managed to get me to cry a little since I knew he could never come back, unlike your character when you dissapear.

I really got to stop spoiling game plots to myself on youtube before I get the game ><;

What Pokemon do you use in dungeons?

I mainly use Charmander, Pikachu, and Chickorita (my PMD1 team) for all of the dungeons unless if their type weakness really holds me down in a dungeon.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I would like to reapply
pass:Grovyle
Blue Team name: Fearless
Starter/Partner: Treecko(now Sceptile) Cyndaquil(now Typhlosion)

Salamence as leader, the others depend on what I want to use.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Everybody posts so fast... it's my bday today.

And Darkeus, we have the same Team Name? Aww, I thought that mine was special...

PMD2. It was more interesting.

Mudkip and Chimchar.

I guess it's okay... but it's annoying when you keep having to restart if you don't get the Pokemon you want...

I might get Darkness today, and I just edited the link in my sig. So now it links to the new club.

Last edited:

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
rockerboy and PinkLapras, you're in.

And metalboy as well, whom I somehow forgot 0_0

Just curious, is anyone doing the missions at Pokemon.com at all?

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.

Lucario Master Chris

Master of Psychics
May I re-join
Time team name: Aquaflower
GROVYLE!

Shdowgroudon

<-- "Fools."
Happy birthday, Mudkip! ^_^

In time, I just have Mudkip and Turtwig (I'm the Mudkip)
I am mudkip, and my partner is turtwig! And it is in time!

"Righteous!" *hi-fives Jonouchi and Whale* :p Same here!

In fact, Flamer, would you mind making a personalized banner? It's OK if you don't, but... if you do, maybe a brown-ish, red-ish, or blue-ish background (in order of preference (1. brown, 2. red, 3. blue)), with Mudkip, then Torterra, then Groudon? Would that work? Thanks!!

PS. For PMD1: Lucario is most likely Lucario Rank. :p For PMD2: Team Slacker is Normal Rank, I think Team Glee and Team Poochy are Bronze Rank, Team Ebony is Silver Rank, I'm pretty sure Team Seedgey is Gold Rank (but don't ask me why!), Team Charm is probably Hyper Rank or something (but NOT Master Rank, because Team Razor Wind tells you that even better than Team Charm is another Team called Team Raiders that's Master Rank. Since Team Charm is lower than Raiders, they are probably very good but not as good as Master Rank Team Raiders.), and Team Raiders are Master Rank.

I found out about them just now, and it looks like they stopped doing them.

Yeah, me too! They put up the Butterfree and Beedril missions, and then they disappeared and the 'coming soon' thing that used to be there is now green. Who cares about green fonts, gimme the passwords! :p

EDIT: *whacks self on head* Oh, duh! It said that the missions would be ending Thursday. But... but... but... that's only TWO PASSWORDS!!!!!!! :O

Also, I'm still looking for emoticon headshots for the starters, so if anyone knows, please tell me. As well, does anyone know how to get Treecko?? I beat the Explorer Maze four times. No Treecko.

Last edited:

Flamer

No cause I don't have PMD2 yet :(

ShdowGroudon- Sure. The only problem is I haven't found a sprite resource with the PMD2 sprites, so I can't put on Tortera, (or any 4th Gen Pokemon). Who do you want instead?

P.S: If anyone knows of a sprite resource with PMD2 sprites could they let me know. Thanks

sora247

~Ding Dong~
Hapy Birthday to you,
Hapy Birthday to you,
Hapy Birthday to MudkipMagix,
Hapy Birthday to you.

That wondermail generator gave me an idea for a club mini game. It's very simple;

One member, maybe the owner, begins with setting a mission, (using the wondermail generator to get the wondermail code) and then the other members try and compete it. The person to complete it first wins. The winner then sets a new challenge, so it keeps going.
this sounds like a really good idea and i for one would be glad to play this game but would it be for PMD 2 or 1?

Question: on PMD 1 how do i find snorlax because its not at Howling Forest 11F-14F ive been there 5 times and ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.