• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club: v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Geez, I go offline for a day, and people post about 2 pages?

What seeds did you use against Dialga (PMD 2)/ Rayquaza(PMD 1)?

Rayquaza: None
Dialga: 2 Sleep Seeds, 1 Vile Seed

Have you ever restarted your copy of PMD1/PMD2?

Twice in PMD1, 0 in PMD2.

But seriously, it is odd. Beating the game after everyone else as the leader. Sad, isn't it.

Cheer up. *gives you a Perfect Apple* Everyone moves at their own pace. On a side note, congrats! :)

Raccario

Only once on time, but at least 20 times on Blue

What seeds did you use against Dialga (PMD 2)/ Rayquaza(PMD 1)?
I didnt use any for Rayquayza, but i used 2 stun seeds and a sleep seed for dialga

Starry Mew

The Sky Is The Limit
What seeds did you use against Rayquaza(PMD 1)?
Erm...I didn't use any seeds on Rayquaza...I think.

No...I guess.

Not my fault I'm the slowest player in the club. =P

xD

But seriously, it is odd. Beating the game after everyone else as the leader. Sad, isn't it.
I haven't even complete the main storyline(after Rayquaza) yet, and I got PMD 1 in December last year.

Congratulations, by the way. :)

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Congrats Jonouchi,
Also thanks guys, Team Charm has coming.. Stupid Wigglytuff.. He only wants Perfect Apples. >.<
I'm now training before I go to Aegis Cave.

Yah I'm playing PMD2 the 4th time...
3 times in JPN version and 1 in US version.
After I beat the game for some time I began to miss Grovyle and couldn't help restarting it> <

PurpleMew

no promises

Yeah i have restarted my Blue game millions of times and my time game once

Congratz Jonouchi, good luck with the post story

mystery piplup

this place sucks
pmd1 twice pmd2 still didnt beat the main story (maybe i will restart if i finished the main story)

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Jonouchi: Congrats! And it doesn't matter when you beat the game. As long as you enjoy playing the game, it's fine~

@ Agonomuu: Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm tempted to restart Darkness, the other one being I want to experience the storyline again (c'mon, you have to admit the storyline is good for a Pokemon game...I enjoyed it, anyway.). I mean, I recruited a Grovyle in Mystery Jungle (yes, they are recruitable.), but it's not the same...

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Wonder Mail to unlock a new dungeon, where you could get Grovyle and Shiny Celebi back? Personally, I'd love that...

Anyway, Topic: Which Pokemon are your most-used Team Members?

For me, it's Darkrai and Grovyle. Darkrai is always my Team Leader, and Grovyle is usually in my Team unless I'm trying to recruit more Pokemon. The third/fourth Pokemon is either someone I want to train, or a client. I really need to find something that will take care of those pesky Silver-Winding Bugs, but I can't decide what since I only use my favourites...Houndoom or Charizard, perhaps?

Last edited:

mystery piplup

this place sucks
Which Pokemon are your most-used Team Members?
piplup,turtwig,rampardos,starmie

@cosmar:what groviles are in mystery jungle i'll try to recruit one after i beat darkrai and that palkia
and yeah if theres a way to bring grovyle and shiny celebi back it will be awsome
and dusknoir too i want to see grovyle and dusknoir batlle again it was awsome

Flamer

My starter, now a Typhlosion and my partner, now a Blastoise. I also use Latios quite a lot as well.

Flamer

My starter, now a Typhlosion and my partner, now a Blastoise. I also use Latios quite a lot as well.

@Cosmar
Won't Darkrai and Grovyle keep fighting agianst each other?~^ ^||[j/k]

Me the Chingling...and my Grovyle...and a Masquerain with Silver/Ominous Wind...

A piece of PMD2 fanart by me and happy children's day to all: )
Childrenday1_Kw5gaZDPTEbE.jpg

sleepypaolo

Idiot Trainer
Weird. I was gonna ask something like this.
Well, My starter and partner are Chimchar and Pikachu, but I don't use Raichu anymore. My current team's made up of Infernape, Treecko, Gallade and Froslass.

palkia1

Palkia Lover

At the moment it is Sceptile (me), Blaziken (partner) and Magneton, but i am going to make it Blaziken, Manectric and Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.