• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Club: v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

Happy Birthday MudkipMagix.

^For both, cause not everyone has PMD2 yet.^

Don't know about Snorlax, I haven't found him either. Also, I read that 'saw Munchlax' was one of the entries in the log for PMD1, but how do you get him?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
May I re-join
Time team name: Aquaflower
GROVYLE!

Welcome. Oh, and could you give credit for my banner, please? =)

You can't get Munchy in PMD1, but you'll see him very rarely in the town square on occasion. He'll ask for food, so you have to feed him an apple.

Lucario Master Chris

Master of Psychics
Yay! I'm in again!

The one I put in my Sig? Sure! :D

What Pokemon do you use in Dungeons?
Piplup (myself), Chikorita (my partner), Nidoqueen, and Masquerain

Do you like the Personality Test at the beginning of the game?
I like it but think it needs an oppotion to skip it if you've beaten the game.

Which Story Line Did You Prefer? PMD1 or PMD2?
2! 22222!!!

I haven't seen it here (yet) but in the previous PMDClub people were saying that the Guild is hard to beat, even at level 50 or higher. I was at level 43 and I breezed through it. If you want to know how I did it click the button.

In order to fallow this mini FAQ you'll need the fallowing

At least 1 Quick Seed
At least 1 Sleep Seed
At least 2 Stun Seeds
Ether a ranged attack or some throwing weapons

Before the fight make sure your partner can only use attacks that hit one opponent, has the Status Checker IQ Skill on (If this aint on they might attack the enemies you stun), and ether the Let's Go Together or Wait There Tactics on.

Once the fight starts fallow this guide

Turn 1
Step 1: Eat a Quick Seed
Step 2: Throw a Sleep Seed at Cimecho
Step 3: Move left one space so that you are to the right of your partner

Turn 2
Step 1: Throw a Stun Seed at Wigglytuff
Step 2: Throw a Stun Seed at Chatot

Now it's time to take out everyone else. Start with Diglett (He might know Magnitude or something) then Crogunk (He can Poison you.) Keep fighting till all that's left are Wigglytuff and Chatot.

If everything goes the way it did in my game your partner should be one space to you left, Chatot should be one space diagonally up-right from you, and Wigglytuff should be two spaces above you. Move one space diagonally up-left so that you're above your partner and two spaces left of Chatot. Hit him. He'll step towards you to attack you and be in range of your partner as well.

Once Chatot is gone your partner should be one space down from you and Wigglytuff should be one space diagonally up-right from you, step diagonally down-left so that your left of your partner and two spaces diagonally down-left of Wigglytuff. Hit him. Just like Chatot he'll move down to attack.

Last edited:

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
Hey, i have a quick question(two of them). Question one is what level should you be when fighting dialga for recruitment? The second question is what level should you be when you go to consealed ruins?

Rakurai

If you could beat Dialga at the end of the story, you can beat him when you go to recruit him, since he's exactly the same, strength wise.

I can't offer an answer for the second question, since the difficulty of a dungeon depends on so many factors other then level.

Taavetti

Bad Scientist
If you could beat Dialga at the end of the story, you can beat him when you go to recruit him, since he's exactly the same, strength wise.

I can't offer an answer for the second question, since the difficulty of a dungeon depends on so many factors other then level.
Thanks anyways, for some odd reason, Dialga keeps killing me with roar of time with one hit! It is aggravating!!! Anyways, I'm off to recruit regice! I'm hoping that it will recruit 100%

Last edited:

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
Yay! I'm in so......
What Pokemon do you use in dungeons?
ummmmmmm my darkrai and my torterra

Which storyline did you prefer PMD1 or PMD2?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Thanks anyways, for some odd reason, Dialga keeps killing me with roar of time with one hit! It is aggravating!!! Anyways, I'm off to recruit regice! I'm hoping that it will recruit 100%
Dialga's Recruitment rate is 100% of the time.

Red: Me(Squirtle) and my Partner(Pikachu)
Blue: Me(Swampert)
Time: Me(Empoleon), My Partner(Torterra), Entei/Garchomp, Darkrai/Tyranitar
Darkness: Me(Turtwig), My Partner(Chimchar, Piplup, and Tyranitar/Banette
Finally managed to Graduate in Darkness. It only took 9/19 Reviver Seeds:p.
I noticed for the "special" missions from Pokemon.com, they say that Butterfree can't be found in Time and Beedrill can't be found in Darkness. If that were the case, both my games would be glitched up.

Darkeus

Dialga's Recruitment rate is 100% of the time.

And only after the first time you fight him.

Ever since I recruited Palkia and Giratina, I used them, but usually Giratina.

Last edited:
Which Story Line Did You Prefer? PMD1 or PMD2?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2,because the post story is like you're doing the main story.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Also, I'm still looking for emoticon headshots for the starters, so if anyone knows, please tell me. As well, does anyone know how to get Treecko?? I beat the Explorer Maze four times. No Treecko.

I could only find one for the PMD1 starters, plus Grovyle.

Starters
Grovyle

By the way, I made a banner, but how do you find out the size? I'm worried that it might be over the limit.

Which Legendary was the easiest to recruit so far?

For me, Uxie. Some Water Guns killed it and the dungeon it was in was easy.

Darkeus

Also, I'm still looking for emoticon headshots for the starters, so if anyone knows, please tell me. As well, does anyone know how to get Treecko?? I beat the Explorer Maze four times. No Treecko.

You can only find one if your starter was treeko.

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
I'm gonna join up here! =D
Darkness Team: Azure Fire

Grovyle is awesome isn't he?

As for Treecko, you can find him in the Jungle of Mew.

Pokemon used in dugeon: Piplup (me) Chickorita (Partner)
Easiest legends were the Sinnoh lake trio. As well as Groudon

But I restarted so i have no legends. I'm in the hidden land though.

Flamer

On PMD 1 the leagndary birds. Got them all first try, although I was very high level and had friend bow because I didn't start recuiting legandaies till way after completing the story.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
I'm gonna join up here! =D
Darkness Team: Azure Fire

Grovyle is awesome isn't he?

Team Name: Check

Passwoid: Check

Welcome to the club. =)

Easiest Legendary to Recruit

The birds, definitely. Or anything with 99.9% recruit ratings

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Which legendary was the easiest to recruit so far?

Dialga and Palkia. liek srs.
I find Celebi and Suicune easiest to recruit. :/

Do you like the Personality Test at the beginning of the game?

Sort of. There is not much to it except to give a little variety rather than a choice.

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Last night I beat Darkrai and recruited Palkia and today I just recruited Dialga! :) Does anyone know when I get Manaphy and when I evolve because I beat Darkria and I recruited Dialga and Palkia and I still can't get Manaphy and I still can't evolve?!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Last night I beat Darkrai and recruited Palkia and today I just recruited Dialga! :) Does anyone know when I get Manaphy and when I evolve because I beat Darkria and I recruited Dialga and Palkia and I still can't get Manaphy and I still can't evolve?!
You need to take at least one job(And do it) and go to bed 3 times, then Chatot comes and says Manaphy has returned. After recruiting Manaphy, do the same thing that you did to activate Manaphy returning, and Manaphy will say that it has found a new dungeon. When you have access to this dungeon(The Marine Resort), you can evolve.

Probably Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Phoine, Manaphy, and Cresselia. All of which automatically join your team. :p

Firemonkey1

Fire Champion
Thank's <Entei>! :) Now I finally have Manaphy and me and my partner can evolve now! Really I thank you. I'm going to recruit Uxie now. :)

Lucario Master Chris

Master of Psychics
The Psychic Sibs are real easy due to the weak (but annoying) moveset and kinda easy dungeons.

Myself (a Piplup), My partner (a Chikorita), and Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.