• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Face The Primal. Rated Pg

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Well, I'm a very bad fanfic writer, but I guess I'll give it a shot. Like I said in the title, its rated Pg.

[Prologue]

A door creaked open, but no light entered the room. Footsteps made the dust on the floor rise a few feet off the floor in clouds, cause six pokemon to cough. A large stomping noise caused the room to shake.

"Well Sableye, do you have an excuse for being in her?" Asked Primal Dialga in a snarl. When the Sableye didn't move, he raised a giant foot and brought it down to the floor, braking the stone. "Answer me! What are you doing here?" He asked once again, in a feircer, louder snarl, then stomped his foot once more.

The Sableye jumped back in surprise, but bumped into something. "Lord Dusknoir!" They gasped and bowed. "We respect you with all out might!" They all got up and turned around, then pointed at Dialga. "He was being mean! He was snarling in our faces and now we got stupid Dialga slobber and spit all over us!" One Sableye growled, and threw a spitball at Dialga.

Dialga roared with true anger, and offence. He stomped his feet causing small earthquakes. His eyes suddenly glowed the evil red color, then orange and blue pulses came from his mouth and hit the Sableye, causing them to fly back into the wall.

One was knocked out, but the others staggered to their feet, but were hit by another pulse, this time, knocking them all out.

Dusknoir nodded, clearly impressed. "Nice Dragon Pulse you got there!" He said, his hands behind his back. In his hands, was a special scroll, telling them about the past, and telling them, what was going to happen. He could barley wait to get his hands on the two, what he called "heros" and Grovyle. They were not allianced yet, but the scroll said they were going too be, and Dusknoir was ready. He had a plan set too.

Dialga narrowed his eyes. "Whats in your hands?" He asked suspicously, then leaned foreward and sniffed at Dusknoir's hands. "A scroll!" He exclaimed and genty grabbed the Scroll away from Dusknoir. "What were you doing? Keeping this a secret from me!?" Asked Dialga in disbelieve. His orange coloring was starting to glow with anger, and his eyes were glowing with fury.

"Uh, no Master Dialga!" Stammered Dusknoir. "I just found it, when you were done I was going to give it too you!" He lied.

"Hmmm, well, if you say so!" Growled Primal Dialga. The signs of his anger disappeared, but turned into annoyance. "I believe you this time, but next time you pick something up, and don;t show it to me right away, you and your Sableye are gonners for good!" He snarled and walked away, back to rest.

Dusknoir growled to himself. "Danget!" He shouted quietly and "floated" out of the room. He hadn't finished reading the rest of the scroll, but then he had an idea. He quickly, and quietly went back in the room, and used Shadow Sneak to grab the scroll. Once outside the room again, he laughed with happiness. "Got it!" He breathed and went outside to read it again.

Outside, time was truly stopped. Rocks were frozen in the air, everything was a dull gray, it was supposed to be morning but no light appeared, not even a breeze, the weather didn't change, nor season, and the clouds didn't move. It was truly a nightmare, one no one except Dusknoir and Dialga would want to live in.

Dusknoir hid behind a rock and checked if the coast was clear. He hid the faintest of smiles, and sat down to read. At some parts his eye narrowed, at others he smiled. Then he made it to a part, that made hit eye narrow to the thinest slit. He was reading the part when he and the Sableye, would face the rescue team, and grovyle in battle. "Oh I won't lose!" he announced to himself and put the scroll back where he got it from.

Last edited:

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Real good story, but even for a prologue, it was a bit too short.