• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : FrostBite

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
Hello this is my first Fan-fic and i hope you enjoy it, don't be afraid to tell me if there are any problems.
Warning my story may contain cannibalism (eating other Pokemon)
Prologue
“Hello,” said a soft voice,
“Where am I? Who are you?” I asked,
“My world is in danger and you are the only one who can save it,” the voice said in a worried way, “you see, ten years ago a giant rock crashed directly into our home land. When we went to investigate it, a giant creature stepped out and started to freeze the land while we where running from it. The rock started to grow into a large spike, which pierced through the sky and also began to expand across the land; we had no choice but to escape while we could, to a nearby island which was aware of the giant rock, they told us that the rock was made out of ice,”
“So how is this effecting your world? Its just a giant growing ice meteor with a monster inside it,” I replied
“The monster in the ice was the monster from our old legends, the legend went that one day a giant rock made out of ice would crash into our world and freeze everything that our world has, it also says that one day a young hero shall come to our world and vanquish the beast and save us from its frozen wrath,” The voice replied, the voice was getting clearer and I noticed it was a lady talking to me,
“How are you telling me all this stuff? And where am I?” I asked
“You are in the spirit world, you might not remember but you where killed by a horrible accident two years ago and I am the one who is going to give another chance in life, and so you can save my word,” She replied
“Why can’t you do it? Aren’t you alive?” I replied, “wait your getting clearer, you’re a pokémon aren’t you?”
“Yes I am, I’m the spirit of the Gardevoir that was sacrificed so that I can visit the spirit world with this,” She said while pulling something out from a bag, “this is the orb of rebirth, this will revive you in my world in a different form, everyone there is waiting for you,”
“What? What do you mean by new form?” I asked
“Since I am destined to be your spirit guardian I have to answer all your questions, once you touch the orb of rebirth you shall be turned into a pokémon,” Gardevoir replied
“WHAT????”I replied shocked, “Couldn’t it be easier for me to be a human?”
“There is no other way of you leaving without changing form,” Gardevoir replied, “now touch the orb and you will be brought back to life as a pokémon,”
“How will I know which pokémon I will be?” I asked while I had my hand above the orb,
“Only fate can tell, go on and touch the orb,” Gardevoir replied
I lowered my hand and touched the orb, suddenly the orb glowed white and flashed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't say the prologue is too short, the prologue doesn't have a minimum length.

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
No one commented yet? oh well here's the first chapter
Chapter 1: The guild
“…. Hello?” I heard faintly, “are you alive?”
“Huh? What?” I replied
“Oh good your finally awake,” The voice replied
I open my eyes to see a Farfetch’d starring a me in a tent
“Where am I?” I asked
“Your in Nightfall village, I found you unconscious in the centre of the three legend stones” Farfetch’d replied, “Its kinda strange seeing a riolu around these parts, how did you get here…”
“HELLO!” Yelled Loudred, “HOW IS THE RIOLU?”
“He’s fine, must you interrupt?” replied Farfetch’d
I’m a riolu? How? Could it be that life orb thingy that Gardevoir had turned me into a riolu? I thought
“So what’s your name anyway?” Farfetch’d asked
“My name is Kenny,” I replied
“Hmmm that’s a strange name,” Farfetch’d said in a way trying not to sound insulting, “come with me, the chief wants to meet you,”

I got up and followed Farfetch’d out of the tent, out side the tent was a strange place; there was a market with two Kecleons at the counters, a strange shop with a Sigilyph at the counter, there was also a dojo along with one large building,
“You must be hungry after being unconscious for two weeks?” Farfetched asked
“TWO WEEKS?” I replied while feeling shocked, “ well I am a little bit hungry, so why not?”
“Oh goodie, I know the perfect place!” Farfetched replied
Farfetched grabbed my hand err paw and dragged me to a small hole in the ground that seems to have steps. Farfetched ran down them while dragging me across the floor,
“Welcome to the green palace café,” said two Skiploom at the exact same time, “Please go pick your table,”
“Yes! We got a spot! I know the perfect place, follow me Kenny!” Farfetch’d said feeling really exited.
“What would you like to drink?” asked one of the Skiploom waiters
“I’ll have one oranpecha twist and my friend here will have a Oran berry blast,” Farfetched replied
“Do you want to order food?” the Skiploom asked
“Can we have the menu first?” I asked
“You may,” Skiploom said while giving me the menu,
“ You done yet Kenny?” Farfetched asked
“Yes, I will have the Tarous Steak,” I said
“And I’ll have a grub stew,” Farfetch’d said
The Skiploom flew into the kitchen
“How are we aloud to eat other pokémon?” I asked
“Oh simple, there are two types of pokémon, the domesticated pokémon and the wild pokémon, we simply just farm wild pokémon,” Farfetch’d replied, “ Wild pokémon are also completely different from us, the carnivorous ones will try to rip you to shreds, that’s why we try to farm herbivores,”
“So you mean that wild Farfetch’ds are completely different from you?” I asked
“Why yes,” Farfetch’d replied, “A lot of exploration teams hunt and kill pokémon so they can survive harsh conditions,”
“Exploration teams?” I asked
“Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, exploration teams are a group of pokémon usually around 2-4 that go out on missions,” Farfetch’d answered
Our food came in, the Tarous steak wasn’t that large but just big enough for me, Farfetch’d’s meal came and it was literally a pot filled with grubs that are floating around a brown liquid
“Hey Kenny look behind you!” Farfetch’d said
I turned around to see a Drapion, Nidoking and a Purple Vaporeon sitting around a table,
“That’s team royal, one of the highest ranking exploration team,” Farfetch’d said while scoffing down some grubs

After we finished our meals, we walked out of the place.
“Next stop the guild!” Farfetch’d said, “Hold on tightly,”
“Why?” I asked
“Just do it,” Farfetch’d replied
Farfetch’d started to float and he got in a position that resembles how ducks fly and just zoomed through the sky like a bullet, which literally broke the sound barrier. After a while I saw that mysterious building and there was a hole behind it, which was where Farfetch’d, seems to be heading for.
Farfetch’d gently landed perfectly on a rock that seems to be the landing pad.
Where am I now? Out of all the humans in the world that died, it had to be me, I thought after we landed.
“WHO HAS LANDED? WHO HAS LANDED?” yelled Loudred, “OH ITS FARFETCH’D AMD THE RIOLU,”
Suddenly a huge sandstorm appeared out of nowhere and huge marching Tyranitar barged through the door
“Oh come on!” yelled a Timburr, “that’s the fifth time already!”
“ATTENTION! Which one of ya has the riolu?” Tyranitar asked in an intimidating voice
“I have sir!” Farfetch’d said
“Where is he?” Tyranitar asked again
“Right here sir,” Farfetch’d said while pointing at me
“Come with me fresh one,” Tyranitar said to me while opening a door
“FINALLY!” the Timburr said
I walked through the door following him to the end of the hallway where he opened another door and walked in, I followed.
“Hmmm so your that pokémon from the legends right? Farfetch’d said he found you unconscious on the legend stones so you must be,” Tyranitar stated, “ And for being the one you must go through ruff training to get you ready…”
KNOCK, KNOCK
“Come in,” Tyranitar commanded
The door opened and I saw a Phanpy walk in
“I’d like to join the guild, please,” Phanpy nervously said