• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Generation of Expeditions V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;200; (Psycho): *unleashes Shadow Ball on Fuyu* ...Not only is whoever's controlling me a complete A**HOLE who should NOT be controlling my body, but is also a complete and utter RETARD.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;200; (Psycho): *still possessed, charges up Dark Pulse*

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;200; (Psycho): *gets hit head on* OK, what is my controller doing- *gets hit* Damn she's hot... *with body's controller unaffected and still possessed, uses Psybeam* OK... why is my body's controller hitting her?!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;200; (Psycho): I don't know what's going on anymore... *mind (and true self) blanks out, leaving possessed body*
;429;: Psycho! To the lower floors!
;200; (Psycho): *possessed* Yes sir. *floats through floor*

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
;309; Issac: Does it really matter in the slightest? And look, more stairs.

Colorful Hills 5F

rosso1111

;478; *Awake* Come on guys! We need to reach the end of this dungeon! *Waking everyone up*

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
;216; Alright, let's go. And like Tiara said, don't touch anything.
~
;442; *dodges and uses shadow ball* You'll never defeat me!
OOC: Please don't defeat him.

(OOC : I won't, I was actually planning for Maruko to lose, get captured, then nearly get killed by Mewtwo before the group finds her. ^^; )

;365; Maruko: Gah! *faints*

Chipychip101

Defender of Justice
;359;: Huh, I guess there actually is something wrong with Psycho. I figured the Buizel just made it up to get the Pikachu alone.

-------------------------------

;037;: Didn't that Spiritomb guy say he'll be waiting for us at the end? I hope we can beat him...

Chipychip101

Defender of Justice
;359;: Not to mention that he just tried to kill us. Whatever. We need to continue.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
;216; No, I hope I can beat him. This fight is between him and I, and I can't bear to think of anyone here getting hurt because of me, expecialy you Alexis.
~
;442; *grabs Maruko* Master, can you hear me? I've captured a member of the guild. Do you want me to bring her to you?

Chipychip101

Defender of Justice
;037;: What?! You can't fight him alone! If all of us fight him together, we can probably beat him before he can do much damage to any of us. And besides, I don't want to risk you getting too hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.