• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Generation of Expeditions V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;445; Hildebrand: *laying down more boulders, thinking* There it is again... that feeling... of dread and caution. Something's gone wrong somewhere.

??? : *enters the Guild* What? There... doesn't seem to be that many Pokemon here... *rushes out* Ahh! Down in the town square! How could I have missed it? I'm... I'm running out of time.

rosso1111

Guild

;475; Nice to see this place again after so long.

;282; OK then. Crystal! Hildebrand! I need to talk to you!

Mustachio Man

Safari Zone Trainee
;160; Gatar: Goodbye, I must return to Sandra.

;215; Slash: Hey! I heard you beat Groudon.

;207; Snap: Yeah.....for now.

;215; Slash: Huh?

;207; Snap: Yeah, I can't defeat him myself for now. I would need help from a more powerful pokemon.

;215; Slash: oh.............

;207; Snap: See ya.

;215; Slash: what?

;207; Snap: I'm leaving again.

;215; Slash: oh...ok.

;207; Snap: Dude, I'm kidding!

;215; Slash: oh......cool.

Mustachio Man

Safari Zone Trainee
THAT NIGHT

;207; Snap: *Gulps* *Sneaks out* I have to find where this key belongs. It reads, TW.
Hmmmmmm...? Aha! Twilight Woods. Twilight Woods has 13 floors. I can do that.

TWILIGHT WOODS

;207; Snap: Here it is.

F1

;207; Snap: Ha! Those are the stairs! Easy-peezy!

;365; Maruko: *holding icicle* I found it! This is a hammer-cicle. *starts putting up the boards*
~
;055; Rena: Practice makes perfect, right?

Bossk

Like a champ.
;252; *walks into treasure town with a sash holding an apple and some money. Walks over to the bank* "Hello? Anyone there?

Bossk

Like a champ.
;252; *walks into treasure town with a sash holding an apple and some money. Walks over to the bank* "Hello? Anyone there?

Character name: Natalie 'rocket
Species: ;104;
Info: Natalie is rather quirky, not really sure about what to like or dislike, and socially awkward. She seems to be overly curious and easily exiteable, always rushing off after shiny things or after pokemon. This has led to her nickname, rocket.

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
;442;: *thingking* what do i do, their fight type designation negates some of my offense, what pokemon should i take on? Oh, i got it! *talking* Sparkles! take on Lucario, Exploud, deal with Blaziken!

;295;: Alright!!! Water Pulse!

;302;: Dig!

;rukario;: Haha! you're trapped now! Aura Sphere!!!

;302;: Argh!!! *thinking* Ugh... thought it wasnt a very effective move in terms of typing, its still incredibly powerful, what should i do? Huh? i got it! Lets go! *Talking* DIG!

;rukario;: Gaaaah! Hmph, you dare defy my aura sphere, how does another sound!? AURA SPHERE! Good luck evading it!

;302; Now for my speedy link combo! Shadow Sneak and Shadow Claw!

;rukario;: Gaaaah! Th-the aura sphere! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ugh... ugh... *faints*

;257;: Blaze Kick! *deflects the water pulse*

;295;: How... could he do that? Time for my link combo!!! Rollout! Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang! Or... my elemental Ball frenzy! Followed by Giga Impact!!!

;257;: Gaaaaaaaaaaah! ugh... *gets hit by giga Impact* Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@

;475;: I've had enough of you meddling Exploud! Focus Blast!

;442;: I'm not having that! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ugh... that hurt... Now its time for the Ultimate Shadow Blast! Sucker punch Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Ominous Wind, and Shadow Sneak!!!

;475;: Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! Ugh... Ugh... Argh... *faints*

;295;: The jig is up, criminals, Whismurs... get over here!

;293;: ;293; ;293; ;293; ;293;: Whisper... murmor... whisper... murmor, lets get you outta here!

...Outside the Final Dungeon...

;442;: Well, we did it! But we didnt get any treasures...

;rukario;: Well, not necessarily... you have done very well to tackle a team of our superiority... maybe ill give you an item... i found it... but it looks mysterious... a resourceful team such as yourselves should be able to figure it out... good bye... Team Dark Dreams.

;442;: Thanks... lucario... it has some blue tentacles... yet its red... what could it be? We should get home Sparkles!

;295;: Wait! Before you go... you should get the bounty for arresting these criminals, but i'd better check with guildmaster Hildebrand first... then you'll get your share... Thank you tema dark dreams... we could've never done it without you! farewell...

;442;: Well... we should get home, the guild must be worrying about us!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;237;: They defied in every possible way. Now, if I may, you have the honor of seeing them both die. *pulls back vines to see them tied up with ;062; about to kill them*
;200; (Psycho): Holy...
;418; (Swift): Kira!! Help!
;147;: Help us!

Mustachio Man

Safari Zone Trainee
2F

;207; Snap: This isn't so bad. Ooohhh......Shiny rock on the floor.

;326; Grumpig: HEY! THAT'S MY GEM!!!!!!!!!!!

;207; Snap: Hey! Back off! It's mine now.

;326; Grumpig: GRAAAAAAA! ZEN HEADBUTT!!!

;207; Snap: *runs for his life* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Stairs. Yes!

;326; Grumpig: PSYCHIC!!! YOU'RE NOT GOIN' ANYWHERE!!!

;207; Snap: GGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flamethrower!

;326; Grumpig: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Power Gem!!!

;207; Snap: GRRRRRR!!!!! X-Scissor!

;326; Grumpig: *faints*

;207; Snap: Yes! Stairs!

Mustachio Man

Safari Zone Trainee
2F

;207; Snap: This isn't so bad. Ooohhh......Shiny rock on the floor.

;326; Grumpig: HEY! THAT'S MY GEM!!!!!!!!!!!

;207; Snap: Hey! Back off! It's mine now.

;326; Grumpig: GRAAAAAAA! ZEN HEADBUTT!!!

;207; Snap: *runs for his life* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Stairs. Yes!

;326; Grumpig: PSYCHIC!!! YOU'RE NOT GOIN' ANYWHERE!!!

;207; Snap: GGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Flamethrower!

;326; Grumpig: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Power Gem!!!

;207; Snap: GRRRRRR!!!!! X-Scissor!

;326; Grumpig: *faints*

;207; Snap: Yes! Stairs!

junpearl63

their rooms
;025; Swift!!!!
;405; And the client too... ****, now I have to save the brat along with the client...
;025; Stop calling hm that and help me rescue them!!!

MKFC

Shade of Blue
;237;: As you can plainly see, they have made us very angry indeed. An as you also know, some have to pay the price. It may not be fair to kill this Buizel, but it will satisfy us all. And then we shall not kill anymore.
;418; (Swift): *desperately* KIRA!! You gotta *smash* help us!!
;200; (Psycho): *goes out of sight*
;237;: Now, my friend, if you would, you may release that Hyper beam you have been charging up for so long.
;200; (Psycho): *focuses* KiraKira! Don't just stand there! Thunderbolt it or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.