• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [Discussion Thread]

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Well ok. But still, not being able to do anything until tomorrow makes me feel bad (I'm on my Wii right now; doing a post of any sizeable length is a nightmare on this browser).

I'm beginning to feel like I could use a Co-GM to help run this in case there times like now where I can't do anything.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
I wouldn't worry too much, it seems all but a few of us are going pretty slow. There are those that have only posted at least once or twice (or in Spyro's case hasn't posted at all.) Though I'm not gonna say they outright abandoned the RP, I feel it's too soon to make that judgement.

My point is I don't feel anything requires your immediate update right now, but if you're gonna post tomorrow anyway it won't matter.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
If you're looking for a co-GM, I think I'd like to give it a shot. I'm probably one of the more experianced rpers here but I haven't been a GM before.

No doubt you could do the job, but if I were to get a Co-GM I wouldn't want them to be one of your guys. Its more fun if none of you know what to expect.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
^ And we are kinda running out of stuff to do at Ss. Christine

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
I exited to help out the freaking out Zubat. Though I could come back if really needed. I am a little annoyed by the differing rates of update speed and quality and lack of noticing things like where people currently are. Well, nothing I can do about it. Also, I don't really mind spoilers and I can keep my mouth shut about it. Another person to give group updates would be great, it's a little lacking because everyone is making it up as they go.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I exited to help out the freaking out Zubat. Though I could come back if really needed. I am a little annoyed by the differing rates of update speed and quality and lack of noticing things like where people currently are. Well, nothing I can do about it. Also, I don't really mind spoilers and I can keep my mouth shut about it. Another person to give group updates would be great, it's a little lacking because everyone is making it up as they go.

It would've been easier to notice that if I hadn't been unable to update for so long.

I'll see what I can do about a Co-GM. I don't want what happened to repeat.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
^ Yeah, it's kinda annoying. Stop having social lives, everyone. lol

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Okay I just have to ask, did almost everyone just up and abandon the RP without a word? Cause it's really looking like that.

I was just about to update after doing a post for another RP, so don't worry about me. As for other people, I don't know. I think it's time to speed things up.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Yeah, I kinda left myself off on a limb when I abandoned the more active rpers to help out one of the slower rpers. -_-' Oh well, hopefully this will move soon.

If you want to be more active then just do what I would do.

If you feel your character has better things to do than wait for a response that will never come, then just leave that person and move on.

And if the RPer calls you out for leaving on them then just tell them it's their fault, you shouldn't have to wait on them forever.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Good idea. That's why my character is now alone on the ship, lol

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Gmoyes, I don't know about the others that have been inactive, but if you are still with us please say so.

and Billy, since we got Elysian's character on the move again I think it's time to move forward and possibly show us what those eyes in the darkness really are.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, those eyes are annoying. my character is once again running towards them, this time after realizing he can use moves, so please let me hit something. lol